Obama's EPA To Control Comrades' Refrigerators And More...

smart peoples frig_1.jpg

Comrades, compatriots and compadres:

The glorious 5th Branch of Government, our beloved EPA, is moving forward into Next Tuesday. Our Progs at the EPA are soon to requiring the making of refrigerators to be smarter than previously smart ones! No more just making ice for vodka . . . they will be smart enough to obey our electricity providers who receive orders... request to cut electric to those wasting refrigerator usage and will be saving our environment!!

No longer will we worry about "wasting" electricity which could better be used by a more important comrade. Our EPA in conjunction with the IRS and well placed Liberal Comrades "who- got- with- the- program" will cut off electric supply to wasteful, greedy Rethuglicans.

elect car_1.jpg

And why should dear leader stop with Smarter Than You refrigerators?? All appliance should and must come into Comrade Compliance (bumper sticker to be available in the Peoples Reeducation Center a week from next Tuesday) before the end of dear leaders rule (whenever that might be).

It is time to open the People's Vodka and celebrate our dear leaders mandated successful in destroying... redistributing monies and electrical supply!

vault.jpg

My Smarter Than You box decides that my television has had enough electricity if I try to change the channel from MSNBC.

cat-watching-tv.jpg

Chairman Meow, I am thinking such a smart and loyal Comrade as yourself would know, we are not allowed... that switching channels does not work. But I am deciding this is for the betterment of the great good. Yes??? (cough cough)

That's a great idea! Now I won't even have to think about it!

Me and Obama's EPA

"Freedom's just another word
for nothing left to choose.
Nothing.
That's all Obama left me."

~ Prog Temporarily Frozen ~

Well, it's been kind of a running joke in the Responsive Web Design community for a year or so - "What screen resolution you got on your refrigerator?" - as web designers and developers scramble to keep up with the plethora of virtually limitless new screen sizes on all kinds of devices.

~ Prog thawed out ~

But not to worry, Mary! Just download the latest Spook-E™ software for your fridge - which comes with iCommunist™ built in - and you'll be ready to refrigerate and/or freeze your government supplied beets in total safety and security, with the full backing of the USSA Feral Government!

Comrade Margret - "Not Thinking Is The Duty Of All Progs!!" (bumper sticker available as soon as RS pays the previous BS payments)

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:Chairman Meow, I am thinking such a smart and loyal Comrade as yourself would know, we are not allowed... that switching channels does not work. But I am deciding this is for the betterment of the great good. Yes??? (cough cough)
I denounce myself for occasionally watching my favorite soap opera "Big Cat Diaries" on the Nature Channel.

Loyal complainingComrade R.O.C.K., I am thinking you need to be upgraded, which of course, cost $$$ which you might get redistributed from loyal Comrade Halliburton -- or not.

Chairman Meow, your Denouncement has been accepted -- I myself got hooked on the Walking Dead.... but, umm, MSNBCBS is most satisfactory now. (cough)

Important note to all comrades:

New digital "beverage" dispensers come with Internet connection!

3 GIF.gif

The problem here is far too many people population & worker units living in climates which necessitate refrigeration, when it is obviously only necessary for a few, select Inner Party™ members to reside in such climes. To, uh, um, monitor the environment. And other vital tasks. Some selfless comrades must make sure that the capitalist luxury resorts aren't, like, raping the Mother Goddess™. Or something. So they need to sacrifice by staying in the resorts. Now stop asking questions and get back to your shoveling!

An Obamatard goes to the doctor's office and gets a dose of reality...

Doctor and patient edited.jpg

Comrade Impyeratorskiy Pingvin, I am thinking I like your thinking. You are showing grand use of the thinking abilities provided by the Peoples Party.

Comrade Craptek, I am most impressed with your Internet beverage dispenser but I am hoping you have not created useful gadget for personal gain. Remember, the IRS, FBI, CIA, EPA , a number of Czars and ALL Government Employees are all watching.....

watching.jpg