New Dear Leader for the North Korean Collective?

Comrades, it is with heavy heart that I announce our friends in North Korea have started discussions on who will replace Dear Leader. After much plying with Vodka™ (The Peoples' mouth lubricant) I was able to get a name from my source before denouncing him.

I present to you the New Dear Leader of the DPRK, Lil Kim Jong.

Lil-Kim-jong.jpg

aaakk! He is She is That is some kingly queenly attire. (I can almost invasion Mama MO in the same!)

Lil-Kim-jong1.jpg

Query.... How does one " un-see " something ? Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Krasnodar wrote:Query.... How does one " un-see " something ? Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Elementary my dear Krasnodar. It's called "throwing up"

Krasnodar wrote:Query.... How does one " un-see " something ? Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
Numerous rations of Beet Vodka™ , comrade. Just make sure your mouth doesn't get too loose.

Yes, Comrade Krasnodar, much vodka or if there is still a problem, we wash our eyes with bleach. (the smell is a little smelly but it certain changes ones train of thought)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Yes, Comrade Krasnodar, much vodka

I highly endorse the Fraulein rule...

skitched-20090118-191259.jpg

And I love the most accurate photo you happened to find of myself from just a few couple of years ago, when I did commercial endorsements for the Party Elite Band Vodka ™. Part of my government mandated job was, of course, tasting and retasting for quality.

aaaaaaaah yes

Vodka: It's whats for dinner...and breakfast , and lunch. Also acceptable for between meal, Tsarina Michelle approved snacks.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:And I love the most accurate photo you happened to find of myself from just a few couple of years ago, when I did commercial endorsements for the Party Elite Band Vodka ™. Part of my government mandated job was, of course, tasting and retasting for quality.

aaaaaaaah yes
Sorry to disappoint you, that was a 'shopped image. The original was this:

PIFFLE!! (I still say that has the appearance of the Fraulein)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:And I love the most accurate photo you happened to find of myself from just a [highlight=#ffff00]few[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00] couple of years ago[/highlight], when I did commercial endorsements for the Party Elite Band Vodka ™. Part of my government mandated job was, of course, tasting and retasting for quality.

aaaaaaaah yes

Actually my dear Fraulein, that gal looks like she is from about 1957. Can't tell without seeing her waist. If she has a belt cinched up around her spine, that would be a dead give-away.

https://www.bluevelvetvintage.com/vinta ... ullet-bra/

If you Kapitalist dawgs keep making fun of me, I will wipe you all out very soon with my 1000fold military buildup! I will have 1 intercontinental missile per earth capita ready very soon.

Kneel down before it is too late.

https://apnews.myway.com/article/201010 ... QRKO0.html

Comrade Kim, so sorry to hear about your sick junk. But we aren't laughing at you. We're actually laughing with you...laughing at you.