Obama's First 100 Days in Pictures

In this striking pose we see our shovel ready leader practicing his swing under the watchful eyes of his KGB Secret Service minders.

Here we see our dear leader partying like Romanoff in preparation for the upcoming May Day festivities. Notice the aristocrat in the background who looks like he couldn't hold his vodka. We all know how that goes, eh?

Here we see Obama relaxing with friends as he watches his favorite video, the OJ acquittal in 3D.
And the big moment when the verdict is read......Hurray! Too bad Michelle missed it. She probably had to run out for some KFC and malt liquor for his homeboys.

Dear leader makes a white peoples sit in back.

Oh, if I could only have such a garish lovely pearl necklace as the one worn by muscle Queen Michelle. This must be Duchess Oprah's touch. Nothing but the best for our Dear Leader and his handler girl. Plenty left over, though, for Christmas presents for our Dear Leader's children. Oops, I forgot, Christmastime gifts are against our Dear Leader's religion.

Comrades,

I look forward to the day when Comrade 0bama renounces the shovel for the People's Pooper Scooper. Both are progressive implements, but the former can be misunderstood to signify personal initiative, which is antithetical to progressive thought. With the People's Super Duper Pooper Scooper, however, we will see how Comrade 0bama cleans up after each irresponsible one of us and why we thus need Him, the Party, and the State to track our every move, every minute of the day, if not more frequently.

Truly I feel lucky to have Comrade 0bama watching and waiting on me that I'm thinking of sending him a special package. Since the USPS apparently only does air mail now, it might be a Turd Bird, but I know he'll appreciate it. Just as he has put every bill online, pored over every page of legislation, and trimmed oodles of GOP-budgetary piracy, he will surely appreciate my gesture to give him a photo op clean-up.

Come to think of it, Ex-Lax is an enabler and Bush and Ex-President. Perhaps Ex-President Bush should send a care package. All this symbolic "cleaning up Bush's stinking mess" could be made literal. That would be glorious!

Now that Trump has his Kabinet, do we get to start the First 100 Days of Trump kounter?
Also, if the kabinet and kounter are done, could someone please start on the Wall?