Obama Has NO Balls

Dear fellow Comrades, High Party Officials and common proles,

Dear glorious Leader is, most fortunately and able to enjoy the finer accouterments of his office, by indulging in the highly competitive & strenuous sport of golf. Thus far and most fortunately, he has magnificently and successfully out played more golf that any other President in American history, including Bushitler. How glorious, is it not?! Is it not grand that Obaom Obamo Obama can put aside the trying trials and tribulations of His most powerful office and force himself to relax by playing such a mind numbing exciting game of golf?

golf3.jpg

But, dear Leader is having much trouble with locating and holding on his balls, after the game. In fact, I have it on very good, innuendous authority, that he has no balls. And with no balls, he will not be able to force himself to relax, and instead, will worry over the economic collapse revitalization.

As I heard from a High Party Official (not to be name dropping), His highly prized balls keep getting lost in the turf and sand, weeds and rocks. . . or so His official ball keepers has said. This is troubling. It can not be good for dear Leader, Obamo, not to have balls. This could lead to serious emotional problems. A psychosis like ball envy or over consuming about balls in general.

Georgie 'the cowboy' Bush always had his balls and had them in order, making the common citizenry feel inadequate, I feel sure.

balls color.jpg

Dear Leader can not be outdone by this cowboyer man! So I have pondered if giving dear Leader Obobo Obamo colored balls would do the trick?! How much easier for dear Leader and his willing servants staff to locate His glorious balls if they were of many colors?! No more would he have to return home with no balls. What say you, dear comrades?!

Your loyal gulag gal,
Frau

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Georgie 'the cowboy' Bush always had his balls and had them in order, making the common citizenry feel inadequate, I feel sure.

Am I to believe this is merely a cartoon?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Dear fellow Comrades, High Party Officials and common proles,

Dear glorious Leader is, most fortunately and able to enjoy the finer accouterments of his office, by indulging in the highly competitive & strenuous sport of golf. Thus far and most fortunately, he has magnificently and successfully out played more golf that any other President in American history, including Bushitler. How glorious, is it not?! Is it not grand that Obaom Obamo Obama can put aside the trying trials and tribulations of His most powerful office and force himself to relax by playing such a mind numbing exciting game of golf?
golf3.jpg
But, dear Leader is having much trouble with locating and holding on his balls, after the game. In fact, I have it on very good, innuendous authority, that he has no balls. And with no balls, he will not be able to force himself to relax, and instead, will worry over the economic collapse revitalization.
*** No more would he have to return home with no balls. What say you, dear comrades?!
Your loyal gulag gal, Frau
Dear Comrade Fraulein, having just returned from a secret mission to DeeCee with high party officials, I can say that we learned top secret information about this problem. Based on our discovery of what President Obama recently received by mail, I can say, "Fear not. ACORN has already solved the problem by sending him a much larger pair of balls." In fact, we obtained a picture of this magnificent gift from ACORN to Obama:
Indeed, one of the ACORN agents who accompanied us to DeeCee to infiltrate the Tea-Bagging rally offered a set of balls to me, so I had to show him why I don't need a set. Then I had to repel his attempted assault. Oddly, as I was giving him what Earthlings call a "whooping," he kept screaming: "But Comrade Putout didn't act like this!"
I think we need to recruit smarter ACORN agents in the future.
--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Whew! For a minute there I thought you'd been looking up his O'liness' skirt Fraulein!

Comrade GAIA Minister Neytiri, it is glorious news, indeed, that dear Leader will sufficient balls for the job. There is nothing much worse that an important Leader without balls for relieving stress. And I am sure he will enjoy the new bat and balls for new golfing gear.

Comrade cat, I was unaware of His O'liness having a shirt. But, something like this lovely number, picture below, could be fetching and I'm sure he wouldn't look effeminate at all. (it is a shame she appears to have no knees and oddly shaped feet, though)

Image Comrade Putout (what a truly fetching name), it appears, as I uncover my delicate eyes, that some fellow comrades might be in need of tweezers, some depilatories, a close shave.... or perhaps some nice duct tape?

I believe Michelle is the keeper of Dear Leader's balls.

90mu4x.gif

AH HA! Danke, dear Comrade! That is most relieving, I do believe. At least we know, the Ob's balls are in good hands!

I have to hear that Michelle also very good at juggling Dear Leader balls.

michelle o juggln.jpg

Maybe dear Leader should give up golf and stay home, watch Mo giggle.. I mean juggle his ball?

Thank goodness Prezident Obama is currently the least hated half-black golfer. If Shelly wern't keeping such a close eye on his balls, he may have gone out with Comrade Bubba and played a few rounds with pretty interns.

Hmmm... CC, I was of hearing that in younger day Obowmao not too interested in pretty female types and may be that is why he learn so well the bow and now get to be upset when can not find the balls.

Leninka wrote:Maybe the Dingo got his balls.
OUCH!!!

Dingo balls
Dingo balls
Dingo all the way
Oh what fun
It is to ride
In an Air Force One sleigh
Hey!

Everybody now!

Dingo balls
Dingo balls
Dingo all the way...

Lone Stage Grip, how thrilling to find someone is the gulag with such musical talents! We shall have to remember to have you at the Gulag Beet Ball next Fall.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:
OUCH!!!

Now that comment makes me suspicious of your sexual orientation, Mrs Al Czarweary. No matter, we'll all be the same sex in the glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

I denounce Faulein Pulloskies!
The fact you'd use such an innuendo to indicate our Glorious Leader has no courage is ludicrous. How can one person buy a car company, send out economy saving money to our banks, pass historic healthcare reform, bring in new citizens (amnesty, not sure of the number), and have time for leisure not have stones?

Leninka wrote: Now that comment makes me suspicious of your sexual orientation, Mrs Al Czarweary. No matter, we'll all be the same sex in the glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

Ahhh, Leninka... I just to recall dream that the Hillary told me she was of one time to have.

bo hilldog_attack.jpg

Commissar_Elliott , I denounce your denouncement! Glorious Leader is not lacking in manly stones... he is lacking in lost golf balls, probably stolen by conservative breeding black'n white waterdog! Collectives all know of the Ob's manlinesses, which are nestled close to Mo's heart, no doubt.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Commissar_Elliott , I denounce your denouncement! Glorious Leader is not lacking in manly stones... he is lacking in lost golf balls, probably stolen by conservative breeding black'n white waterdog! Collectives all know of the Ob's manlinesses, which are nestled close to Mo's heart, no doubt.
Fair enough, I retract my previous statement.

My womanly wiles just loves winning!!! (anyway or fashion possible).

Joyous un-denouncements to you and yours.