Obama's Bipartisanship

Obama States: I Am Not A Crook Bolshevik

Comrades:

In a well plotted and duplicitous maneuver our fearless leader announced today that he is actually not a "Bloshevik" and that the vague and obfuscated planned health care overhaul is not a "Bolshevik plot."

Quote: "You've given yourselves very little room to work in a bipartisan fashion because what you've been telling your constituents is, 'This guy's doing all kinds of crazy stuff that's going to destroy America.'"

Dear leader has even now shifted tactics to try to win over some of the less staunch Republicans by extending the false hand of "bipartiasnship" in an attempt to keep control of the Congress situation.

Quote: "I want the Republicans to get off the sidelines," I want them working with us, not to score points. I want a partnership."

This is the old political game of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" that the brainless Republicans will not even think about. Of course the overhaul of the American Health Care System is very clearly a Communist Bolshevik plot. Can you think of anything that represents our glorious statism more than the jailing of proles that do not buy our health insurance?? The pièce de ré·sis·tance was that our leader said all of this on national TV with a straight face and did not fumble around on his teleprompter much at all.

Quote: "I want the Republicans to get off the sidelines," I want them working with us, not to score points. I want a partnership."

Which translates: "I want Republicans to sit down, shut up, and do as I say, not as I do. Either that, or it's the gulag for you!!"

Ah yes, dear Leader seemed to have his grapenuts in a wad yesterday, as he was trapped by Republican questions. He loses his grand status when not reading from TOTUS... this must not be allowed to happen again. We don't want the world to continue to see his arrogance.

But, it was truly funny to see him deny his Bolshevik policy's when we know the truth.
Yea! Bolsheviks!

If Comrade Obama were a true Bolshevik, he would be sending the KGB after Glen Beck and his family.

Oops, he did.

Y, dont DARE call Obama a Bolshevik but it's fine for his surrogates to call opponents "teabaggers" and Nazis. Not to mention the less than complimentary things said about Fox News, Gallup, Rassmussen, etc. But don't call the Bolshevik a Bolshevik.

Comrades! Comrades!

Pish posh!

Comrade Zero was just reminding the RethugliKKKans that he is a Menshevik...er...how do the Americans say..umm..."In the Majority".
Of course it's not a Bolshevik plot, it's "Menshevik".
Silly RethugliKKKans still think they control both House and Senate. You'd think they would have learned in 2006.

Still, this troublesome Supreme Court is in his way.
They must be dealt with.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Comrades! Comrades!

Pish posh!

Comrade Zero was just reminding the RethugliKKKans that he is a Menshevik...er...how do the Americans say..umm..."In the Majority".
Of course it's not a Bolshevik plot, it's "Menshevik".
Silly RethugliKKKans still think they control both House and Senate. You'd think they would have learned in 2006.

Still, this troublesome Supreme Court is in his way.
They must be dealt with.

Excellent explantion, Laika! I was already beginning to worry about Obama after that very night, before Red Rooster crowed, he denied three times his Party affiliation. But perhaps being a Menshevik is not as bad as it sounds. Let's just hope that, Stalin forbid, he hasn't been converted to Trotskyism!

Thank you for that most astute observation, Comrade Laika. I truly believe that Dear Leader really does not think of himself as a Bolshevik.

As with everything else, Dear Leader sees himself above being a Bolshevik. He aims to one-up all Bolsheviks in every way. Anything a Bolshevik has done, Dear Leader will do better.

It reminds me of a Broadway song: