No Focus

Yes, keep gloating. Nevermind that there is a purge going on.

Bushler and Pelosi planned this election with KKKarl Rove. The Repuglikkkans won, you fools!

I'm ready to give up.

President Pelosi....President Pelosi....President Pelosi....President Pelosi....
Oh...where's my Ketamine....

Theres nothing we can do Your Excellency! She has consolidated TOO MUCH POWER! We must pie her off and use her as a stepping stone. I know, I know, that show Commander & Chief didn't work in pulling the AmeriKKKan people over to accepting a womyn President, but I am more than certain Pelosivich can, look at her! She wears all red!

LET'S USE THE HAG AND WIN IN 08!

[THIS STATEMENT HAS BEEN STRICKEN FROM THE RECORD AND WILL BE BURNED FROM THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE MASSES AT THE REQUEST OF CHAIRMAN MEOWSEVICH S. PUNCHENKO ESQ.

Signed,

Dept. of Purges and Accusations- Records Bureau]

F**k "Stretch" Pelosi already...soon there will have never been such a person. What's all the fuss about? Let us not get so excited about this bitch with so many face lifts her ears are about to meet.

Don't worry, HRC will be the People's next Czar...Pelosi?? NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!!

Don't worry, HRC will be the People's next Czar...Pelosi?? NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!!

Czar is an evil capitalist expression for royalty and those who have while making others suffer. We chose to use a different, more "progressive" word that means exactly the same thing, but will fool the masses into thinking they're all equal.