Neytiri Naked Truth Report: UN Legal Rights for All Species

GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report: UN Agenda Finally Progressively Inludes Recognizing Legal Rights of GAIA, Mother Earth and All Living Things-- Including All Species of Plants & Animals.

As GAIA Minister Neytiri, I'm pleased to report that the United Nations has finally heard the cries and wails of the trees, the bushes (but not the Bushes), the beets, the fruits, the nuts, the gorillas, the chimpanzees (but not the Neanderthals), the lions, the humming birds, the flies, the cockroaches, the glaciers, the volcanoes, the continental faults, the rocks, Earth, etc.-- i.e., Mother Nature, GAIA, and all living things including all species of plants and animals-- pleading with humans to recognize their legal rights.

This ground-breaking (nay, ground-caressing) action by the UN will elevate the rights of everything other than humans to be on an equal plane with the rights of humans. Already our Progressive law firms are preparing advertisements for class-action suits in the names of any and every species of plants and animals as well as trees, glaciers, etc. to seek both compensatory and punitive damages as well as permanent injuntive relief agains any and all human activity that in any way disturbs the natural state of Mother Earth and any and every living species of plant or animal. (Click here or click the image below to be linked to the news report.).

You may ask, who finally had the courage to drag humanity kicking and screaming into harmony with Nature? It was none other than the Progressive Leader of Bolivia, Eva Morales.

I will have more on this breaking news, but right now, I need to go hug a tree or maybe another of those giant cockroaches that star in the Orkin commercials.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Red Rooster--

Having belatedly realized that another thread focuses on this same news report, a question arises regarding whether this may serve as an SEO experiment also. (The title to the other thread didn't catch my attention when I was busy trying to finish hours of work to start this thread-- no intent to step on anyone's thread.)

I hope Pupovich doesn't order me to stand in front of the firing squad.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Minister Neytiri, bullets have rights too, and while it's possible that they may choose to harm your beautiful blue skin and equally beautiful interior, I suspect that, instead, they would whirl about and return to the barrels of the guns from whence they came and lie peacefully therein, in harmony with all.

so, if a volcano or earthquake kills someone, will Mother Earth be held accountable?

Red Menace wrote:so, if a volcano or earthquake kills someone, will Mother Earth be held accountable?

Of course! Mother Nature will be commended for thereby reducing the population of the species most dangerous to Mother Nature and to all other living species. Remember the motto of the truly dedicated servant of Mother Earth:

. I paraphrase the description of the Earth Day doctrine way back in 2000:

The lovers of GAIA purvey
the pantheists' view of Earth Day--
contending that Man
belongs to the land
instead of the opposite way.

This truth was even grudgingly acknowledged in the "Kicker" (final-minute segment) on Special Report on the FauxNews Channel on April 6, 2000. So, you see, it's long been known that the "accountings" for such disasterous consequences visited on humans by Mother Nature will be in the form of commendations rather than criticisms.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Red Menace wrote:so, if a volcano or earthquake kills someone, will Mother Earth be held accountable?
All are equal now!

https://ricochet.com/main-feed/Genghis- ... l-Activist

FIRE!!!! Oooops! HALT!!!! All proles must await orders from the Marshal.

Freedom for Ivy NOW!!!

Comrades,

That flaming reich-winger Ed Morrissey is at it again mocking this sensitive video about our new plan to guarantee legal rights for Mother Nature:

Despite the efforts of the FauxNews Reporters in this video attempting to smear this noble effort to protect Mother Earth, our dear leader Van Jones is in the vanguard of this movement.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report

I demand a showtrial for GAIA. She/He/It has infringed on the Marshal's topic......besides, I'm bored.