Obama, The World's Problem Solver.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear meltdowns, high unemployment, and record gas prices, have no fear Obama is on the job.

I hear Obama is a shitty golfer too. Well... at least he's being consistent in all things. Hope. Change.™

SuperKommissar Maksim has brilliantly depicted why I'm a much better President than Bush 43 in foreign-policy, for example. I wait for a "consensus" to develop in the global communiy and then lead by "getting out in front" of the consensus. It's the tried and true Democratic strategy. Bush made the mistake of taking the lead and then waiting for others to "fall in behind" him. What kind of "leader" is that?

Thus, playing golf while waiting for a global consensus to emerge is part of what makes me such a great President.

Domestic matters-- now that's different. As a full-faith redistributionist, unionist and community organizer, I never wait for any consensus because my very purpose is to poke my ideological finger into the eye of consensus. Bush 43, on the other hand was a bad President because on domestic policy, he tried to find a consensus. Instead of ram-rodding through his proposals for fixing Social Security, he lost because he waited for something that will never happen-- a "consensus" emerging among Democrats as well as Republicans that something had to be done to save the Social Security Pyramid Scheme from ultimate collapse. On drilling for oil, he kept waitng for a "consensus." Me? I ussue bans on drilling. I even defy the federal courts in doing so. I'm a redistributionist, unionist, community-organizing leader.

Rest assured, comrades, when it comes to pushing the progressive agenda, I'm the kind of leader all progressives want. Damn the tea-party torpedoes, full speed ahead on ObamaCare! Damn the deficit-- full speed ahead on spending investing. Damn the tea-party claims about economic central planning and losses of liberty-- full speed ahead with administrative cap'n'trade, with diet control, with redistributionism, and so-on.

--Fearless Leader

Not only is Obama leading us in the Progressive Way, he's also setting an example by showing the importance of following the greens agenda.

--Gorbels Cube

Out hitting his balls. . . is that not Pres. Michelle's job?

He does look exhausted thought or maybe he needs some beet and bran cereal.

Gosh, he's right, being president IS easy! Who knew that all it takes to solve problems is to write the name of a problem on a golf ball and then hit it? All the time stoopid former idiot presidents like Bush and Bush and Raygun wasted on stuff like having meetings, thinking, reading stuff.... and all the while, all they had to do is write "BUDGET DEFICIT" on a golf ball and take a swing at it. Wow. No wonder people say Obama is a genius.

Opiate of the People wrote:... and all the while, all they had to do is write "BUDGET DEFICIT" on a golf ball and take a swing at it. Wow. No wonder people say Obama is a genius.
A swing and a miss!

What problems? I putting my entire life savings on SEIU.
What will I do with 9 whole rubels?

barack-obama-ncaa-bracket-2011.jpg

I think he is for very good looking in that spandex.

Red Rooster wrote:FOUR!!!!

That's right comrade, there are 4 balls in the picture. Very good.

Maksim, you've captured Obama to a tee (er, no pun intended...oh what the heck, ok, pun intended).

His big head as well as the big shoes he tries to fill (I wonder if they belonged to Bush?)

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:I think he is for very good looking in that spandex.
Isn't the tight spandex what all of the good mooslim peoples wear under their traditional gear? Are you not at this very moment sporting a throwback Olivia Newton John outfit from the Physical video?