Occupy Angels

Everyday, helpless occupiers are arrested and jailed. They are crying out for help. For just $18 a month, only 60 cents a day, you can help rescue occupiers from their police state abusers.

If you like this video, "Like" it at https://www.facebook.com/PartyOnTheRight

An excellent video, though with the sound off you would swear it was the veterinarian training film "Diagnosing Sick K9's from the Appearance of their Droppings".

As soon as my tears dry, I'm canceling my support of PETA and transferring my charitable contributions to these poor occupied souls.

Tovarishch Square, you have raised great joy in the hearts of me and my Tribe!! I cannot help but notice that almost all of the glorious mugshots of those fearless Comrades sport the distinctive logo of the Multnomah County Sheriff's booking office directly across the Columbia River from me in the People's Republik of Portland Oregon!

The filthy Capitalists here in the Southwest Sector of the People's Democratic Republic of Washington often rejoice that they have the Columbia River between them and Oregon, and Oregon between them and Kallyfornea, but I digress....

Why, these are all local Comrades who have obviously been at least trying to fight the good fight from the looks of several, (although a couple of the Tovarishchi seem to have fallen out of the local ugly tree and struck a number of branches on the way down...) but what good Party Member ever let a few contusions, abrasions and handful of facial sutures slow them down or stray them from the true path??

Time to celebrate in your honor Tovarishch Square! I shall raise a glass of the Peoples finest homemade potato skin vodka, and toast to your memory during our unmoderated free form Tribal group discussion period this very evening, as we chant to the volcano God under Mt. Ranier to rise up and flush and purify our Tribal Lands around the Puget Sound (and Seattle along with it) like the giant toilet bowl the infidel whites (and Mariners fans to a man) have made it....

Cheers!

Jeepers, it's like watching a Ken Burns montage of civil war soldiers.

Commissar Wahoo wrote:I cannot help but notice that almost all of the glorious mugshots of those fearless Comrades sport the distinctive logo of the Multnomah County Sheriff's booking office directly across the Columbia River from me in the People's Republik of Portland Oregon!
As a former Occupant of the People's Republic of West Linn (suburb of Portland) for several years, Comrade Commissar, it warms the cockles of my memory that you noticed the very Multnomahness of those dear Occupiers!

Thank you. THANK YOU!!

Someone emailed me a great headline today:

99% of Liberals give the rest a bad name

Comrades, my heart bleeds for these poor useful idiots comrades. Mommy's basement is not correct place for these lost souls fools youth of indeterminate sex gender. Can you not tell from look in eyes, these comrades are aching to be useful to Party and to people? Would they not have greater self-esteem if they were put to counting trees in northern Alaska or Siberia or Canada's Northwest Territory? Counting trees is useful occupation, no? We need increase of population in FEMA gulag, yes? These Young Octobrists need training so they can be of more use to Party and People, yes?Commisarka Pinkie, you have more slaves volunteers for gulag, and these can pay their own way with fruits of their labor ... or they get shovel to head!