Obama: the First Tea Party President?

While the korrekt Party-line-compliant opinion on this picture is still being formulated, the elite Party and Politburo members need to be informed of it in advance for counter-propaganda purposes, as well as to avoid the look of a dear in front of the headlights in a social setting:

BREITBART.COM wrote:In 2009, President Barack Obama reportedly called members of the Tea Party "teabaggers." It turns out that our fourth greatest president,first in so many things, may have been the first "teabagger" himself, as seen in the 1997 photograph above. Yes, that really is Barack Obama wearing a regimental coat and carrying a tricorn hat in his hand. And that flag behind him really is a Gadsden flag, with its serpent and its "Don't Tread On Me" slogan. You may want to let all of this sink in a bit, especially if you're a Tea Party-bashing progressive.MORE >>

Blasphemous!! But at least now he knows better. If we can at least relay that message to the masses, we should at least be relieved.

He is the first gay president, the first transgender president, the first LGBT president, the first Jewish president, the first black president, the first non-evil white president, the first Tea Party president, the first Irish president, the first Cherokee president, BUT NOT the first Moslem president.
Red Square wrote:While the korrekt Party-line-compliant opinion on this picture is still being formulated, the elite Party and Politburo members need to be informed of it in advance for counter-propaganda purposes, as well as to avoid the look of a dear in front of the headlights in a social setting:

BREITBART.COM wrote:In 2009, President Barack Obama reportedly called members of the Tea Party "teabaggers." It turns out that our fourth greatest president,first in so many things, may have been the first "teabagger" himself, as seen in the 1997 photograph above. Yes, that really is Barack Obama wearing a regimental coat and carrying a tricorn hat in his hand. And that flag behind him really is a Gadsden flag, with its serpent and its "Don't Tread On Me" slogan. You may want to let all of this sink in a bit, especially if you're a Tea Party-bashing progressive.MORE >>

This is an obvious and very sloppy photoshop job by the Romney camp. I refer you to this page from the VRWC playbook:

https://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05 ... rship.html

Off topic again.

I am so much in love with this song (John Frum America)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:John ... merica.ogg

I propose it to become our Glorious Party's anthem.

In all fairness, this was prior to his gay evolution and should not be considered significant. Only post evolutionary material will be accepted from now on, except for the heroic Osama slaying which could be considered mid-evolutionary and close enough to be counted.

-Commissar of Progressive Eschatology-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_commissioner

The old name for them was Commissar. Then they realized that it gave away the game, and made it Commissioner. And they have all-encompassing powers, ranging from the curvature of your banana and cucumber, to the air you must breathe, to what constitutes correct though and what constitutes a thought crime.

ThePeoplesComrade - that was a shrewd comment. Obama may have been a Tea Partier but it doesn't matter because he has EVOLVED since then. He also was a loafer and a drug user, so what? HE HAS EVOLVED! What matters is where he is currently heading, which is FORWARD. And that is the CURRENT TRUTH.

And don't talk about Rev. Wright. That was before he evolved. His grandma also happened before he evolved. Everything from his past goes under the evolutionary bus.

THREW UNDER THE BUS = EVOLVED

Survival of the fittest, remember? It's pure science, baby.

Did I mention... I love this site? I do!