Obama's Drinking Problem Revealed!

A secret recording of Obama trying to describe his plan for health-care reform has been discovered, and it sounds as if Obama might need some preventive care himself. Notice the part about "not much sleep in the past 48 hours," and remember that it is no coincidence that there are 24 beers in a case and 24 hours in a day.

Well, at least that's a stimulus plan I could get behind!

Hmmm. Beer is a non-prescription pain-killer and cheaper than the little blue pills. That should help bend the cost curve down.

We really cannot let this type of information get out Comrades. I mean, who better to defend Healthcare Reform? So Dear Leader had a few drinks? Who among us would deny him that?

A shot of Vodka a day keeps the Doctor away. Salute Comrades!

Comrades,

This is a smoke screen to keep prying eyes out of his business, prying hands are in, prying eyes are out.

The People's Man is not a drunkard! The People's Man is stone cold sober, that's just the way he speaks...um...wait a second.

It's beyond your capacity to understand! Ya, that's it! BACK TO YOUR HOVELS!

DeKoquonut wrote:It's beyond your capacity to understand! Ya, that's it! BACK TO YOUR HOVELS!
Don't you mean shovels?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
DeKoquonut wrote:It's beyond your capacity to understand! Ya, that's it! BACK TO YOUR HOVELS!
Don't you mean shovels?

Thanks to Obamanomics, "hovels" is correct.

Proletariat Peabody wrote:Well, at least that's a stimulus plan I could get behind!

Sorry, another promise broken.....

Opiate of the People wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Don't you mean shovels?

Thanks to Obamanomics, "hovels" is correct.
I did mean to say hovels, there is nothing ready for a shovel at this time...

As Dear Leader once said about Grandma, "Maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but chugging another beer."

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Bullshit!We all know Obama is "keepin' it real" with malt liquor. None of that wussy Miller Light crap. That's for the boys down on Fulton Street.

It seems to be a popular pastime among Democrats.