Next Tuesday closer than ever! Private insurance? HA!

Comrades, excellent news! I was in a very informative place where we talked about how the great messiah Obama violently grabbed at America's private health care while they screamed “no”. Now Obama's lustful eye for the greater good is getting ready to violently grab at all other private insurance. There is no bigger supporter of this than State Farm by the way! These are just the voices of those deeply entrenched in the insurance business that trickle down into our ears. For some reason these insurance kulaks are upset about this. I started to feel bad for them but then I remembered, they are capitalist.

I recall that during the election of 08 during a public debate, the journalist asking the questions put this to Obama:

"It is a historical fact that tax cuts for the rich reduce unemployment and as a result return more revenue to the gov. than tax increases. That being the case, why do you favor raising taxes on the rich?"

Obama's reply "It's a matter of fairness."

So there you go folks. Way back then, Obama made it clear that he doesn't care about unemployment. His agenda is as simple as this: Punish the rich, regardless the outcome.

Likewise, his determination to force ObamaCare on the public has nothing to do with improving health care for the masses. It's about punishing those rich insurance companies. The practical impact of his "war against the rich" on the toiling masses is irrelevant in his eyes. It's all about social justice. What I like to call "get even-ism."

Comrade Whoopie wrote:.... put this to Obama:

"It is a historical fact that tax cuts for the rich reduce unemployment and as a result return more revenue to the gov. than tax increases. That being the case, why do you favor raising taxes on the rich?"

Obama's reply "It's a matter of fairness."

So there you go folks. Way back then, Obama made it clear that he doesn't care about unemployment. His agenda is as simple as this: Punish the rich, regardless the outcome.

Likewise, his determination to force ObamaCare on the public has nothing to do with improving health care for the masses. It's about punishing those rich insurance companies. The practical impact of his "war against the rich" on the toiling masses is irrelevant in his eyes. It's all about social justice. What I like to call "get even-ism."
aaaakk! I DENOUNCE YOU, COMRADE WHOOPIE! Where do you dare repeat dearest fearless's words with such angst in your verbiage?! Of course, he is anti-capitalist and must by need, redistribute monies stolen taken from the "you have more than I do group". That is the ONLY way to be fair, is it not?! Just as Robbin Hood stole to give to the poor, so does Obama steal for himself to help others!! (and shame on you for speaking the unabridged truth!!)

Krasnodar wrote:
The attachment Treasure of the SMjpg.jpg is no longer available
Image. . Besides, if you HAVE insurance, they make you wait.

ah yes, whitemaleheteropig, you have nailed the undocumented Democrat in the voting booth. Is it not glorious that these delightful, future Amerikans are able to travel hundreds of miles, though sand and dung beetles, to get to our free health care for illegals undocumented, simple migrants. That is the Amerikkka way, after all.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Of course, he is anti-capitalist and must by need, redistribute monies stolen taken from the "you have more than I do group". That is the ONLY way to be fair, is it not?! Just as Robbin Hood stole...

I know stuff and things, even some names....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Rennert

You people truly, truly watch too much ewe brewed news, so far behind you think you are ahead.... https://bedford.extension.psu.edu/Agric ... %20ewe.jpg