Honey Badger Newt vs Janitors

Image To hell with disadvantaged youth, stand with absurdly overpaid janitors against Newt.
~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 2uoSAOC_ZQ

I am most gratified that you chose to use my former post about this matter regarding the most disgusting Honey Badger.

That is just what I intended! Thank you Superkommissar Maxim!

My sorry life is now fulfilled!

Pamalinski, you are a born Marxist ! Minimal personal expectations.

Kraz, i just love it when you have my back! Truly! I love it! You always show up in the most unexpected places!

Like the card says: " Have spoon - Will travel ".

Pamalinsky wrote:I am most gratified that you chose to use my former post about this matter regarding the most disgusting Honey Badger.

That is just what I intended! Thank you Superkommissar Maxim!

My sorry life is now fulfilled!

Supercommissar Maksim! (sorry for previous misspelling)

Ah, unintended consequences! They hurt, don't they, Sir?

No problemo, though, I've got your back!

The People take plagiarism, defacement of intellectual property and crediting of inspiration seriously.
Image (I wish to thank the movie industry, Rupert Murdock and the Trial Lawyer's Association for this idea.)

That's right, Superkommisar Maksim,

I've got your back!

What that actually means, dear Maksim, is that I realize how far behind you I am regarding your expertise in so many things, especially Photoshop!

I find your work stunningly beautiful and inspiring!

What I always sense in myself, by observing someone like you, who makes it all look so easy, is that I can do that too! Not so true. But inspiring, nonetheless!

Sooner or later, with some effort, I will be able to do what you do! (I think)

In the meantime, your inspiration warms and excites my perceived potential!

A wonderful feeling!

I am most grateful for this!

Pamalinsky wrote:That's right, Superkommisar Maksim,

I find your work stunningly beautiful and inspiring!
I am most certain that I, Krasnodar, have been stunned more than once by the writings and illustrations offered to us by Comrade Maxim.

Yeah, me too, Kraz, (obviously) And, he doesn't even have to resort to the use of a "stun gun!" Amazing how he gets us to see it his way.

He is absolutely adorable, as well. Another plus. : • )

Maksim.......... your little video is starting to creep me out !

It's got kind of a ..... well .....shall we say " Rasputin " feel about it.

Not that you look like him though, or anything like that.

After all, Rasputin had a beard.

Naah, Kraz, Rasputin was kinda of a hairy dude. Sloppy, at best.

200px-Rasputin_pt.jpg

Maksim looks nothing like this! Superkommissar Maksim is bald AND sexy! Much like our most equal Red Square!

Rasputin appears to be a member of #OWS!

Okay...... Rasputin's bald and beardless brother then.

Just look at those eyes...... gotta' be a connection.

Pamalinsky wrote:Superkommissar Maksim is bald AND sexy! Much like our most equal Red Square!
Not to mention certain other Cubists™ who we aren't mentioning.

*cough*

There's basically one Republican potential candidate who has a chance of beating Obama in November, and his name is Mitt Romney. It's truly sad that that's as good as the Repubs can do, but there it it. So why all the continuing attacks on Romney by Newt Gingrich, who has a slightly better chance than Ron Paul or a snowball in hell (take your pick) of defeating Obama?

Because HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE!!!

Well, and there's money to be made by eliminating the one current runner who could actually beat The Obamanation, once the dust settles and Honey Badger can quit pretending and cosy back up to his liberal friends.

Like I said: there it is.

Spy-Master Anna Chapman thinks knows SuperKommissar Maksim is Sexy.

--Spy-Master Anna Chapman

P.S. to Maksim--
Since I know you're not fond of this image, I remind you that you have SuperKommissar powers to replace it with whatever image you prefer, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to post it in this thread given the nature of the comments.

Does his logo stand for "Super Maksim", or just S & M ?

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Sexy, yes. Bald, not even balding.
[highlight=#ffffff]
OK, Maksim. You almost took me in. You are misrepresenting yourself! Not bald!?

Most guys take this "balding" thing MUCH too seriously! You balding guys don't seem to realize that most women could not care LESS about this "issue". Sigh! What else can I say? You'll never believe me.

I put this post up, then took it down. I don't exactly know why. But, I'm gonna put it up anyway. I still don't know why.

Aaaaw R.O.C.K., Tovi and Kraz! And Redumdi, too!

I think you are all beautiful and sexy! How do I know this? I read what you write!

As a lifetime "tomboy" I've always loved playing with the guys, climbing trees and hiding in "forts"!

Still, I am a very feminine female. My avatar really expresses who I am.

I have reservations about posting this, but, here's what I looked like on my 21st birthday. And, I'm revealing it because Maksim did! You have to give me some credit for "drawing him out!" Right?

I do hope I am not violating our Cone of Silence™ Please forgive me if I am.

Naah! Can't do it! Don't want to set a precedent where everyone feels they have to!

Come to think of it, you can all decide for yourselves if you want to do this, or not! Jeez! What am I, your mother?

Do whatever you want or not want! Here's me:
Pam 21 photo.jpg
Is it me, or isn't it? And, does it really matter?

[/indentr][/color][/highlight][/font]

Pamalinski..... As attractive as you have appeared at age twenty-one, I couldn't help but notice your the photo is in black and white.

That being said, was color photography yet available ?

If your answer should be a "no", then in all probability you might be celebrating your 100th birthday soon. What a cruel trick to play on your fellow Cubists!

If your answer was " yes", then never mind.

You are a welcome addition, irrespective of age, to the otherwise surly rif-raf
( myself included ) that frequent this site.

Incidentally, have you ever seen " Duck Soup " ?

Krasnodar wrote:Pamalinski..... As attractive as you have appeared at age twenty-one, I couldn't help but notice your the photo is in black and white.

That being said, was color photography yet available ?

If your answer should be a "no", then in all probability you might be celebrating your 100th birthday soon. What a cruel trick to play on your fellow Cubists!

If your answer was " yes", then never mind.

You are a welcome addition, irrespective of age, to the otherwise surly rif-raf
( myself included ) that frequent this site.

At the time of this photo, dear Kraz, color was indeed available, yet this one was taken in black and white! We had choices then! Unlike now.

I, personally, never knew Matthew Brady!

Ah... that is a good thing.

Marxism - tiny.jpg

" Duck Soup "?

I'll get right back to you on this, dear Kraz. And thank you for the compliment on my attractiveness at perceived age 21. Awwww!

Yeah! Just saw the first part of "Duck Soup"! I thought I was looking at todays' headlines! We all been had! (As if you didn't know)

Thanks for the relevant reference!

"Whatever it is, I'm AGAINST it." Speaker of the House John Boehner President Quincy Adams Wagstaff, president of Huxley College (OK, its from "Horse Feathers" but it still works. )

" Follow me, men .... Let us fight for this woman's honor ! "

( Which is more then she's ever done. )

As spoken by his excellency, Rufus T. Firefly , Leader of Freedonia !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8aKKF1-f-A

and in the paralell universe of my own military experience:

Rufus T. Firefly: "You're a brave man. Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are."