Obama in Mourning, National Emergency declared...

Telemprompter Inventor "Hub" Schlafly Dies; Device Changed Public Address in America

Dear Leader has declared a national state of emergency

images.jpg

and mourning...

Obama sad.jpg

Otherwise, he has nothing else to say tonight...

For Dear Leader, this changes e v e r y t h i n g.

Did he catch his huge pen is in his zipper?
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/26/2011, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: werd misspelt

Comrade Tovarichi: What a touching little piece agitprop disguised as a human interest story. It was wonderful to see our agents at ABC dance around the fact that Obama has been the most reliant of any president in US history on teleprompters (and without them he is a stuttering idiot) by mentioning little vignettes on the other presidents......wonderful!!

Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrade Tovarichi: What a touching little piece agitprop disguised as a human interest story. It was wonderful to see our agents at ABC dance around the fact that Obama has been the most reliant of any president in US history on teleprompters (and without them he is a stuttering idiot) by mentioning little vignettes on the other presidents......wonderful!!

But of course. The vignettes add to the relativity factor that all presidents are equal when it comes to the dependency and use of TOTUS. That way we can feel good, and be proud of the fact Dear Leader is more equal than the others mentioned.

Turns out, what he was bawling about was finally being "privileged" to release his Birf Certificate.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate
Published April 27, 2011 | FoxNews.com

So after spending over 2 million dollars to keep his secrets, Donald Trump finally drags him to it.

So now The Donald sez- "NOW LET'S SEE THE COLLEGE RECORDS". After that comes the Social Security number problem and the Passports problem.

And still there's the minor problem hardly worth mentioning, Obama Sr. wasn't an American.

Surely now the "birthers" should be happy with this layered PDF of a photocopy, you would think.

https://hopenchangecartoons.blogspot.com/2011/04/moment-of-silence.html Thank you, thank you, I'll be in office until 2012... be sure to tip your bartender and your waitresses...

Comrade Tovarichi,

Thank you for drawing attention to the calamity cause by the Death of TOTUS, which now reduces me to the laborious task of texting all my speeches. I'm sure you've already seen the news headline:

Death of TOTUS requires Barak Obama to text speeches henceforth.

Dateline: April 27, 2011.

Today, in addition to texting his birth certificate to the nation, President Obama was forced to text his condolences to the family of "Hub" Shafley, the inventor of the teleprompter a.k.a. TOTUS, because Shafley took the patent rights-of-use with him to his grave when he died on April 20, 2011.

--REUTERS

I'm texting this message to all my Comrades at the Cube because until someone invents a replacement for TOTUS, I will be limited to expressing myself via text-messaging.

Please be patient, Comrades. I await creation of a suitable replacement by the Ministery of High-Tech Stuff.

--Fearless Leader

This is a tragedy of gargantuan proportions for our Orator-in-Chief. I do hope the fellow who invented golf clubs is enjoying good health for I fear another loss of this magnitude may well break our Dear Leader's spirit.

This could be big trouble for "Mr. Mumbles", but this problem can be solved,, even if he has to use an old style projector.

Fearless Leader,
I found something in the basement laboratory. I know it's old Soviet technology, but it still works after all these years. I tested it on Comrade Kook and he was orating like Billy Clinton.

Телесуфлер:

tele_glasses.gif

Телесуфлер
Efficient Language, it takes eighteen words to describe one word that replaces two english words in complete thought.

Unconfirmed White House Report: "When the President was told of Schlafly's passing, the President became inconsolable. He broke down down, crying "no, no, this can't happen to me!""

"After 3 hours of staff members explaining to the President that Schlafly's death would NOT effect his use of the teleprompter, the President regained his composure, lit a cigarette, planned another vacation to recover from the trauma then headed out to play some hoops."

Tovarichi wrote:"After 3 hours of staff members explaining to the President that Schlafly's death would NOT effect his use of the teleprompter, the President regained his composure, lit a cigarette, planned another vacation to recover from the trauma then headed out to play some hoops."
ObamaBB.JPG

Dear Comrades Tovarichi, Grigori & R.O.C.K.

Words cannot convey the relief I felt when I learned (while vainly attempting to learn to use the device suggested by Grigori) that even though Hub Schlafley attempted to take the teleprompter-patent rights-of-use to the grave with him soley for the purpose of preventing my use of his invention, Lord Soros had outsmarted him by having purchased (years ago-- Lord Soros plans ahead) a hedge against Schlafley's interests. Consequently, I just received a Laika Gram from Lord Soros telling me that my inability to speak was merely a psychosomatic response to the message sent to me by a faux progressive posing as a Google High-Tech Guru (whom we now know to be an agent of Beck) telling me I would be unable to speak until a new teleprompter could be invented by the Ministery of High-Tech Stuff.

I was so excited that I did exactly what R.O.C.K. has learned. Indeed, my excitement was so great that after shooting a few hoops for the media as a "warm up," I then celebrated my "Sputnik Moment" (in realizing that Lord Soros had saved TOTUS) by playing a few games with the Harlem Ice Trotters.

Now all is well. Indeed, this post is being written by Cyborific Software designed by a BioInformatic Read/Write High-Tech Agent of Lord Soros which not only enables me to always think (and speak) progressively but to also simultaneously transmit such thoughts in text-form to all progressive social media such as the greatest social-media of all, ThePeoplesCube.
--Fearless Leader