New Progressive Game

In olden days we had just simple game of pin tail on Democrat ass

But then came Bushitler years and one in genius young Progressive mooselimb Iraqi came up with new game - throw shoe at Bushitler

Bushitler proved to be good duckman. This game soon found way to UK where Chinese Chairman Wen Jiabao had too shoe thrown at him but thrower not too good and shoe fell some feet in front of chairman. No Peking duck on that day. It is now to learn that shoe throw game is become very popular sport in Britain. It is so popular the Met police will not get in way of or arrest any shoe thrower as they not classified as hooligans like other sports proles be.

Of course reichwing propaganda newspapers says is because not to insult mooselimbs but that is a LIE! Met police have been to enjoy sport as after all shoe thrown they collect all shoe and big game of hide and seek begin next. See how Met police to make sure all players out of eye-shot so to pick up shoes for later hiding.

And now I must to tell how I came to see shoe throw sport has been travelled to land of boy-child Dear Leader - Indonesia. Yes, they have even taken to such wonderful sport so as to keep fat from appearing over their ribs just as Mo has prescribed in her Wipe Out Child Obesity campaign. Below is glorious foto I took when I last to visit such place. See how happy all participants are to play such glorious game. I am to suggest we enjoy such sport here at Gulag for all to enjoy and gain healthy fitness.

bo gets shoe thrown at him indonesia.jpg

Look at the joyessness on the faces of these small wee children . . . all do to great Leader and great Leaders lovely wife, Mo, in inciting children to play and work off all that ugly McDonald's McPhat.
I must download this glorious picture, that I too, might join in this childhood fun of Shoe Toss at Great Leader. I might even download the donkey and pretend it's great Leader and play Impale a Tale on Obomo Obamo!

I've heard that the thought criminals over at iOTW have a game where they toss horseshoes at Dear Leader's head.

Comrade Mrs Al Czarweary,

This is most brilliant idea. Shoe throwing "For the Children" and by the children will make sure to keep all hatred alive (as the dear deceased Che taught) in the hearts of the children.

When a Comrade goes against our glorious system: throw a shoe at him.

But, I have one question? Why would any children want to throw shoes at Dear and beloved leader, especially in his home country? Is he not the most beloved president ever of the USSA? Do not these children know that he is their savior? Dear Leader must invite the leaders of Indonesia to the White House and have photographs taken of him bowing to them. This will surely fix the problem.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Mrs Al Czarweary,
But, I have one question? Why would any children want to throw shoes at Dear and beloved leader, especially in his home country? Is he not the most beloved president ever of the USSA? Do not these children know that he is their savior? Dear Leader must invite the leaders of Indonesia to the White House and have photographs taken of him bowing to them. This will surely fix the problem.

First, Leninka, that not one question but four... I count four question markers. To first question, "But, I have a question?" I am to answer it is good to question sometimes but most times when one is to question they should hold tongue and go drectly to Jiffi-Lobo for quick removal of urge to ask questions in first place. First question problem solved.

To second question, "Why would any children want to throw shoes at Dear and beloved leader, especially in his home country?" I am to answer is very good question. Except Dear Leader home country is Kenya Hawaii Amerikkka. I had not to say Indonesia home country of Dear Leader and I am of wonderment where you possess such idea. It is world-wide known Dear Leader spent just little bit time in Indonesia and was not to be born there. Perhaps trip to Jiffy-Lobo will cure such things for you. Second question problem solved.

To third question, "Is he not the most beloved president ever of the USSA?" is third very good question and I am pleased you are to taking interest in such things as Galluping Polls and Rasputin Polls and any other polls that be to take except of course for Faux News Polls which we are all known to be liar polls. Do not ever ever EVER pay attentiveness to Faux News Polls. That is evil capitalist agitprop organization who is sole purpose to pervert the minds of the childrens and gullible rednecks and they do much catering to racists! Just to look to see as they claim as top newspeoples - O'Really, Hantitty, and most curse-ed Beckhitler. They are of most disgracelessness. And the Hantitty and Beckhitler are both befriended of the Teabaggers. It is not to be believed! It is our Progressive duty to stop Teabaggers and out them when they are uncovered. Third question problem solved.

