PETA-Approved Method to Assure Obama's Re-Election

Comrades,

Join with me to re-elect our dear leader in adopting the ways of the Honey Badger! Yes! It works! The Honey Badger don't give a shit about nothin'! Stung by bees, nothin', bitten by a python, nuthin'. Impervious! He's gonna get what he wants no matter what! Pay attention to his actions!

Listen, listen, listen and learn, learn learn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg ... re=related

Pamalinsky, while I myself think that the honey badger is simply FABULOUS, I just don't know about Dear Leader adapting its snake eating habits. Could make FLATUS a bit nervous, don't you think? And we all know that FLATUS DOES give a shit!

flatusnake.jpg
Just a thought. Still, that honey badger IS majorly nastyass!!

Don't worry ROCK, after the FLOTUS sees this I don't think we'll have a problem.https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=QA7rb-4S7fI

Besides, ROCK, we all know that neither of them actually give a shit. Anything that comes out of their mouths is just CO2 with some consonants thrown in. A brilliant ploy to bamboozle us! Well, "them."

Comrades. I believe we might have misinterpreted the "Honey Badger". At 1:45 into the glorious documentary they demonstrate how the Honey Badger does all the work while the birds and jackals wait to take the scraps and steal the product of the Honey Badgers efforts. The true progs are not the Honey Badgers, it is the animals that wait to seize his efforts, kinda like our comrade Hoarders of Wall Street, that are truly deserving of recognition and honor.

You are right El Presidente. The Honey Badger does leave the scraps for the other animals. A perfect demonstration of the behavior of the Evil Kapitalists! We must use their own tactics against them. It's payback time!

Comrades,

The emergence of the Honey Badger Party indicates that honey badgers have class consciousness and prowess in community organizing, which is no small feat, given that most honey badgers live in Africa, the Middle East, or the Indian subcontinent; i.e., not in the oppressive exploitative West. Yet they are clearly outraged by Western capitalist excesses. Count how many times certain capitalist practices are described as "disgusting" or "nasty" or preceded with "Eeeww!" which in truth they all are.

Honey badgers exemplify the selflessness of Marxist-Leninist thought, doing the hard work of catching and cleansing prey then sharing the fruits of their labor with others that, at present, show a disturbing lack of class consciousness and solidarity.

As for POTUS and FLOTUS, I aver that POTUS with not have with any badgering about his honey, FLOTUS, nor should all right-thinking members of progressive society.

Step what up a bit ? I'm confused .

Wait.....I take a wild guess .............umm......................is this about the honey badgers ?

Sorry Kraz, I guess I wasn't very clear. It was, if you'll pardon the expression, a "quickie." I always get an uneasy feeling after posting one.

I meant to say that we ARE actually stepping up our emulation of the Honey Badger, just like the wonderful prigs progs in the video, delighting in their/our unique ways of grabbing every vote we can. By any means necessary!

Sort of like: Are we stepping the Honey Badger thing up, or what!

I guess you could say I was indulging myself, albeit quickly, in a little sarcasm.

I was not able to isolate the video so posted the link to the page it was on.

I very much appreciate your "keeping me in line" on this matter. I can be sloppy sometimes, and really don't want to be. : •)

Why, thank you..... I think ........

BTW: Congratulations ! I looks like the ward attendants up on the fifth floor have decided to let you use the computer again. Right along with the rest of us........... :)

And your sarcasm is always welcome on the Cube.