Obama's Close Friend Arrested During Prostitution Sting

The Department of Truth is sleeping at the wheel, it seems. This guy must be really a friend of Bush and the name of the state has to be Texas!

HONOLULU -- One of President Obama's close friends from his native Hawaii is facing charges after being arrested during a prostitution sting in the state.[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][/highlight]

A friend of Obama's called "Titcomb"? I don't think so. That name doesn't sound Marxist Hawaiian to me.

Prostitutes in Texasistan? All are from Kalifornia in San FranSicko, or in reproductive colonies in Harlem and also Lost Wages Nevada, no?

Years ago I overheard Ted Kennedy and Elliot Spitzer arguing over the new Congressional Prostitution Bill before Congress ...

Spitzers response ...

Well if we owe something don't you think we should pay for it?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Wait! I thought getting caught with your pants down in illicit affair was a RESUME' ENHANCER for the liberal male prog???

I wonder if he's seen dear Leaders birth certificate?

Sounds like another beer summit is in order.

Infidel Castrate wrote:Years ago I overheard Ted Kennedy and Elliot Spitzer arguing over the new Congressional Prostitution Bill before Congress ...

Spitzers response ...

Well if we owe something don't you think we should pay for it?

Comrade, I just happen to have a copy of the priority list for payments in case the people's government happens to fall short of money some day...

x2_38a6617.jpg