Obama denied request to move into white house early

LIBERAL OUTRAGE!!

A lot of people are calling white house officials and complaining.

12obamas-damon.jpg

The White House has turned down a request from the family of President-elect Barack Obama to move into the White House guest house early so his daughters can start school Jan. 5.

Sorry, We're Booked, White House Tells Obamas

Read the comments.
Comrades, I can see why they call it the "White House." This is nothing more than racism from the GOP!

Amen Agreed Comrade!Bushitler and the Rethuglicans hate Children! The world of Next Tuesday™ has a list, and we have no need to check it twice...

Comrades,

When the People's Money begins flowing from the presses to aid festivities on Inauguration Day, I expect Ferrari will be contracted to apply the sexiest shade of red to the to-be-progressively-renamed Red House.

Comrades,

The White House will have to be renamed the Pink House, in honor of our own Commissarka Pinkie, who'll have her own office and bedroom in His Excellency's new home.

It will look Glorious!! A brilliant shade of Red mixed with a bright White, signifying the union of a dedicated Party official with the light that radiates from our Obamessiah!! A bright red scarf will fly above the USSA flag for all the world to see.

Anonymous
Maybe they should call it the "Big House"?
That's where all his friends are staying.

So, judging from the photo above, since the Obamas can't move into the WH for a couple of weeks, are they going to make do by camping out in their plane?

I'm sure there are some rich white families that would gladly let him live with them.

Premier Betty wrote:I'm sure there are some rich white families that would gladly let him live with them.

Au contraire Premier Betty. I am pleased to announce a lottery has already been formed at the direction of General Tongue as the DC rich white people are lining up to have the patriotic priveledge to be the first to give up their mansions and dachas for the Obamessiah. Tickets are only $50,000 a piece. A mere 10th of the cost of an Illinois US Senate seat. (Of course, we have been recommending a purchase of at least 25 tickets, which no one has refused. I love my AK)

Indeed, as we speak, the container factories have been nationalized and cardboard stock production will be increased 500% over the next five years as new housing will need to be produced.

It is a glorious day in the USSA!!!

Here, the Obama youth corp is lending a hand in assembling the new housing.

I must say, this work is indeed more satisfying than the midnight inspections led by Red Star.

This truly is a show of the Bushitler's racism itself.