Obama makes war look GOOD; Bush not so much

[img]/images/Obama_Bush_MIB_Drones_Look_Good.jpg[/img]

OBAMA: You know what the difference is between you and me? I make this look GOOD to the media.

who is your daddy.jpg
I just can not get the hang of the Obama Hope posters. Who's Your Daddy.

There is no real Obama credit behind our beloved media's salivating over whatever Obama does. Like a grandchild to a grandmother, whatever the little brat does is cute beyond measure. Oh look, he flushed the cat down the toilet ... how charming. Love is not only blind but stupid and deaf. Amazing, he just pooped and wiped his butt with one hand. Has there ever been such an advanced child.

Never underestimate the power of liberal guilt.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: There is no real Obama credit behind our beloved media's salivating over whatever Obama does. Like a grandchild to a grandmother, whatever the little brat does is cute beyond measure. Oh look, he flushed the cat down the toilet ... how charming. Love is not only blind but stupid and deaf. Amazing, he just pooped and wiped his butt with one hand. Has there ever been such an advanced child.
It is true that President Obama tried to flush me down the toilet, but it was only because I insisted on being in the vanguard of where he was taking the rest of America.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Who's Your Daddy? Has there ever been such an advanced child.

Brilliance begets brilliance, especially in the comedy field.

Copy of obama-baby_2.jpg

original_image.png

Chairman Meow wrote:Papa Doc Barack and Baby Doc Rock

Comrade, that sounds like a Haiti crime to me.

He who would pun would also pick a pocket.

Ivan Betinov wrote:He who would pun would also pick a pocket.

[sigh] Alas, comrade, if I were capable of large crimes instead of merely small ones, I would be in the senate with the rest of the great... leaders.

Comrade De Gaulle once noted that in order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant. Quite true.