Obama not at fault! It's us, stupid!

As the dimwitted masses that we are, we need to know that the failures of this administration and the negative results is strictly our fault because we have failed Obama; not the other way around. Bill Maher said it "best".

<OFF>
One of Bill's greatest hits! Or rather one of Bill's greatest misses.

This is the kind of self American hating moron that the left will listen to and then idiotically believe what he says and use it to feed their bloated egos.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrade Maher is terribly bright. The fact that he called Dear Leader a smart man who can't pronounce the words Army Corps correctly and really ought to be called the Master of Disaster who understands (unlike some stupid Rethuglicans) that higher taxes, greater national debt, and forcing people to buy health insurance are of utmost importance in the creation of new jobs.

ah yes, it is most satisfying that we have a "smart man" in the White House (and when will they change that racist name?) who has come up with 'new' policies of "change" that were the same failed policies FDR implemented.

It does make me confused when Bush graduated Yale and got a business degree from Harvard and is "stupid" and yet dearest Leader went to Columbia and got a law degree from Harvard and is "smart".
It is also befuddling when Obama drops the "..ing" off of some words in some speeches and is called "smart" but when Gov. Palin speaks in the same matter, is called "stupid" and "folksy". Will someone explain? I didn't graduate Harvard or Yale and am too "stupid" to comprehend.

Comrades, these conservative haters keep wanting to debate the issues. It seems to me that we can't keep going around making statements like "Universal health care will create jobs" without coming up with credible sounding rationale for how that will happen. Same with Green Energy and bankrupting the US economy through stimulus and Cap-n-trade bills.

It's up to us as loyal party officials to concoct plausible reasoning to go along with Obama's rhetoric. If we fail, then Obama fails and it will be our fault.

The absolute incontrovertible proof of his thesis that Americans are stupid is that people actually laughed at this.

In Zimbabwe he would have Disappeared Without a Trace for the thoughtcrime of being boring.

Amandla!

(Or are they paid to laugh? In that case this is very Progressive! Like being paid to vote.)

Comrades. This is of very most seriousness. How are we to concoct any 'plausible reasoning' if dear Leader, the smartest of the smarters, can not? Would it not be easier to make these pesky conservatives "disappear"? How many could there be? One, two dozen?

Obama's genius is in crafting ambiguous generalities that weak minded thinkers mistake for profound truth. As such he's very busy thinking up new meaningless blather while he golfs or attends posh dinner parties.

So it's up to us to flesh out his profound ideas with plausible sounding details. So if any of you guys can think of how Universal Health Care or Green Energy or national bankruptcy will create millions of jobs please post that so we can all parrot those talking points when we call into Rush Limbaugh or post comments at Breitbart or HotAir.

Remember, when the masses hear the same propaganda emanating from so many diverse sources, it will soon become the accepted truth in their feeble minds.

ummm, I'm still thinking it would be easier to make the conservatives *disappear . . . .

(*psssst, don't tell, but I have Rahm's top secret private telephone number)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Remember, when the masses hear the same propaganda emanating from so many diverse sources, it will soon become the accepted truth in their feeble minds.

I'm getting sleepy, very sleepy. Every time I hear a prog on TV say: "The Stimulus is Working," "The Stimulus is Working," "The Stimulus is Working," I get sleepier and sleepier." And when I hear Dear Leader say things like "we avoided a catastrophe" you just know we ain't seen nothin' yet - and that there is a catastrophe with a capitol C coming down the pike, I am so proud of him for setting people straight.