ObamaCare Guarantees Breast-Pumping at Work

ObamaCare guarantees new breast-pumping rights in the workplace

This is Doctor Obama reporting on benefits especially for Millennials: ObamaCare Breast-Pumping Rights at Work in a Typical Workplace.

A male supervisor, astutely recognizing a female employee's engorgement discomfort and being cognizant of his duties under ObamaCare says to her:

Cindy, as a faithful Millennial-Trend-Surfers™ employee, you know we pride ourselves on attention to details, and as your supervisor noticing your obvious engorgement, I'm required by ObamaCare rules to inform you of my duty to accommodate your requests for breast-pumping in a private room.
The female employee, Cindy, replies:

But I'm not breastfeeding and don't have a pump ... but I certainly don't want to turn-down a free benefit.
No doubt, compliance with the ObamaCare Breast-Pumping policy will bring employees closer together.

--Doctor Obama

Hopefully this trend will expand to include engorged male employees as well.

...and those who are trans-gender or just exploring their gender identity.

Captain Craptek wrote:Hopefully this trend will expand to include engorged male employees as well.

Captain Craptek,

As Guardian of The People's Nuts, you are quite insightful as is Cindy, who now says to her supervisor:

But I'm not breastfeeding-- You're just projecting and harassing me because you're the one who's engorged.

--Doctor Obama

ObamaCare just proves the health-care apostasy and inferiority of the West.

Sharia doesn't permit breast-pumping at work; instead, it mandates breastfeeding at work as a way to permit a female to work with a male who is not a relative.

It's in The Book.

ObamaCare just proves the health-care apostasy and inferiority of the West.

Sharia doesn't permit breast-pumping at work; instead, it mandates breastfeeding at work as a way to permit a female to work with a male who is not a relative.

It's in The Book.

And it's clearly explained by an Islamic Cleric in a video banned by YouTube but but still available in wmv format.

It makes our men strong for jihadist missions destined for heaven to be served by 72 virgins, but sometimes it goes badly when a decadent woman at work fails to heed her duties to a male co-worker.

Unlike Sharia's theology-based mandates for workplace breastfeeding, ObamaCare mandates scientific treatments such as mandating breast-squeezing in the workplace to "prevent cancer," which even Fox News reports as being "scientific," and we all know if any reporters know anything about breasts, it's the Fox reporters (but we still don't know who squeezes them).

Unfortunately, despite my best efforts to practice sound science, there are some whom I call "Flat Chesters" who reject the scientifically indisputable basis for Anthropogenic Breast-Squeezing.

The profiling and discrimination is already rampant at TSA.Or is it necessary precaution for IMED's (Improvised Mammary Explosive Device)? https://www.ksdk.com/news/article/307441/28/TSA-asks-woman-to-prove-her-breast-pump-is-real

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote: ... TSA-asks-woman-to-prove-her-breast-pump-is-real...

Comrade Soviet Mike,

You are correct to bring attention to the West's feeble efforts to prevent women from being deceptive about things pertaining to their womynhood, but Sharia has long been way ahead of such efforts to prevent such un-Sharia "false advertising."

To end the fledgling "Sharia's Secrets" industry the West is trying to install in Islamic States, our brothers on the Committees to Promote Virtue and Prevent Vice long ago began their campaign to agressively and publicly require women to prove their breasts are real.

See the headline, "Islamic Militants Publicly Inspect Women's Breasts and then Flog
Those With Padded Bras or Unnatural or Firm or 'Perky' Breasts."

Fox News, the Daily Mail and AtlasShrugs reported on that now-highly-successful campaign way back in 2009.

The Sharia-Prize-Winning news photo shows one of our brothers flogging an offending female while reminding her:

"When we say, "No padded or 'push-up' bras or unnatural or perky breasts," we mean it!