New scandal! Trump is heterosexual!

hetero.jpg

KUBE EXCLUSIVE!!!

Some previous remarks by Donald Trump have been analysed by psychology experts and the results are quite unexpected: his thought patterns have been declared "typically heterosexual".

Some of you will not know this term, because - as good progressives - we are either homosexual, transsexual, intersexual, bisexual, asexual or veganosexual. "Heterosexual" means actually feeling attracted to the other sex, often with reproduction as a final result.

John Dick, the professor of historical feminist dance therapy at Saddam Hussein University (previously known as "Harvard" before the Royall-purge), explains that

"... this so called "heterosexuality" has in fact been with us since the dawn of man. It used to be quite normal for men to behave in this way, something we can barely imagine today.

It has been postulated that some ancient and extinct civilisations - like for example, the so called Western Civilisation - used this aberrant behaviour to keep their population at a certain level, instead of just replacing their older members by Syrian refugees as we do now."
The American Feminist League (known for promoting modest clothing, suppressing sexual desires and the traditional female roles, such as child nurturing and housekeeping) has expressed concerns.

"Clearly, anyone with these unnatural "heterosexual" ideas is disqualified in the race for the White House. Before long, women will start flirting with these grotesque "hetero's" instead of devoting their lives to productive labour for the Party. We ask our Empress, Her Highness Hillary the first, to devote more state resources in the fight against this disease."
In response to this, the Anti Sex Department (a subdivision of the State Department) has asked the public to keep an eye out for any persons with aberrant "heterosexual" behaviour. It could be anyone - a neighbor, a friend or even a person living in your own house.

Report them to the State Department (aka the Clinton Foundation) so they can be rounded up and sent in for treatment.

Yours in concern,

Comrade Minitrue

Why has this not been exposed in the media? Perhaps his marriage is a sham to cover his groping! Will we survive until next Tuesday?
Last edited by General Confusion on 10/16/2016, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Capital T needed

Scandal evolves now explosively. Pictures pop up, showing Trump's despicable heterosexual behavior some 60 years ago, see below !!!

heterosexual.(Trump).mark.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
Scandal evolves now explosively. Pictures pop up, showing Trump's despicable heterosexual behavior some 60 years ago, see below !!!

The real scandal here is that guy's driving when that lady could fly him in half the time and for 0 carbon credits.

AHA! I always thought there was something 'queer' about him!

What a pervert.

Image I wonder what all of the Safe Space progressive college students would think of an action movie like this?

Image I thought that gender and sexuality were just constructs? MTV's Dickless told me what to think and I don't know what to make of it:

trans.PNG

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... The real scandal here is that guy's driving when that lady could fly him in half the time and for 0 carbon credits.
yeah, korrekt ‒ and seven-year-old Trumpie, heterosexually aroused, exhales lewdly excessive quantities of carbon molecules into our precious Environment!

And btw, investigative quality journalism uncovers further evidence: Here we go again - abominable, perverted act of Trumpish heterosexualism including womyn(!) nose-grab !!!
(and our Comradettes certainly know, what a big nose indicates... (I shudder to name it))

heterosexual.(nose-grab).(600).jpg

HETEROSEXUALISTS OF THE WORLD, UNITE !

You have nothing to lose but your chains.

No, wait, that's Sadists.

Or you have nothing to gain but your chains.

Or...never mind. Continue as you were.

- SK

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

The real scandal here is that guy's driving when that lady could fly him in half the time and for 0 carbon credits.

I'm thinking that '55 DeSoto emits more hydrocarbondioxide backing out of the driveway than my Zil-Prius does in a whole year!

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:... my Zil-Prius ... - SK
coffee nose keyboard. .(and null liability, friend Syergyey)

When it comes to technics, you can always rely on Comrade Korolyov, the Chief Designer.
Deplorables who redneckishly mumble Zil? ZIL?? whaddat???, report for re-education here.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Chief Designer wrote:... my Zil-Prius ... - SK
coffee nose keyboard. (and null liability, friend Syergyey)

[highlight=#ffff00]When it comes to technics, you can always rely on Comrade Korolyov, the Chief Designer. [/highlight]
Deplorables who redneckishly mumble Zil? ZIL?? whaddat???, report for re-education here.

She agrees

Laika.PNG

Trump a HETERO!?! My Our ENTIRE Beet Farm Kollecktive has just voted - UNANIMOUSLY! - that this disgusting turn of events is definitely the fault of W The War Criminal!

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:Trump a HETERO!?! My Our ENTIRE Beet Farm Kollecktive has just voted - UNANIMOUSLY! - that this disgusting turn of events is definitely the fault of W The War Criminal!

Komrade Unkulturny, please get with the Current Truth. W likes Hillary, so he is no longer a war criminal. Please worship him as you would Hillary. Refer to him as Former Dear Leader.

As for your statement, replace W with Capitalism or AmeriKKKa and you get an A+.

Scandal now overboiling. Turns out, all references to "heterosexual" (e. g. "heterosexuality", "heterosexualism", "heterosexualist", etc.) have been purged from the Bible!!! That result comes after investigative quality journalism did a so-called digital search ‒ using top-notch digital technology, the so-called search box ‒ of the whole Bible!

These pinocchio's still don't know what it is to be a real man. They just want to be a real boy like Pinocchio.
Comrade Rokossovksy wrote:Image I wonder what all of the Safe Space progressive college students would think of an action movie like this?

Image I thought that gender and sexuality were just constructs? MTV's Dickless told me what to think and I don't know what to make of it:

trans.PNG

Chief Designer wrote:.
I'm thinking that '55 DeSoto emits more hydrocarbondioxide backing out of the driveway than my Zil-Prius does in a whole year!

Has Amerika not worked out (as the UK has ) that when a car reaches it's 40th year (after first registration) it (somehow) ceases to produce emissions of any kind so gets exempted from paying any kind of annual vehicle tax, the same as any proper zero emission vehicle is .
Given the age of that car in the picture , the British government would deem it so safe it wouldn't even need go through the annual MOT test ,a test to make sure a vehicle is road worthy & safe ,one all newer cars must pass if they are to be used on the public roads.

To rub salt in the wound , from April 2017 any new car producing over 225(g/km) will have to pay £2000 vehicle tax for the first year ,then £140 annually , unless the vehicle costs over £40,000 then they have to pay an extra £310(on top of the £140) for the first five years .

After the first 12 months, you'll pay a rate based on the fuel the vehicle uses and an additional rate of £310 a year for the next 5 years.

Progressive taxation from a Conservative government ??

Komrade Churchillski, you will drive a ZIL-Prius, OR ELSE...