Obama: We have always been at war with ISIL

[img]/images/Obama_Always_at_WAR_ISIL.jpg[/img]

Dear Leader is arming our friends ISIS ISIL FSA. We have an obligation to support his efforts against Assad, friend of Great Bear Leader Putin, and formerly known as ISIS,ISIL FSA Er ISIL. I am not capable of judging our Dear Leader and I am not smarter and more wiser then him.

So Onward my friends as we support our friendless frenemies friends. I hope they will join us for bacon and beans.

Somebody needs to tell our Secretary of Skate. He apparently disagrees with Deer Leader. It seems he is for the war before he is against the war that isn't a war even though it looks like a war and is unbelievable small.......

(CNN) -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday would not say the United States is at war with ISIS, telling CNN in an interview that the administration's strategy includes "many different things that one doesn't think of normally in context of war."

https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/11/world/me ... index.html

"many different things that one doesn't think of normally in context of war."

This is, no doubt, true. I don't normally think of golf, in the context of war.

I'm sure they'll come to an understanding once we invite them to over for hot dogs and a couple of beers.

Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:I'm sure they'll come to an understanding once we invite them to over for hot dogs and a couple of beers.

As long as the pork is halal, I'm sure they'll be fine.

Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:I'm sure they'll come to an understanding once we invite them to over for hot dogs and a couple of beers.

I was getting out the baby back ribs, pulled pork, and the whiskey. I am sure they will drink to that. I hope they like the people's moonshine.

But wait, I seem to remember that we were allies with ISIS as we fought our common enemy, Eurasia. Did I miss something?

Oh, crap. Now I'm an unperson. I will wait on the corner with my shovel and warm clothes (and a beet and bacon grease sandwich).

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Somebody needs to tell our Secretary of Skate. he apparently disagrees with Deer Leader. It seems he is for the war before he is against the war that isn't a war even though it looks like a war and is unbelievable small.......

Dear Comrade - You must understand that we poor 'Hoi Polloi' cannot possibly understand the nuances and vagaries of the present situation.

Even though this may seem to be colossal fustercluck and rank contradiction in message, it is really a highly refined and perfected media message of the highest order.

This is all part of a coordinated campaign of high explosive press releases and devastating #Hashtags that will utttley destroy the likes of PISS [The Progressive Islamic Satanic State]

BTW.. I believe the source of the 'unbelievable small' quip was Ms. Heinz about a personal mater unrelated to the crisis.

"many different things that one doesn't think of normally in context of war."

[highlight=#f9f9f9]But we're not in any wars. We are in conflicts, and police actions, and international incidents. Congress has declared no wars. Certainly Dear Leader has kept his promise to keep us out of war.
[/highlight]
[highlight=#f9f9f9]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#f9f9f9]"The time has come," the Walrus said,[/highlight]
[highlight=#f9f9f9]"To talk of many things:[/highlight]
[highlight=#f9f9f9]Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—[/highlight]

I know, I know! There will be a barrage of tweets saying, "Shame, shame, everybody knows your name." And maybe even a threat to unfollow and unfriend the enemy the people with whom we are aren't are (whatever) at war. Imagine that ... both unfollowing and unfriending. A two-front attack! How will IS ever withstand this strategy?

Your Attention Please,

The People's Pixel Protection Proctor has mandated ordered recommended the following symbolic representation be used when referring to our current Mooslim brothers - IS²

That is all.

RedDiaperette wrote:I know, I know! There will be a barrage of tweets saying, "Shame, shame, everybody knows your name." And maybe even a threat to unfollow and unfriend the enemy the people with whom we are aren't are (whatever) at war. Imagine that ... both unfollowing and unfriending. A two-front attack! How will IS ever withstand this strategy?

What's even more brutal, comrade, is that Youtube is deleting their accounts. This is a particularly cruel but effective strategy. Denying these revolutionaries freedomfighters peaceful Muslim missionaries/religionists their global platform will be psychologically devastating. After all, if an Islamic State sets fire to the Middle East and no-one hears the screams, is it really happening?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Image
Dear Leader is arming our friends ISIS ISIL FSA. We have an obligation to support his efforts against Assad, friend of Great Bear Leader Putin, and formerly known as ISIS,ISIL FSA Er ISIL. I am not capable of judging our Dear Leader and I am not smarter and more wiser then him.

So Onward my friends as we support our friendless frenemies friends. I hope they will join us for bacon and beans.
I'm confused. So we are both for and against Assad? Or was that last week?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:I'm confused. So we are both for and against Assad? Or was that last week?

Comrade, we have not been for Assad for some time. The final dissolution of the friendship came when that ingrate embarrassed Deer Leader and made his red sharpie pen look entirely ineffective. Added to that, he keeps farting at his own citizens and we just can't have that kind of uncouth behavior being displayed in public. That should be a private pursuit.

It does seem to be a confusing situation but, if you're confused, think how confused our enemies are. Deer Leader is the only one who could possibly play golf and be a master at the same time. He started by rewriting the millenia old books on strategic thinking by, ostensibly, tearing out all the pages and then signing his name on the inside covers. He has renamed all possible scenarios so that even our enemies are unsure of what he's doing and, for that matter, what they are doing. He's made friends with enemies and made enemies of friends. Everyone is afraid of what he might do next because nobody can trust what he says he won't do. There is so much nuance in his over all approach that nobody has any idea what he's doing, including his Secretary of State. I think it can be best sumummed up so:

My friend is my enemy, my enemy is my friend. The friend of my enemy is my friend, unless he's my enemy. The enemy of my friend is my friend. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy. The friend of my friend is my enemy. With friends like that, who needs enemas? Our greatest enemy, the greatest threat to our civilization, is the Republican Party.

I hope this clears up the confusion.

This ISIS/ISIL crowd, they're from Eastasia, right? Aren't we at war with Eastasia?

No, no, no, no, no!!!! We're not at war with anyone, unless you want to call it that. It's pointless to have this tortured debate over semantic terminology. We need to concentrate on what we are doing and what we're not going to do, unless we have to do it. We can't possibly be at war with anyone because nobody is who they say they are. How can we be at war with an enemy that isn't defined? The Islamic State is not Islamic. Basher Assad is not a reformer. The murderous Shi'ite thugs running Iraq's government are not sectarian but inclusive. The Muslim Brotherhood are secular. Benghazi was a rowdy peaceful protest. Cold weather is Global Warming. Have you not been paying any attention? We are simply conducting major and minor (depending on how much attention is paid by our media acolytes) counter-terrorism operations. The ONLY people who we are at war with are Republicans and Teabaggers. These people are the exception that makes the rule because, although they say they are one thing, we know that is just code for what they really are - racist, sexist, homophobic, fascist, knuckle dragging, neanderthal, wife beaters - and we will define them as such, in order to save civilization.