Not To Watch

***Warning***

Party Members with the weak hearts "DO NOT WATCH". Have posted video as example of horrible blasphemes committed against Leader Elect One. Music is one of Grigori's favorite, group called Enigma. Must go and flog self now just for having watched it.

How DARE they blaspheme The One™? I must go and find my shovel to remove all memories from my consciousness...

Wow. How could the American population elect someone so arrogant? Sickening...

Play...Click
The sounds of the Brothers singing in the background. Tendrils of the whip cleansing, purifing the flesh. Just like old days in Monastery.

Stop...Click

***Warning***
Not for the faint of heart: Related Site (NPD)<br>
Play...Click

This is more propaganda spewed out by the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity! This is a violation of the Magnificence of The One.

May the Obama make you live under a bridge and charge you rent, Neo-Cons!!

Blasphemy

This can not be allow. Call Jessie Jackson!!! Call the Oprah!!!

Why has Nansky Peloski, Harry Reidless not order this to be removed? Why has the Evil looking cantaloupe AKA Waxman, not been on all the networks, scaring the little children, livestock.

The people responsible for this this this this OBAMAnation need to be dealt with,

"OFF WITH THERE EAD'S".

After the Messiah, is picking the finest cabinet, Just think a guy who mails dead fish to enemies, yes the finest in Clinton retreads, and retards.

Comrades,

Must make calls, e-mail & send faxes to our beloved Congress. They must have improved "Fairness Doctrine" ready for Glorius Leader's signature.

"So let it written. So let it be done"

Such Blasphemes will not go without punishment. Comrades, let us purge YouTube of all RethugliKKKan control!

Yes we can! Yes we can! Yes we can! My reeducation has been successful comrades.

Comrades All!

The Obamessiah is the Redistributor and will purge all (or as many as we can track down) come January 20th. Fear not, Party members and useful trolls, the Inner Circle will execute the One's orders with pomp and circumstance to match the coronations of the Czars in our glorious Motherland, so long ago! Be sure that your shovels are shined and bring your appetites as well. There will be fun for all!

Wolfgang, get a couple of proles to hose down the operatiing prep table, and bring me my sharpest knife. I have some membranes to clean!......nyet...throw them in the grinder for compost in the People's herb garden....

your industrious Chef

Che' Gourmet

Comrade Che'

Have provided me with whole new outlook towards vegetables.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Che'

Have provided me with whole new outlook towards vegetables.

Grigori E.R.

"Waste Not, Want Not!" One must conserve where one can, eh..Comrade? A priority of our new Administration, of course!