NO! PRE-RELEASE THE BAD REVIEWS NOW!

Comrades, I am just stunned that this is going to be a filmed movie and will be available to the public! I can only be talking about one thing....

How can they be so careless/heartless in this time of trial for dear leader?

This is an absolute outrage!!! Didn't we bribe motivate our comrades in the entertainment industry with extra vodka rations to prevent just this sort of thing from happening?? Image

I DENOUNCE THE ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY!!! They all have been slacking as of late. Perhaps a show trial and purge would remind them of who pulls the strings?

CAN'T THIS BE STOPPED!!! WHERE IS OBAMA AND FCC... OR FAA.... MAYBE MSNBC SHOULD BE CALLED!!

"She finds both in the person of John Galt, who asserts that the first right of human beings is the freedom to think and act independently" THIS CAN'T BE ALLOWED!

(*%$#@!! capitalist)

A few simple rewrites and edits and it will be just fine.

As long as the premise becomes "mass transit is good for the people" and "strong, proud union workers will build and maintain railroads to help all the people" and forget all that individualism jazz, the movie will fit the parameters of Dear Leader's Motion Picture Purity Board.

It's not like anyone is going to read the book or anything, after all, it's very long and has a lot of big words in it.
We haven't been spending the last 5 decades "improving" government schools for nothing you know.

Call the unions! Prepare the free lunches! It is time to march on these pigs and make them feel the iron hand of Revolutionary Justice! Hail the High-Speed Train, which will make this Rearden Metal look like capitalist crap!

Relax, fellow travelers - remember where this movie is coming from! Our friends in the entertainment industry will use this movie - this tool - to alter public opinion about Evil Ayn Rand and her assistant John Galt. We have nothing to fear. Soon after its release the masses will understand that Rand ALWAYS stood for the collective, not for pesky and inferior individual rights and freedoms. Was misunderstanding; movie will fix.

Pedantic, derivative, rambling, conspiratorial hogwash! The theater was too cold, the sound too loud, the floor was sticky and it wasn't even 3D. Who would pay $10 to see this rubbish?

To quote Roger Ebert, it was jaw dropping...(what? Too soon?)

I give it 3 thumbs down.

Comrades,

This is clearly a case of much to do about nothing.

We can simply correct the dialog or make it appear to be in a foreign language, so subtitles are needed.

We control the subtitles and say whatever we want. The film becomes full of meaningless meanderings! The End!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Pedantic, derivative, rambling, conspiratorial hogwash! The theater was too cold, the sound too loud, the floor was sticky and it wasn't even 3D. Who would pay $10 to see this rubbish?

I give it 3 thumbs down.

I am more interested in precisely what you were doing on the theater floor? Was this an intentional visit; an accidental up close experience? I have been to a theater once but never found the need to touch the floor, so I am curious. But I give more than 3 thumbs down (although I thought you said you were having that superfluous thumb removed,??). I give it FIST DOWN.

We must stop this pro-individualist and pro-capitalist propaganda at once!

I see this is Part I. I wonder how parts there will be, considering, there are 1300+ pages to cover. I can imagine Galt's speech alone will be Part X.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Pedantic, derivative, rambling, conspiratorial hogwash! The theater was too cold, the sound too loud, the floor was sticky and it wasn't even 3D. Who would pay $10 to see this rubbish?

I give it 3 thumbs down.

I am more interested in precisely what you were doing on the theater floor? Was this an intentional visit; an accidental up close experience? I have been to a theater once but never found the need to touch the floor, so I am curious. But I give more than 3 thumbs down (although I thought you said you were having that superfluous thumb removed,??). I give it FIST DOWN.

Sticky floors? Who is so inconsiderate that they allow sticky floors? What if a Muslim friend gets trapped in a theater for days because his beard got stuck to the floor while he was praying during the movie? But I must remember probably only the theaters showing this horrendous film would be so politically incorrect.