OBAMA'S NAVY

Premier Obama has decided that in order to protect the world from American Imperialism, he will order all ships and submarines in the U.S. Navy fleet to be cut in half.

_47736329_009166824-1.jpg

This will reduce the Navy Budget by at least 50%, and greatly comfort all those nations that have hitherto been oppressed by the American juggernaut. Iran, North Korea, China, Somali Pirates, and even Mother Russia all welcome the gesture with open arms.

This should prove to the world once more that Premier Obama is not that cowboy pariah, President Boosh.

Next in his peace making agenda is to cut the US Air Force to pre-WW1 levels, and move all of Israel to Madagascar, or some yet undiscovered land.

And then we can send our new Mediocre Multientnicaly Diverse Fleet (because Great White Fleet is so racist. And 1907) on a new tour of the world!

It takes only a genius of the highest proportions to come up with this!

Praise be Obama.

I wonder how Commodore Snoogie Woogums is taking the news...

What a glorious half-assed idea, from our dear Leader! His smartness of intelligence and overly equal decisions, makes me feel proudly humble. I can not wait until he gets the Air Force straightened out.
Wasn't Commodore Woogums on a submarine? It seems to my thinking, that dear Leader is just creating more of them. Must be his favorite.

Perhaps all the technology and funds that he cuts from our military he can give to Iran as a sign of good will and to further show he is not Bushitler??

Just to know how much Dear Leader care to save monies in budget is enough to bring tear to eye.