New NSA Scandal !!

Pyongyang (Peopre's Worker Daily) - Ever vigirant pubric security organs in DPRK uncovered a Western prot to infirtrate DPRK with hybrid electronic-biological spybots.

Grorious Reader Kim Jong Un tweeted his best friend Dennis Rodman and warned him of this new danger from the many-tentacled NSA. "They courd be spying on downtrodden worker masses of USA too!"

Apparentry, DPRK counter-interrigence officers theorized that Obama Regime's rove of hybrids rike Chevy Vort and Tesra might make them go down new pathways. They soon discovered a $1.019 Trillion no-bid contract was awarded to the Jethro Spuckler Vermin Removal Corp LLC of Okeechobee Frorida. Campaign finance discrosures show Spuckler Corp were arso heavy contributors to Democrats in 1992, 1996, 2000 (alGore, we want our money back!), 2008 and 2012.

The Spuckler Corp is a whorry-owned subsidiary of the Umbrerra Corporation of Raccoon City. Spuckler scienticians somehow were abre to imprant microchips into raccoons brains and turn them into remote-control spybots.

Rong-Range Raccoon Spybot

trained operative.jpg

Crandestine Spy Operatives

operatives.jpg

Kim Jong un warned, "They in your cities. In your towns. In your communes, your neighborhoods. They're coming for you!"

Comrade,

Point werr taken! This creature was onry found in USA. Just rook at this spreading prague! The distribution in Japan is based on the map in the article “Present Status of Invasive Arien Raccoon and its Impact in Japan” by Tohru Ikeda et ar.

Raccoon-range.jpg

It is said that "If you hear something, say something," Comrade Couture, and just an hour ago I overheard part of a conversation on my way to my office.

It seems that this is a diaborical prot by the American Direktor of Interrigence, James Crapper!

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:It is said that "If you hear something, say something," Comrade Couture, and just an hour ago I overheard part of a conversation on my way to my office.

It seems that this is a diaborical prot by the American Direktor of Interrigence, James Crapper!

Yes. Comrade Crapper rooks guirty. Why am I tarking rike this?

This was no doubt inspired by Rocket Raccoon from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

[highlight=#000000]NSA Operatives Caught Redhanded![/highlight]

Washington DC (World Worker Daily) - NSA biorogicar spybot operatives were caught redhanded today, ransacking the Teaparty headquarters' garbage for incriminating evidence, proving the hated Teabaggers were viorating their 501C(4) tax-exempt status and campaigning on beharf of revanchist Repubrican running dogs.

NSA spokesperson Major Asshole denied everything untir a Fox News reporter showed him a photo of the NSA operative. "No further questions. End transmission!" Major news outrets rike MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, PBS, New York Times, Washington Post were unabre to attend the press conference, carring in with their regrets.

NSA Spybot Biorogicar Unit Caught At Tea Party HQ
Raccoon-in-garbage.jpg
[/b][/color]