To four question, "Do not these children know he is their savior?" is another very very good question and I am most happy you have taken so much time to carefully craft such questions to ask and that they are of most craftiness and they are important questions as all questions that are concened of childrens are important questions. And most important question of children concerns are questions crafted about poor underprivaleged and uneducated childrens of third world economically challenged countries. These children suffer under thumbs of evil capitalist first=rate nations. They are of lacking the clean water and nourishing beets we are of so much blessing to enjoy. They are not of privilage to have such glorious publik edukashun as greedy capitalist nations enjoy. And that is why redistribution of wealth is such huge necessity in current time and as to why Crap&Trade must soon to be passed so as to help peoples of the economically challenged countries. Once Crap&Trade ( hmmmm.... perhaps your delightful O'bedpan will be of service with Crap&Trade agitprop?) in place peoples all around the world will get to experience the sameness of cultures such as those known to Indonesia and equalness will reign supreme all over the whole of the world. Fourth question problem solved.

I am in much appreciation that you took such time to ask such inquisitive questions but I am of belief that I have taken more than 17 minutes in such answering and have taken up too much time from other Gulag business.

GLORIOUS, dear Comrade Czarweary. You AND Dear Leader took 17 glorious long minutes to answer a question without actually answering the question. I am so proud of your learning from Glorious One ™and dropping knowing the People's Cube. We should all learn by example, how to blather on speaking tirelessly!

Yes, Comrade Mrs Al Czarweary,

Please come to the janitor's closet at the end of the day and I will rub both of your feet. I have been taking lessons from Comrade Lajuanda on the art of foot massage. You deserve a foot rub.

And thank you, so much for these answers. I will take at least double the time you spent to ponder and re-ponder them.

Leninka, are you suggesting that Czarweary has two left feet? As I recall Lajuanda is only qualified to do left feet.

I don't know yet. Mrs. Al Czarweary hasn't taken me up on it, yet. Perhaps, she's a little skittish. Yes, that is korrect about Comrade Lajuanda. I don't know how her techniques will work on right feet. Let's hope I don't end up pulling on Mrs. Al Czarweary's right pinkie toe too hard. It might frighten her right out of her head dress.

I think she is "skittish", dear Leninka. As I hear, her dear husband had a thing about 'feet', so that has made her shy away from anything involved feet, feet-action, or feet touching.(we shouldn't ask) I think it is also the reason she might wear such a long shroud burka to cover said feet from exposure.

I'm sure we can all feel her pain.

Leninka... I have not been of ignoring mood to you. I have been most busy with making hat for Humungeous Hair for Suckabee. It has taken to me all the day and night.

I am of most gratefulness for foot fetish manipulation but I am of most scared I must decline such glorious offering. As woman of the desert who has lived life unshod for all of life my footsie tootsies not engineered for such luxuries - and NO CAMEL TOE JOKINGS PLEASE!!! At any way camel toe-ing is refering to crotch area and this is foot problem we have as discussing.

It is like Chinese foot binding. When those poor old womens were made asked to removed binding they were of inability to walk and no amount of gentle massaging would be for cure. Like that, unshod foots must be to remain wide and flat just as men of my culture enjoy and foots massaging is found to be of most painfullness. And there is also problem of acute ticklishness that I am unfortunate to enjoy.

But it is of many thanks I am to gratefully decline... though it to seem to me Comrade Whoopie would most enjoy such treatment.

Oh, and who is Comrade Lajuanda? I am of scared I have not knowing of her.

[quote="Mrs Al Czarweary"] At any way camel toe-ing is refering to crotch area and this is foot problem we have as discussing.
quote]
sweet flying camels, Mrs. C! This does not sound beneficial. I was afeared that was a problem with your lack of footedness, but I had no idea. I do hope your camels are not distress or your footsfeet. Maybe a shampoo and set is in order, instead?