New handgun in honor of Obama

I heard Glock has plans on making a new gun in honor of Obama.

It's called the Union Worker. Problem is it doesn't work, and you can't fire it.

Would it be possible to have these used by the guards... keepers...helpful assistants at my local Jiffy Lobo clinic?

Truly a most equal weapon. Equality of results guaranteed.

This is possibly disturbing. We in the glorious collective, are of course smarter, wiser and more knowledgeable than other common peoples and therefore know that guns have no business in the possession of little people. Just look at Arizona. A reichwinger communist lover, used a gun to harm one of our Democrats.
On the other hand, it doesn't work but it's always there collecting all it can collect by doing nothing. This could be good to sell to those Bible thumping, gun tot'n boobs, would it not?
And on the third hand, this could be another topic dear Leader could be on both sides of and neither side of.

This will take more considering on my part.... and perhaps another bottle of vodka.

Tovarichi wrote:
Image It's called the Union Worker. Problem is it doesn't work, and you cant fire it.

I believe I've heard this story too. They plan on making this new pistol in Illinoiz—Obama's political birthplace—where they don't vote for Republican governors who rabidly try to remove collective bargaining "rights". Instead they do the left thing by voting for Democrat governors, who raise the taxes on the populace in order to satisfy the never-ending requirements of hard-working, salt-of-the-earth, middle class forever union brotherz and sisterz. In other words, they do things kkkorrectly in Illinoiz.

For Glock to make a gun called the Union Worker to commemorate all that Union Workers do, and to assign such worthy features as "not working or firing", is the perfect compliment to symbolize any pretend 'conceal/carry' laws in Illinoiz. The timing of producing such a commemorative pistol couldn't be better as it aligns right with the threat of Illinoiz AG Lisa "screamin' me-me" Madigan's ruling to make public the information of all those in Illinoiz holding a FOID card. Brilliant on its face, and perfect in its timing.

Comrades, this weapon is most useful for home defense in Chicago. Many criminals are injured by functional weapons, reducing the numbers of democratic voters. All for the glory of the party!

Tovarichi wrote:Comrades, this weapon is most useful for home defense in Chicago. Many criminals are injured by functional weapons, reducing the numbers of democratic voters. All for the glory of the party!

Ex-Surgeon General, Joycelyn Elders warned us back then how injurious guns can be for our collective health. Mzz. Elders understood that the only function of a gun is to inflict injury to the recipient. This 'cause of great concern' prompted her to advocate the use of safer bullets. Her ability to inspire must have brushed off onto Glock for coming up with the Union Worker model.

This woman has the answers for all the ills of our collective society. Relive her genius with this excerpt:

The Party has issued a new model for distribution to Reich Wingers only:

strange_weapon.jpg

"rob'n", "ramer-fer-cations", which dialect is she speaking?? She sounds like an idiot.... which Bush did she work for?

Czar Frauline, Elders served under Comrade Clinton from 1993-1994 but not "under" like Lewinski. She was sent to Gulag for announcing policy to UN that to control aids in Africa, males should be taught finer techniques of masturbation. Comrade Clinton saw otherwise.

Comrades,

The most redeeming feature of the “Obama special” is that the ammunition is custom-made and cost $1000 per round, have the price goes to be a reelect the "president" fund.

Tovarichi wrote:Czar Frauline, Elders served under Comrade Clinton from 1993-1994 but not "under" like Lewinski. She was sent to Gulag for announcing policy to UN that to control aids in Africa, males should be taught finer techniques of masturbation. Comrade Clinton saw otherwise.
You mean to say, she is not a Bushite?? How can this be? Stoopid is Rethuglicans. I denounce you for being incorrect and slandering comrade Billy for insinuating he would have this female under him working for him.

Tovarichi wrote:
Image It's called the Union Worker. Problem is it doesn't work, and you can't fire it.

Outstanding research Comrade Tovarichi... may I suggest the following press release?

Glock USA (designer of the "Safe Action Pistol"), in light of more recent events has announced a new model dedicated to Democrats, more specifically Barack Hussein Obama and the NEA. It is called the "Union Worker" and is expected to cut accidental and intentional deaths by 99.999%. Design innovations include the following features: It doesn't work, and you can't fire it....

Shall we say it is designated the G69?

Never take a knife to a gunfight, bring your G69 Unionizer?

True, more union workers make a better protest.

Tovarichi wrote:True, more union workers make a better protest.

Point Noted.

Image Union protestors in Wisconsin.

Comrade Tovarichi, guns, even working guns, do not reduce the number of Democrat voters in the glorious People's Democratic Republic of Illinois. If a felon is killed, he/she/it will become a member of another minority voting bloc of the Democrat Party. They will be able to vote as Necro-Americans. If the person killed is an illegal alien, then that person can vote twice, as they are members of two minorities: illegal alien-American, and Necro-American. This might actually increase the number who vote Democrat in Illinois.

Personally I think it would be best if The Party simply handed out premarked ballots and ordered everyone to sign them and deposit them. Or better still, simply inform the voters that their votes had been cast and the korrekt kandidate was elected.

I denounce all of you by ascribing attributes to a gun. "Not working and not firing." This is profiling. How would you feel if you were a gun and someone said that you didn't work and you couldn't be fired?

After all, a gun is a sensitive thing, much more sensitive than a Wisconsin teacher.

Off to Jiffy-Lobo with all of you!

7.62, I am not sure. I realize the efficiency of telling people that their ballots had been cast. After all, why move the proles when you don't have to?

But people need to feel a part of it. We don't want them to sink into apathy, do we? There is nothing, and trust me on this, worse than a prole populace which has just given up, and which just works, and never tries to break away or revolt.

7.62, I'm a made prog. I don't get off unless I'm making people miserable.

I've decided to cut to the chase. I used to say that I wanted high tax rates to get more resources for investment, and then when I learned that 100% of the time that you cut marginal tax rates, the high earners pay more, and the government gets more, and I wasn't happy.

I did not, I found, want more money to do things with. I wanted, and follow me carefully on this one, to screw people over because I could. I'm really a horrible little toad, with a tiny soul, mean to people but sentimental to vermin, and I never felt that the universe paid enough attention to me.

So I became a progressive. That way I get to vapor and have good thoughts. Big thoughts. Education (indoctrination), environmentalism (Luddism), what have you. I get to go to conventions to talk about my good thoughts and all the money it will take to implement my good thoughts, and that's really my sex life, you know? The idea of glomming onto something which is none of my business and making it my business. Because I can.

Because I freaking well can. I'm a greasy little toad, like E. J. Dionne, worth nothing except in the eyes of other greasy little toads.

People never respected me enough as a kid. I am a natural-born aristocrat and the sun shines out my ass. I am good because I say I am good and I have friends and we all say we're good and so that settles it. Those are man-made facts leading to settled science.

Ask the Goracle.

Necro-Americans! I denounce myself for neglecting and marginalizing this group of democratic voters. I was just walking my Canine-American this morning wondering what I could do for the party to generate more votes, and I completely overlooked our dear departed party voters in cemetary...

You mean that you have not been registering and voting the turds of your animal companion?

Explain to me why not, and off to Jiffy-Lobo with you!

I regret that my Canine American must be a Libertarian, as she respects no boundaries and holds little loyalty for any party, but like a good worker, she trusts that I as her government will take care of her and feed her daily... Her droppings go wherever she choses to leave them.