Obama Tangos while the world burns...

What? You don't like the Tango? You think he should Fox Trot? Mambo? Rumba? Cha cha? Maybe he'll show us some new break dance moves on his next appearance on Ellen. Don't you understand, comrade? This is Obama's anti-Isis strategy!

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:What? You don't like the Tango? You think he should Fox Trot? Mambo? Rumba? Cha cha? Maybe he'll show us some new break dance moves on his next appearance on Ellen. Don't you understand, comrade? This is Obama's anti-Isis strategy!

You idiot! Obama clearly prefers the Sindy Swing. Or the Viennese Waltz, because he merrily waltzes along as the US burns down into the ash-heap that is the future USSA! And as for the Viennese part, well, look how much he likes to emulate our European overlords.

EDIT::

It might not be Viennese, but I've found the perfect Waltz for Obama!

Comrade Stierlitz, a little Party etiquette, please.

We can denounce comrades, call them saboteurs, deviationiss, Trotskyites, or kulaks. We can put them and their relatives in Gulag or in front of a firing squad. But we NEVER call them "idiots."

On a brighter note, I made a quick and crude Photoshop of dancing Obama, but I can't think of how to change the titles. Suggestions?

[img]/images/Obama_Travolta_Dance.jpg[/img]

TheFineReport.com wrote:Obama Tangos while the world burns...

Obama tango for cube.jpg

Next danxw.jpg
Not so fast Achmed , Georgie comes first .Image

Red Square wrote:Comrade Stierlitz, a little Party etiquette, please.

We can denounce comrades, call them saboteurs, deviationiss, Trotskyites, or kulaks. We can put them and their relatives in Gulag or in front of a firing squad. But we NEVER call them "idiots."

On a brighter note, I made a quick and crude Photoshop of dancing Obama, but I can't think of how to change the titles. Suggestions?

Yes, I shall police myself in the future. I am simply becoming looser as we approach the Party Holy Day of Earth Day. I myself will plant 500 extra seeds of revolution on top of the 150 I was already planning on planting on Earth Day as penance.