Obama Renames His Wildly Popular Healthcare Mandate

Comrades,

After the hugely successful implementation of our government mandated healthcare, Obama in a wonderful, touching and magnanimous move today announced that he is changing ObamaCare's name to:

HillaryCare

Jay Carney (while wiping a tear) announced today to a very emotionally moved White House press corps that Obama strongly felt that he should not be the one to get all the credit for yet another of his administrations's excellently executed polices. Jay Carney stated that Obama wants to jointly share the success of the healthcare mandate with Hillary like they are sharing the handling of Benghazi.

Did he sing any of his smash hits in tribute of the passing of the torch? Prog favorites such as "I Didn't Build That!" Or "That's Not My Line!"?

Perhaps when Lovely Hillary becomes president, she will in turn rename it to ... oh, say, MonicaCare?

Will the government provide Monica-care? That will be an improvement! Monica Care for all by government subsidy! It beats open market negotiations...

Tovarichi wrote:Will the government provide Monica-care? That will be an improvement! Monica Care for all by government subsidy! It beats open market negotiations...
Some would say government program already sucks applies inward oral pressure.

(Oh, I am so embarrassed at saying such counterrevolutionary things which I myself would never think about glorious government.)

RedDiaperette wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:Will the government provide Monica-care? That will be an improvement! Monica Care for all by government subsidy! It beats open market negotiations...

(Oh, I am so embarrassed at saying such counterrevolutionary things which I myself would never think about glorious government.)

Never blame yourself, Comrade RedDiaperette. Misspeaking is caused by uncontrollable external forces - usually by passing teabaggers.

The president feels that [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] is full of groundhog poop because he wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:

Never blame yourself, Comrade RedDiaperette. Misspeaking is caused by uncontrollable external forces - usually by passing teabaggers.
two-bags.jpg

That man is an IMPOSTER! Dear Leader (PBUH) would not wear an Amerikkan Flag on his collar any more than he would show respect for the unsingable Rethugglikkan anthem by placing his had over his checkbook pocket!

I am thinking dear leader heard some soon to be ex-comrade, call obamacare a bag of poop? This could be his greater part of valor . . . . leave before the smell hits the White House.

Terrorism ----> "man caused disaster"
Obamacare------> "glitch"

This post has just been tweeted by James Taranto, our favorite columnist who does Best of the Web Today at the Wall Street Journal.

Taranto_Tweet.jpg
We responded:

HillaryCare is old news. They're now rebranding AHA as PalinCare. Off to the gulag for you comrade. No beet rations for one month.

[img]/images/Palincare_AHA_Website.jpg[/img]