Occupy and the Siege of Leningrad

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

WALLSTREET.JPG
I can't wait to hear those dear protestors start to bitch and moan about how miserable things are for them with an oncoming winter. How very, very sad. I wonder if any of them know anything concerning the 800 day siege of Leningrad by the Germans in WW2........

Minus 40 degrees, starvation... people eating pets, then finally cardboard and the scraped- off wheat paste boiled off of wallpaper. Constant artillery shelling the city... bombing....frozen death everywhere. And still they chose to hang on and fight, rather than submit to the Germans.

These twenty-first century " occupiers " know nothing of suffering or sacrifice. They are, quite honestly, a self-serving waste of space. ( spit )

Image The wench in the center is asking for trouble, wrapped in cellophane like she is. With no evaporation, she will sweat, and it will freeze, and she will be the first to whine like a Harvard graduate asked for a transcript and a birth certificate. One would think that living in Noo Yawk for any length of time, they would learn to dress warmly and perhaps smart. Of course, if I were asked to support these "warriors" I'd send as many bottles of sunscreen as I could get my hands on, and I think that bathing suits are on sale... and food donations? Jars of jalapeno slices, and cans of asparagus!

Image Such photos remind me of my duties of occupation in the Former Yugoslavia... ahh the good old days!

Perhaps we need to cut the OWS camps off from the outside world, and see how long it takes for them to start eating each other?

Where is the Great Hero Of The People, Champion Of Anthropogenic Global Warming™, Devastator of Deniers, Algore, when we need him most?
Image Oh, right – he brings numbing deadness and a cold demeanor wherever his sphere of influence extends.
He must already be in the Northeast.

When I was in #OccupyBosnia the Government saw to it that I had cold weather clothing, food, and that my mail was delivered.

Is it possible that Dear Leader (PBUH) is only SYMBOLICALLY supporting these young revolutionaries? IF he meant to properly support them equally, they would have what they need, no?

Otherwise they are subsisting on donated jalapeno slices in canned asparagus, while wearing plastic coats and swimsuits in snowstorms!

Poor slobs...

Once again, we see our brothers and sisters being oppressed. By snow. White snow. White, racist snow.

Yellow snow is plentiful, but is oppressed by the 1% and is kept in a subservient role on the ground, prohibited from rising to the equality of falling like white oppressor snowfall. I denounce such racict meterological discrimination!

Krasnodar wrote:That is so poetic !
Purely unintentional and a mere coincidence. Poetry is a frivolous, bourgeois pastime and has no place in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™.

Comrades!

We must not compare it to Leningrad. Our social engineering scientists have decided further dupe our useful idiots by comparing the onslaught of winter to Valley Forge. This will make the evil teabaggers fretful and angry over the use of imagery comparing the slave owning George Washington and his useful idiots over two centuries ago, possibly provoking the anarchy & riots which will lead to our American Bolshevik Revolution. Kudos to Navy corpseman medic Michael McCarthy!

Tovarich Laika,

I wasn't comparing them... I was contrasting them ... with the "PROG OFF" SWITCH ON !

Don't tell me.... has the Central Committee decided that posting with the "Prog Off "
activated no longer guarantees us immunity from persecution, prosecution, etc. ?

If so, I bet Dear Leader and Janetalia are tightening up their surveillance..... security.

Crap ....... I mean........ uh......... Glory to the Party !