North Korea returns lazy American

warmbier.jpg
The glorious Democratic People's Republic of North Korea has released convicted enemy of the state Otto Warmbier.

The American criminal had traveled to North Korea as a tourist with Young Pioneer Tours and was arrested for attempting to steal a poster with the name of the Dear Leader on it. Despite the severity of the crime, the Supreme Court granted him a lenient sentence of only 15 years of hard labor.

However Warmbier was released after only a year for being a lazy American who slept all of the time instead of toiling away in a concentration camp like the rest of the prisoners.

Young Pioneer Tours invites more Americans (preferably not sleepy ones) to come visit North Korea for their special 15 year getaway.

Otto Warmbier has severe brain injury and is unresponsive, doctors say

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

The concept is very funny and I was tempted to promote it on social media, but I was afraid that it was too soon and the situation was too tragic. So I decided to wait until the young man gets better. But today he died.

Otto Warmbier dead; former US prisoner of North Korea was 22

In March last year, HuffPost cheered North Korea for teaching this privileged white male a lesson in equality. This answers the question about whose side they are on. They won't rest until all culprits have been similarly equalized.

Warmbier_HuffPost.jpg

Red Square wrote:Image
The concept is very funny and I was tempted to promote it on social media, but I was afraid that it was too soon and the situation was too tragic. So I decided to wait until the young man gets better. But today he died.

Otto Warmbier dead; former US prisoner of North Korea was 22

Most sensitive touch Dear Direktor! Now you must spread the news of his death as being linked with his whiteness and maleness!

Speaking of Westerners traveling to exotic Asian countries... Here's another one that ends less tragically.

Young New Zealander detained in Kazakhstan because they didn't believe New Zealand was a country

Has the Common Core reached Kazakhstan already?

Red Square wrote:Speaking of Westerners traveling to exotic Asian countries... Here's another one that ends less tragically.

Young New Zealander detained in Kazakhstan because they didn't believe New Zealand was a country

So Kazakhstan is a country?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Red Square wrote:Speaking of Westerners traveling to exotic Asian countries... Here's another one that ends less tragically.

So Kazakhstan is a country?
It does sound like a fake nation invented for the purpose of being made fun of in the Borat movie. But it's very real and open for business.

Kazakh_Girls.jpg