OCCUPUNCTURE!

OCCUPUNCTURE_Scissors_OWS.png

Comrades, I am astounded at the progress the new Collective Health Care Plan has made. As to be expected, it manifested itself first in the most progressive element of our society...the Re-Occupy Wall Street Putsch!

But first, the "official" account, as rendered in the Bourgeois Media. The actual story, as issued by the State Program for Impeccable News (SPIN) will follow.

Wall Street Occupiers Stab NYPD Officer, Surround Ambulance Trying To
Rush Him To The Hospital…

(NY Post) — Some 800 Occupy Wall Street protesters began the new
year by trying to retake Zuccotti Park last night, starting a massive
clash with police in which one officer was stabbed in the hand with a
pair of scissors.

A suspect was arrested in the 11:30 p.m. incident, according to a
law enforcement source.

Hundreds in the crowd of occupiers then surrounded the ambulance
as it tried to leave with the wounded officer, the source said.

The officer, who was not identified, was taken to Bellevue
Hospital in stable condition.
Is there no end to the assaults upon and vilification of this Peaceful People's Movement?

There have been no rapes--it is involuntary redistribution of sexual favors!

There has been no "Child Endangerment"-- it is parental initiative in the education of the next generation of Progressives!

And THERE HAS BEEN NO POOP! Banks and Police Cars have simply had the misfortune of being placed right at a designated site of a People's Recycled Food Reclamation Center!

But the assault on the People by the Bourgeois Fascist Jackboots was very real. Fortunately, the People responded with Compassion.

The officer wasn't stabbed...he was administered a treatment of alternative medicine for a headache he had been complaining about. A quick-thinking Progressive with a degree in Cross Cultural Studies put his $90K education to good use by combining Eastern Medicine (acupuncture) with Ancient Egyptian Surgery (bloodletting), improvising with Western tools (scissors).

Surely this selfless act of compassion and multiculturalism is worthy of complete forgiveness of his student debt!

The crowd around the ambulance was also serving several functions at once. They were chanting for the officer's continued well-being, and delaying his arrival into the emergency room in case a more needy case arrived first.

Yes, the best and brightest were on the scene! But what else do you expect from a Progressive Education?

This display of "political action" on the part of the Wall St. Occupier's is hopeful indeed.
With a little more training and experience, they'll be ready to stab people in the back like the professionals in Chicago and D.C.

I am in admiration of the clarity and directness of this poster. And stuff. It rates right up near "hope & change" in simplicity. The designing artist deserves to have his own studio and an art show with snacks, and all student loans forgiven or passed to rich Rethuglikkans for collection.

index.jpg
Ah, "peace." How I love that word. "When you do what we say, then we won't fight you, and then everything is peaceful." Occupier Peace, Muslim Peace, they just looooooooove peace.

Image The ambulance should've run 'em over.

I, too, am of admiring this wonderful and peaceful Occupuncture graphic. And also of This Other Lenin's peaceful clarity of, well, peace.

Hopefully this obviously Rethuglikkkan officer of the law learned an important lesson as he occupied the ambulance - don't mess with peaceful and entitled occupiers!!

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love scissors can do that." -MLK Jr

Comrade Pony, it is of a delightness that I see you here! It's been too long.

And I don't know that you needed to cross out "love" in your post - I have no doubt that the Occupiers were using Love Scissors™!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:.... Love Scissors™!!

Now available at Planned Parenthood offices near you....

Indeed, it has been too long. But duty calls and there has been Occupussying to do.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only Love Scissors™ can do that." -MLK Jr

DDR, everywhere I go I see this propaganda! Are you now running for office?

If so, let me know, I'm in charge of protecting the ballots His O'liness needs to win this November.

DDR wrote:There have been no rapes--it is involuntary redistribution of sexual favors!
Of course. This is entirely politically correct. Every comely comrade has an obligation to nail a pig from time to time, to pay his or her "fair share."

And what if a comrade gets a little, well, "anxious" behind the zipper? Well, why not? Stalin gave us the gift of sexuality. Well, he gave us the gift of screwing people so that's sexuality, isn't it? It would be a crime against nature, that is against our base nature, which we define as the same thing, not to scratch an itch.

It's not healthy to be horny when someone might have some parts that you could use, and only for a few minutes.

Is it right for some pretty woman or handsome man to have the total use of his body 24/7? No! It's not. As we pay half our income in taxes, the attractive need to spend half their time either on their knees, or facing the ceiling, or bending over.

That's the physical posture of course. The political and economic one will not change in the slightest.

Peace [give in willingly] or something [with guns].
https://bigjournalism.com/bshapiro/2012 ... with-guns/

Which is all basic Marxist Communism.
Which is what WS needs: some strong Communism..........