New Bureaucratic Agency Needed

Comrades. I noticed quite a few years ago that once an Amerikan president is reselected for a second term, things never go so golden for him.

Even now, even with the Great Obama (PBUH), difficult things are showing up in the People's News that are presenting "challenges" to the faithful and they MUST have reason to ignore.

Hence, the NEED for a new department to quickly react to new embarrassing or dangerous information and distract the public-

The Department of Shiny Things

really_shiny_things_that_dont_mean_anything__Lisson_Gallery-630x384[1].jpg

For ideas, there's lots more shiny things to see

Comrade Re,

The available resource pool for staffing this agency is wide and deep.

Bright and Shiny is actually a cult first exhibited in the movie "Bubble Boy".

Comrades, this is premature!

Primary approval conceptually must originate from the Department of Departments working closely with the Organizing Organization. The idea could be summarized in 300 pages or so and submitted on DoD form 26-4138.
The answer could be available in as little as three months!
Last edited by General Confusion on 11/18/2012, 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: finger ineptness!

General Confusion wrote:Comrades, this is premature!

Primary approval conceptually must originate from the Department of Departments working closely with the Organizing Organization. The idea could be summarized in 300 pages or so and submitted on DoD form 26-4138.

But General Confusion, I don't think our fearless leaders can survive 3 more months. I swear, their brain neurons have turned into morons.

Now this falling off the cliff thing is gonna be brought up and I don't think kicking the can down the road is going to work very many more times

Come to think of it, there's been no budget for 4 years now?

Maybe they will kick the can down the road again. It's not like 50 states want to Secede or something.

General Confusion wrote:Comrades, this is premature!

Why not create 1,000 new departments? Imagine how many jobs that would create. Unemployment would be 0%. We could have a Department of Departments of Departments (Dx3) and a Department of Departments of Departments of Departments (Dx4).

And once we run out of other People's money to run these departments, we can just fire up the printing presses and print more money. It's a win/win situation.

Brilliant solution,
Positions can start as beginning paper shuffler working their way up to advance forms creation and meaningless functions.

Every citizen can be a meaningless paper shuffler.

Is the Ministry of Everything subordinate to the Ministry of Anything? Who has jurisdiction? (that ought to keep Congress busy longer than steroids in baseball did...)

Comrades- As lofty as the goals of perpetual pointless paperwork* for all citizens might be, there is still the need for a Shiny Thing object to be pursued.

That's the error of our Mohumadine comrades.

People get testy about direct threats to "Keel Them" if they don't do what you want.

Wouldn't be somehow better if the slaves comrades willingly did it?

*Note added later on subject of perpetual pointless paperwork- If you operate your own business, you have the problem of proper bookkeeping. First, so you can know whether you are making a buck or losing your ass. Secondly, because the governments expect you to be able to account for your business and PAY TAXES. It takes a long time to learn how to set up your categories so at tax time, all you gotta do is total up the columns and insert the totals on the tax forms. I did that Manually with paper, pencils, and adding machine from 1970 until 1994 when Quicken came out, and I was onto that like a cold beer in the fridge. Then when TurboTax came out, it became obvious that I STILL didn't have my categories straightened out. After about FOUR YEARS, I finally got my categories so polished that I could just run my taxes FOR THE FUN OF IT, any time I wanted to. Anyway, THAT was perpetual pointless paperwork to me for almost 40 years. I finally got the system down elegant and then my health crashed. No really, the story doesn't get any better than that. At least I didn't waste as much of your time telling you that story as the government wasted of mine for all those years.
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 11/19/2012, 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Had to stick in the story about bookkeeping.

Comrades, the media has demonstrated that there are enough shiny objects to destruct distract even the most persnickety ... SQUIRREL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Squirrel4.jpg

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
... Wouldn't be somehow better if the slaves comrades willingly did it?

I am remided of the lines from the movie "Independence Day"

Supposedly fictional limp-noodle, no back-bone, bowing, apologizing, watch-from-a-drone prezident says: What do you want us to do?
Captured Alien [moonslim] says: Die. Die.

The slaves of the New Tuesday Plantation™ may comply. As for me, not while there is still a beet in the field. Or a train station.

Equality of Perpetual Motion, of which I am master, suggests=> Perhaps the perpetual pointless paperwork would perpetuate a perplexity of potentially pertinent proportion. Possibly...?

I had thought the Organizing Organization changed its name to the Community Organizing Organization. In turn there are to be commune level Community Organizing Organizations since after all it takes a commune to really mess things up. This in turn gives the mid-level Trans-Community Organizing Organization apparatchicks something to do as they jockey for promotion to the Federal level Community Organizing Organization.

But I could be confused, maybe the Community Organizing Organization is a parallel organizational and administrative structure to the Organizing Organization.

It is confusing,

There is no chart available, the Community Organizing Organization is a separate but equal locally aimed agency. The Organizing Organization deals with national and UN Organizing.

Will the new Czar of Shiny Things get the corner office? I think it should be mine. I've been here longer. And what does this mean for my stapler? (it's a Swingline).

What a glorious ideas. I am believing we have all been disappointed in comrade bin Biden -- no one is believing any one person can be so filled with stupidity and buffoonishness. Bright, shinny things will be more long last and distracting!
As example, please be looking for the bright and shinny non objectionable, object in this yet to be disclosed, secret location. The shinny implement could be worth thousands of rubles,.... rials, ....Kenya shillings...... Obamadollars.

Comrade Fraulein Pulloskies - I beg you, do not take offense at the rather Forward!™ nature of my comment, but I love the way you do your hair.

Comrade Craptek, I must agree that the Fraulein has a most bon vivant je ne sais quoi quality to her hair! Frankly, back when she was a judge, seeing her in her judicial robe was almost more than my poor heart could handle :O

Yes, Comrade Rock. Yes! And the way she drapes the tablecloth over her shoulders to accentuate her lovely mug face. Stunning! But alas, I am too old for these idle expectations. The beet fields call for harvesting.

Bureaucratic complication: The Organizing Organization has to report on a regular basis, to be determined, to a higher Authority. A study will be undertaken immediately. This search must be conducted to find out who or what that is. The results may be buried under mountains of papers and research.
Last edited by General Confusion on 11/24/2012, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: edification