Obama calling on loyal proles to fight the NRA and ban guns

Comrades, I bring you most excellent news. We may finally just achieve our goal of total disarmament of law-abiding citizens (the real fun starts after that!). You think that pesky Congress is in the way of confiscating semi-automatic guns evil death machines with shoulder things that go up? Think again.

Our most Glorious Leader is activating his loyal campaign apparatus to fight harass and smear the NRA and bitter gun clingers. Assemble for Dear Leader! Go door to door! Get in your neighbors faces if you have to! Don't let up comrades until our enemies are disarmed! Dear Leader will be watching carefully.

*Most enthusiastic supporters will be rewarded with a new Obamaphone™

Obama Will Activate Campaign Apparatus To Take On The NRA

Former Obama for America deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter joins Ed Schultz to discuss President Obama's plan to use his own campaign apparatus to help get Americans to speak out in favor of responsible gun ownership.

STEPHANIE CUTTER: President Obama provides the leadership here, and he said the American people have to speak up and make their voices heard in this debate. Just like the NRA is doing with there membership. And President Obama's network across this country, grassroots individuals, who organize, volunteered with their time to get the president reelected are much more powerful than the NRA lobby.

And I think that you can expect to see that network activated, very soon. And for good reason. We need to pass commonsense legislation to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and those who shouldn't be carrying guns. That's the commonsense nature of this.

Can I get TWO Obamaphones if I do enough smear campaigning?

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Can I get TWO Obamaphones if I do enough smear campaigning?
Absolutely! No minutes, but the ophones can be exchanged for vodka and tobacco.

Comrade Anyer,
I am confused. Ophones come from the gubmint as do our vodka and tobacco rations.
How and where do I go about exchanging one for the other? (not that I am hoarding Ophones, for it is against the Party line for one to have more than others)

ProgShotToHell.jpg
So we're gonna conduct polls to sway the "voters", and whomever's campaign apparatus is more effective will decide whether or not to invalidate the Constitution, the supreme law of the land.

Gotcha.

ProgOn.jpg

The supreme law of a Kakistocracy is a big-eared dick-tator followed by a shoe-eating moron with hair plugs.

Anyer Marx wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:Can I get TWO Obamaphones if I do enough smear campaigning?
Absolutely! No minutes, but the ophones can be exchanged for vodka and tobacco.

I am restricted by Obamacare physician, Dr. P.O. Essence, to only drinking pure grain alcohol and rainwater. Formerly, I get grain alcohol by sneaking onto government airstrips and draining contents of MIG-29 wing de-icing tanks. It is now possible to exchange my collection of Obamaphones for entire airplane?

Comrade "Nasty" Nancy P will gain total approval from The People for this legislation just as she managed with the O'Care Bill, i.e., pass it and see what's inside! Oh, I do so enjoy opening presents!