Obama Redistributes Super Bowl Power to Opressed Masses

"WANT IS WEALTH
POVERTY IS PROSPERITY
SQUALOR IS LUXURY"

Superbowl_Power_Outage_Obama.jpg
How appropriate. The Evil US of KKK Sport of Choice stands for former-United States supremacy and chronic traumatic encephalopathy-inducing violence.

Finally Our 0bamessiah has decreed that this symbol of Oppression have its power redistributed to the rest of the world, just as is being done with the aid money that otherwise would have been received by Superstorm Sandy victims heroic contributors to the redistributionist cause.

Is it not obvious that the Ravens were not playing fair? That they were playing more equally than the 'Niners? This was competition gotten out of control, and fortunately Dear Leader seized the opportunity to spread the electricity around (pbuh).

What a coincidence, comrades. Just two days ago I was speaking to my self-described "communist" college re educator professor. I asked him about his summer trip he took to the utopian People's Isla de Cuba. He informed me that he and his fellow-travelers had a five day blackout while they were there. Him being a self described communist he proudly proclaimed his continued support for communism and that a little power outage is no reason to sacrifice such glorious progress.

Now, we are experiencing the same a glorious power outage in New Orleans. Clearly progress is being made in the USA every day under Dear Leader's regime.

dark.jpg

This illustrates why it is so important to have strong communism to rule over a country (or a world). You cannot expect the lowly people to behave - sooner or later they slip back into their capitalist, competitive ways, and the government MUST be there to equalize the playing field.

It's not over yet, but the 'Niners have made play after successful play, taking back the score, and now only 5 points separate the teams.

Let us just hope that this 49ers team is sufficiently progressive to know when to stop, so that the scores remain equal once they've caught up thanks to the intervention of Dear Leader and the power grid. Remember, Comrade Bill Ayers' father was the CEO of Commonwealth Edison in Chicago. Need I say more?

[img]/images/Obama_Power_Outage_America.jpg[/img]

Obama: the great American power outage

In the end, I was quite proud of both teams, as they did manage to keep it down to only a 3-point difference. That's hard to do in a game with so many different types of scores, and to see the Ravens giving up a safety in order to return a couple of points to the 'Niners intentionally, narrowing it down to the final score - comrades, it was a beautiful thing, even though it didn't quite end in the fully equal tie I'd hoped for.

I never read about such supposed Power Outages in a risque little book called Atlas Shrugged... never happened!

Comrades, in accordance with 0bamessiah administration dictates, no discernible benefit was observed to take place from the redistribution of Super Bowl XLVII power. This is in itself a benefit to all humynkind, since that power was initially stolen when the US of KKK, in the guise of Evil rich white KKKaptitalists, who didn't build that, originally stole that power from the oppressed masses of the world when they didn't invent or build the oppressive chronic traumatic encephalopathy-inducing Evil Football Empire, which was designed to:

1) Steal the wealth of the world through gladiatorial-style game ticket sales and KKKapitalist paraphernalia;

2) Kill innocent proles by forcing them to drive - itself a deadly KKKapitalist enterprise - to Football Death Arenas, and more insidiously, to be oppressed and die further through the manufactured allure of violence, cheerleaders, tailgate parties, and Moochelle Savior-Government-banned junk food; and

3) Oppress and kill minorities and womyn, who were hardest hit, and keep them from reaching their true superior intellectual stature and place of empowerment which only the Proggish Progressive FORWARD!™-bound 0bamessiah World of This Tuesday™ can usher in.

comrade redum, I must remind you that some progress has been made with all this football mania, for the females in amerikkka are now equal........ Image

spymyeyes wrote:comrade redum, I must remind you that some progress has been made with all this football mania, for the females in amerikkka are now equal........
Indeed Comrade spymyeyes, Progress is good for all of us!

Just remember the new term for Leftist-Marxists: Proppressive

This is from the combination of the two words that describe them:

Pro
1. An argument or consideration in favor of something: weighing the pros and cons.
2. One who supports a proposal or takes the affirmative side in a debate.

Pro in favor of a motion, issue, course of action, etc.

AND

Oppressive – as in oppressive and unlimited government, oppressive control over people, oppressive taxes, oppressive regulation, etc.