Non-Event Not Cancelled By OFA

non event.PNG

World Ending, But...

The Blaze: A “climate change” agenda event scheduled for Tuesday in Georgetown, D.C, attracted exactly zero people, according to the National Republican Congressional Committee's blog.

The event was organized by the nonprofit political advocacy group Organizing for Action, a leftover from President Barack Obama's 2012 reelection campaign.

And not only did the event supposedly fail to attract a single concerned citizen, but OFA has apparently deleted all traces of its “Climate Change Day of Action Rally” from its website.

Rain on Tuesday may be responsible for the non-existent crowd and the event's apparent cancellation:

Georgetown, D.C. - The Organizing for Action (OFA) “Climate Change Day of Action Rally” was nowhere to be found earlier today. In the accompanying photograph our intrepid reporter, Captain Craptek, can be seen scampering through the downtown area where the rally was scheduled in a vain effort to locate the crowd.

“How can I report on an event that isn't taking place?” Craptek sputtered. “Why wasn't I notified of the cancellation? Do they know how long it took me to walk here from Massachusetts?”

squirrel on street.jpg

What we need are virtual rallies on the internet. Then people can do whatever they want with their day and be counted at the rally too! This is the 21st century, after all. Geez.

denier.jpg

Glorious OFA on Twitter is awarding Climate Denier Awards. This must have been inspired by comrades here at the cube who have been handing out awards for over a decade.

Which reminds me. I think the OFA is worthy of an award, maybe the Order of Hillary, but I cannot find a page that details the Cube awards and the criteria that must be met in order for it to be awarded.