Obama: If I had a father, he would look like Vladimir Lenin

From each according to their ability, to each according to what I think they oughta have. Glorious!

I was thinking about it... it wouldn't be that hard... stick a chia pet on it's head and give it big ears (and a bigger deficit)....

I have idea for 1950s-style American TV show: Leave it to Barack, starring Vladimir Lenin as "Dad", Commissarka Pinkie as "Mom" and little Barack will be played by big Barrack (they are on the same intellectual level.)

Scene: Dad Vladimir arrives home after a hard day at the office breaking many eggs but making no omelets. Mom rushes to the door to greet him dressed in high heels and a shovel. Little Barack emerges from the basement where he is helping a kid from the neighborhood, little Billy, make explosive devices to incite the masses into revolutionary terror.

Dad: Well, little Barack, what did you learn in school today?

LB: I learned that the workers own the means of production and it is not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes!

Dad: Excellent! Say, where is your older brother, little Leon?

Mom: Don't you remember, dear, you had someone from the office insert an ice axe into his skull as a warning to others to steer clear of revisionism.

Dad: Oh, yes, sorry, I am just so tired after breaking eggs today.

LB: (to himself) Dad appears to be losing his ruthless desire to crush the enemies of the revolution. This might be my opportunity to claim the mantle of leadership of the Party. I'll see if little Billy can whip up something to aid my plans. I'll also have to check with our pastor, Reverend Wright, to be sure the dead voters from Chicago are behind me on this. There's nothing dad hates worse than a failed putsch, er, I mean counter-revolution.

Announcer: Will Little Barack make good on his plans to overthrow the regime and establish Hope and Change in his household? We'll find out after this important message from Solyndra!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Opiate of the People wrote:
Scene: Dad Vladimir arrives home after a hard day at the office breaking many eggs but making no omelets. Mom [Commissarka Pinkie] rushes to the door to greet him dressed in high heels and a shovel. Little Barack emerges from the basement where he is helping a kid from the neighborhood, little Billy, make explosive devices to incite the masses into revolutionary terror.

Hmmm... the thought of Pinkie in high heels and a ....SHOVEL???

Yes.... well that definitely will stir the apetites of the male viewing audience -- as well as some Progressive females employed at homeland Security.

Since we are working only from a screenplay snippette, perhaps you may care to enlighten us as to which type of digging implement will suit her wardrobe and exactly how it may be affixed to her delicate frame?

I mean... are we talking a full-on snow shovel, or one of those little folding black numbers the Imperialist baby-killers of the United States military use for enhanced interrogation of local populations?

Frankly speaking.... either way -- one may find that Pinkie in high heels and a shovel a bit risque for a 1950s-style sitcom on the telly.

Comrade Opiate,

Of course you have to include Little Baroke's bestest comrade ever, Eddie Has-skull, who should be played by none other than "dick" Turbin Durbin.

What about the other Cleaver brothers, Wally and Eldridge?