Obama Knows the Economy or Driving Miss USA

Comardes,

Again Papa Obama has shown how wise he is over all in the recent budget talks. As he has said before, the Republicans drove the economy into a ditch and they can not have the keys back!

TIP:Gateway Pundit

Barack Obama increased the national debt by over $3 trillion in just over 2 years.

Obama tripled the deficit in one year with his Pork stimulus plan.

Indeed, when it comes to economy, Papa Obama knows what he is doing to build our Progressive Utopia.

We must leave the driving to him and not these racist Republicans. We must keeps the keys in Papa Obama's hands

TIP: Moonbattery

Indeed his spokesman said it the best: "spreads the sacrifice and spreads the prosperity"

https://video.foxnews.com/v/1039530739001/carney-americans-want-to-spread-the-prosperity

I denounce myself for missing the fact that you've announced the clarion words of the Voice!

All hail the God-State!

Kool-Aid_Man wrote:I denounce myself for missing the fact that you've announced the clarion words of the Voice!

All hail the God-State!
Comrade,

I denounce myself for stealing from you first

We can go to re-education camp together

Long Live the One!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
spreader.jpg

Yes indeed comrade!

It is spread for the rest to then walk through its' "glory"

Driving into the ditch; driving off a cliff - which are we supposed to think is better?

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Driving into the ditch; driving off a cliff - which are we supposed to think is better?

Frau,

over the cliff is much better, all together

It shows our commitment to one another in making a new and better "after capitalism life"
Indeed many of us will have an "out of capitalism" experience when Papa Obama is done with us

ah ha! I knew there was an answer, Comrade Netrotsky... (and I am presuming you received your updated memo before I did.... again!! ***!)

Frau, about the memos you never seem to receive, one question. Did you put your paper shredder on top of your IN BOX...again?

Remember the last time you did that? We found a year's worth of shredded memos behind your desk. I'm beginning to suspect you do it on purpose madame.

I dunno, Comrade Whoopie - I look at Colonel Judge Frau's portrait and all I see is innocence!

Neotrotsky wrote: Indeed many of us will have an "out of capitalism" experience when Papa Obama is done with us

I should have known what I was feeling came from The ONE. All this time I thought it was the peoples vodka. Self flagellation will commence shortly.

outofbody.jpg

Shovel 4 U wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote: Indeed many of us will have an "out of capitalism" experience when Papa Obama is done with us

I should have known what I was feeling came from The ONE. All this time I thought it was the peoples vodka. Self flagellation will commence shortly.

The attachment outofbody.jpg is no longer available

Yes! If we combine it with hatred for everything Bush then it would bring us closer to the Muslim branch of our Progressive Collective

adults-ashoora.jpg

New pic use if you like

It sends a shiver up my leg to see our progressive friends prefer red kool-aid... though they should stop for a moment to drink, they're obviously parched and rather sloppy with their drinking habits! What they need are some nice mugs...

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Driving into the ditch; driving off a cliff - which are we supposed to think is better?

Dearest Frauline, Does this mean that we are allowed to think again?

The equality of subservience has been comforting, but I do have un-party-like questions that I have been quietly pondering from behind the tractor-barn (late at night when the Political Officer is sleeping...) Thoughts that have survived many a Jiffy-Lobo Deluxe treatment...

To sharethem openly would not go well--yet.