Obama and Putin talk about Ukraine

[img]/images/Putin_Obama_Pen_Phone_Tanks.jpg[/img]

Obama: "I have a pen, I have a phone." Putin: "I have tanks, I have helicopters. Your move."

Based on a Tweet sent to us by Bernie Gilbert in response to this excellent pic by Soopermexican:

[img]/red/download/file.php?mode=view&id=29475[/img]

I am in a Quandry (and no, that isn't that car from Kia with the Gangsta Hamstas in it). Are we supposed to cheer Putin for taking back the Russian Patrimony from the evil Ukrainians who settled it first, or are we supposed to cheer Obama for standing up to Putin, or are we supposed to cheer Obama for letting Putin invade the Crimea, or are we supposed to cheer Obama for once again letting American foreign policy look like a fat kid standing on the playground with his pants around his ankles while all the other kids laugh?

Ivan Betinov wrote:I am in a Quandry (and no, that isn't that car from Kia with the Gangsta Hamstas in it). Are we supposed to cheer Putin for taking back the Russian Patrimony from the evil Ukrainians who settled it first, or are we supposed to cheer Obama for standing up to Putin, or are we supposed to cheer Obama for letting Putin invade the Crimea, or are we supposed to cheer Obama for once again letting American foreign policy look like a fat kid standing on the playground with his pants around his ankles while all the other kids laugh?

I believe we are still sorting out the current truth at the moment, but not to worry just blame it all on Bush for now as he's got to be involved here somehow.

Just posted a headline suggested by Navigator:

In a stunning act of defiance, Obama courageously unfriends Putin on Facebook

Ivan Betinov wrote:I am in a Quandry (and no, that isn't that car from Kia with the Gangsta Hamstas in it). Are we supposed to cheer Putin for taking back the Russian Patrimony from the evil Ukrainians who settled it first, or are we supposed to cheer Obama for standing up to Putin, or are we supposed to cheer Obama for letting Putin invade the Crimea, or are we supposed to cheer Obama for once again letting American foreign policy look like a fat kid standing on the playground with his pants around his ankles while all the other kids laugh?
Comrade Brain In Jar, to quote a wise foreign policy expert, "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

What is important is that we cheer. And it because of this that we have glorious vodka.

Za vashe zdorovie!

Red Square,
Your command of the English language has me green with envy.
You are like an artist with a brush....I feel like a prole with a shovel and another 12 hours to go....

ThePhoneCall1.jpg
Comrades, while ABC's version may be slightly different, nevertheless this is from the actual secret NSA recording in the Oval Office.

To be fair, Obama also has tanks and helicopters.

Michael_Dukakis_in_tank.jpg

obama helicopter.jpg

He just doesn't know what to do with them.

[color=#C0392B]Ivan Betinov[/color] was most certainly correct when he wrote:I am in a Quandry (and no, that isn't that car from Kia with the Gangsta Hamstas in it).
Ivan - it is indeed a Kia Soul and the 'actors' are well-groomed tailless squirrels. As you can see from this screen shot our own Captain Craptek has secured a position in one of these commercials. He is in the back seat...

Hey wait a minute... is that RedDiaperette sitting next to my squirrelfriend?

kia-squirrels.jpg

Images I used

Navigator wrote:Red Square,
Your command of the English language has me green with envy.
You are like an artist with a brush....I feel like a prole with a shovel and another 12 hours to go....

Comrade Navigator... Comrade Square is an artist - like Alexander Rodchenko or Varvara Stepanova or Władysław Strzemiński - or all of them and more rolled into one!

Second - only 12 hours to go??? A short shift?

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Images I used

I am impressed at your skills.... As the pigs on the kollective farm where I goof-off get in the way steal cheese work, "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others." (They keep reminding me of that all the time). If only you and the others would share the wealth of knowledge on how to do such things. "Each according to their needs. Each according to their ability."

In Soviet America, we don't need foreign invasion - In Soviet America U.S. president invades YOU!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _back.html

Dear Leader still has his ace up his sleeve... Sarah Palin's Alaska! We can trade this wasteland of oil, gold, and natural resources for any old politically corrupt and jihad-infested "-stan" turn it around tax the hell out of it, put everyone on EBT, and its guaranteed Nobel prizes for both peace and economics!

FORWARD!

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:To be fair, Obama also has tanks and helicopters.

He just doesn't know what to do with them.
May one make a suggestion? (Tee hee.)

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Ivan Betinov[/color] was most certainly correct when he wrote:I am in a Quandry (and no, that isn't that car from Kia with the Gangsta Hamstas in it).
Ivan - it is indeed a Kia Soul and the 'actors' are well-groomed tailless squirrels. As you can see from this screen shot our own Captain Craptek has secured a position in one of these commercials. He is in the back seat...

Hey wait a minute... is that RedDiaperette sitting next to my squirrelfriend?
kia-squirrels.jpg

A mere surveillance assignment, I assure you. However, front-seat occupants do have most elegant whiskers....

Finally, Obama specifies "red line" in Ukraine

The United States is determined and prepared to inflict serious consequences against the government of Ukraine, should they take any of the following specific actions against peaceful protesters:

• Assaulting protesters with electric eels.
  • Using high-yield nuclear weapons against protesters at night.
  • Beating protesters with wheels of cheese.
  • Dropping fire ants on protesters from blimps.
  • Running over protesters with locomotives.

Should the Ukrainian government be found guilty of doing any of the above, consequences could consist of any or all of the following:

• Protracted visit from John Kerry.
  • Forceful comments from President Obama directed at Ukraine President Viktor Yanukovych.
  • Harsh threats of consequences from the U.S. Pentagon.
  • Sending additional U.S. reporters to Kiev, including some from PBS.
  • Reducing business hours at some Kiev Cinnabon locations.

The United States hopes for a peaceful outcome to the political challenges facing Ukraine, and pledges to do everything possible to achieve that goal.

Comrades, as we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words.

PutinObama.jpg
Here we see the stark military contrast between two presidents - one worried, fretful, deeply concerned; and the other casual and carefree, essentially singing in the rain (but, of course, with USMC umbrella coverage!).

While I, as a prog, can't help but admire Comrade Putin, nevertheless it is apparent how much better - and better qualified - is our own Dear Leader to be in charge of the military AND THE WORLD!

ROCK, rain does not affect His O'liness, our gallant marine is protecting the ink on Dear Leader's speech notes for the archives.

Well, bending over does involve flexibility. At least he kept one promise.

If this was any form of democracy, I'd nominate agitprop artist Stilson Jarlsberg for membership at a position of rank commenserate with his talents. In reality, I fix the people's tractor, and tend beets. His is the second website I check on Monday Wednesday and Friday on my Obamaphone.

@Comrade Putout - actually those rodents are Gerbils and Comrade Obama and his Life Partner ™ Reggie are very experienced at inserting them in certain orifices.

I think I'm going to throw up now...