Obama-NOT-Care

Comrades,

I have a terrible fear in me. It's the fear that Dear Leader really doesn't give a whit about us. After all, not one dime of ObamaCare will go into my pocket. It will, rather, go to already wealthy doctors nurses, and investors in mental hospitals, who, as you know, only keep people in the luny-bin until their insurance runs out.

What are we progs to do? We want everything for free. That is a given. However, I can't stand the thought of one dime of ObamaCare going to a young resident so he can lease a brand new Mazerati. I mean, is this where ObamaCare dollars really ought to go? I ask you.

Now, I love our addage: from each according to his ability to each according to his need, but does this include the need of a first year medical student resident whose lovely wife already sacrifices her own needs by doing her part to put him through medical school?

Where does the money end up? That's all I'm asking.

Comrade Leninka,

I think you might be a little mistaken about who those doctors and doctorettes might be under the Omnipotent 0bama-Kare™. They're not going to be the run-of-the-mill kkkapitalist drones who were practicing under the BusHitler™ years. No, no... these will be the New Breed™ of Next Tuesday™ doctors! The New Breed will not require huge salaries because 0bama-Kare will be closely controlling even the salaries of surgeons and doctors in order to contain costs.

They will work tirelessly for the People and the Collective™ coming from many diverse countries from around the Third World World: such places as Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and China. They will serve by decree of The 0ne, and will love doing so. 0bama promised us FREE™ Healthcare that will cost us LESS. Trust me: there won't be any "extra money". and if there is, it's another paid vacation for MOO-chelle and the brats—maybe Rio this time.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:I think you might be a little mistaken about who those doctors and doctorettes might be under the Omnipotent 0bama-Kare™. They're not going to be the run-of-the-mill kkkapitalist drones who were practicing under the BusHitler™ years. No, no... these will be the New Breed™ of Next Tuesday™ doctors! The New Breed will not require huge salaries because 0bama-Kare will be closely controlling even the salaries of surgeons and doctors in order to contain costs.

Comrade Lenika - I do believe Comrade Whinny-da-PBUH has it right.
The New Breed™ of Next Tuesday™ doctors will do whats right for the collective and be happy with whatever compensation the State ™ gives them, period.

WitchDoctor280.jpg

The training manual is designed to cut costs and is already posted online:

https://www.instant-voodoo.com/

Today we still need money so temporarily the medical professionals will have more than the proletariat by nature of their perceived value to society. This will soon change as enlightenment approaches and the unbiased state controls compensation. In reality we should all be so busy serving the state and our fellow comrades that we have little need for money. Doctors will be increasingly concerned about their duty to the state and preoccupation with compensation will be a thing of the past. Oh, the gloriousness!

(This will not apply to Inner Party members, who will need increased funding due to their specialized efforts on behalf of the state.)
nurse.jpg

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:Comrade Leninka,

I think you might be a little mistaken about who those doctors and doctorettes might be under the Omnipotent 0bama-Kare™. They're not going to be the run-of-the-mill kkkapitalist drones who were practicing under the BusHitler™ years. No, no... these will be the New Breed™ of Next Tuesday™ doctors! The New Breed will not require huge salaries because 0bama-Kare will be closely controlling even the salaries of surgeons and doctors in order to contain costs.

They will work tirelessly for the People and the Collective™ coming from many diverse countries from around the Third World World: such places as Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and China. They will serve by decree of The 0ne, and will love doing so. 0bama promised us FREE™ Healthcare that will cost us LESS. Trust me: there won't be any "extra money". and if there is, it's another paid vacation for MOO-chelle and the brats—maybe Rio this time.

Comrade Whinny,

Are you telling me that the days of doctors and hospitals feeding at the trough of medicaid, medicare and insurance companies will not go on forever? This is cruel.

What about the days of charging $50.00 for one band-aid? Are they over, too?

I am relieved that you have expressed your minor terror at not getting what you we rightly should perceive as 'ours'. Who gives a flying flip that these rich and soon-to-be rich doctors, bankers and car lot owners get even more money, I ask?! It is us, the glorious collective, who worked and worked and cheated to get dear Leader elected, that now seem to be being ignored. Whhhy, I was so upset last night that it nearly took an entire bottle of Diva Premium before I could get to sleep. I am wonder if dearest Leader should spend less time golfing and tripping and more time writing check to stimulate us. I am in need of stimuli as I am sure you are. . . and all our brothren and sisterlin here, waiting patiently, day after week, to get more checks.

SHO' ME US DA'MONEY! SHO' ME US DA'MONEY!

Comrades,

Intelligence sources reveal that a permission slip to go anywhere is called a "chit", in Navy and Marine Corps.

This may be what your are referring to that glorious leader does not give a whit. It may be more correct to say he will not give a chit.

I knew this would happen. Anytime the Democrats try to do something good for the people the evil Republicans find a way to screw it up. That's what's happening here, can't you see it?

[OFF]
The CEO of IBM claims he offered to use their resources FREE OF CHARGE to track down every case of Medicare fraud, potentially saving the taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars. Obama refused the offer. Why I wonder?

Shill for the federal government His Excellency Andy Griffith has announced his prostration before support for Chairman O's Health"care" program. Now who can POSSIBLY impeach such forthright and honest lies words from one who the brainwashed electorate people so dearly cherish? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44qSe_f_-ZE All hail the God-State!

Leninka wrote:Comrade Whinny,

Are you telling me that the days of doctors and hospitals feeding at the trough of medicaid, medicare and insurance companies will not go on forever? This is cruel.

Comrade Leninka,

Dear Leader has it right in getting rid of those privateering kkkapitalist huckster insurance companies and putting it all under one roof: 0Bama-Kare™. The purpose isn't to keep lining the pockets of well-to-do doctors and insurance companies; it's to help those victimized by the very same! It's for the Children™, the Undocumented Democrats™, and for the morbidly obese who are constantly dropped from private fat-cat insurance companies.

No, the feeding trough will still be there—for the trial lawyers ONLY!

Leninka wrote:What about the days of charging $50.00 for one band-aid? Are they over, too?

Of course not! Let's not forget this is 0bama-Kare™ we're talking about and responsiblity and accountability will not be the priority because it's all for the Children™. For all we know, band-aids might go up to $100-150 dollars for one—unless you're over 60. There won't be much sense in spending that kind of money on old people because, well, they're simply not worth the cost in the New World of Next Tuesday™.