"shut down"
"emergency measure"
"National Center for Cybersecurity and Communications"
"subject to command"
"information sharing"
"absolute power"
"We protect them"

Are your collective legs tingling yet?

This is such a good thing. We'll all sleep better knowing Papa 'take no hostages' Bama is on the job. I'm sure he goes to sleep and wakes up thinking, "is the Internet safe for the small people?"

Comrades - I think your both messages can best be expressed with this visual propaganda poster for the small people:

Obama - Peeing on US.jpg
Some feel the warm tingle - others the warm tinkle of our exhalted Leader.

Kofky, I'm getting all wee-wee'd up just thinking about it.

Now I know who to call when I have an internet emergency...

"911, what's your emergency?"
"I was posting a comment to the Cube and the #@&% page crashed before my message got posted! Can you send Obama over to fix it?"

oooh, Comrade Whoopie, I am thinking dear Leader is way to busy fixing the golf... gulf... golf (?) to be bothered fix it Himself. Perhaps gracious Rahm or Sir Hillary herself would do the deed? Image golf appears to be a most odd sporting event. I would be weary of standing in that position. Dear Leader is most agile.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:oooh, Comrade Whoopie, I am thinking dear Leader is way to busy fixing the golf... gulf... golf (?) to be bothered fix it Himself. Perhaps gracious Rahm or Sir Hillary herself would do the deed? Image golf appears to be a most odd sporting event. I would be weary of standing in that position. Dear Leader is most agile.

Dear Leader is experiencing the after-effects of a few shots of Captain Morgan rum......

I thought he was squeezing out a noisy fart in response to a question about the oil spill.

Comrade Whoopie, you are of the most brilliance. Now that you mention, that does look precisely what glorious dear Leader is doing. . . a momentous distraction from the oilage questions. Now, reporters will just be asking, "what was that?" So smart he is.

WASHINGTON -- Fighting homegrown terrorism by monitoring Internet communications is a civil liberties trade-off the U.S. government must make to beef up national security, the nation's homeland security chief said Friday.

As terrorists increasingly recruit U.S. citizens,[highlight=#ffff99] the government needs to constantly balance Americans' civil rights and privacy with the need to keep people safe[/highlight], said Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.

But finding that balance has become more complex as homegrown terrorists have used the Internet to reach out to extremists abroad for inspiration and training. Those contacts have spurred a recent rash of U.S.-based terror plots and incidents.
FoxNews

balance motivational.jpg

This may be the Leader's attempt to emulate the doggie pee position - peeing on the constitution through the internet. How gloriously Bolshevik! Now the Regime will regain control of the opposition's voice of dissension.

dogpuppylaptop.jpg