Occupy the USSA!

Just heard O made another ssssslip! He told everyone how great it was to be back in Texsssssassssss then corrected himself by acknowledging he was in Kanssssasssss!

https://nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/obama-s-oops-president-confuses-texas-and-kansas-video-20111206

Wow! Does O have it covered, or what!

Texas. Kansas.

Either way, a hisssss is just a hisssss. Nice work, O!

Dear O'leader really ought to come to Texas more. We love him here in Texas; we are the most supine of all the states and down deep inside a cobalt blue.

We would be very happy to have Dear O'leader come to Texas. The bluest of the 57 states.

Except for Monica's dress. Was that one of the states?

Monica's dress, blue? Well, according to the visual spectrum it was. However, it was made in China which makes it Red, and yields a radioactive half-life of 10 years. Now, that's Progress!

How could I have forgotten this when i said a hissss is just a hissss?

Want to say:

A Hissss is just a hissss,

A case of "Do or Die!"

The world will always welcome covers,

As time goes by!

Ha! There! I said it!

Inspiration sung by Dooley Wilson for Warner Bros.

Whatever just happened here, It's all the fault of Republikkans and George Bush!

I'm afraid I've been taken over by melancholia. yes, sorry to say. Tomorrow I will wake up different! i can only hope!

Tovarichi, I too have no notion of what just happened here. And this means that since you and the Madest of Made Progs (be damned sure you don't double that 'd' or it's off with your Jiffy-Loboed™ head) have had a thought in common, it means that you are advancing well on the road to Perfect Progitude.

I have noticed, with a fond and approving eye, of your shallow moral sententiousness, which is really required here. You will rise far in the party, dear comrade, as long as you remember to put on your crampons before you step on another comrade's neck or head. On the neck, the crampons aren't strictly required, but on the head? Yes.

Remember the first law of proggery: never deal your comrade a weak blow. If he can get up, you're just late for your next assault while you finish him off.

Pamalinski, if you have been taken over by melancholia, let me suggest that you go roll a drunk.

It's ever so therapeutic.

At the very least steal the pencils from a blind man's cup. Always works a treat for me.

And if you can't even do that, just tell some goddamned lies!

Pamalinsky wrote:I'm afraid I've been taken over by melancholia. yes, sorry to say. Tomorrow I will wake up different! i can only hope!
No problem P-Ski, My own wife is stricken every three weeks or so by an absurd disease that can switch from"melancholia" to the equivalent of Pinkie's shovel at full speed, faster than a Chicago voting machine. Bless her heart, she gets over it in about a week or so... You'll feel all right soon enough, and get back to bashing the verminous Rethugglikkans, and tending your beets.

Tovarichi, what's the matter with you? Don't you relish my patronizing of you? I cannot believe that you, who could, and I emphasize that last word, could be doing so well, are not squirming in your appreciation of my patronization. Which is different from patronage but don't tell any number of political operatives I know that.

Bear in mind that all progs are hierarchical. We hate democracy because it is a leveler, and is no respecter of persons. Whereas, we as progs, are self-selected by our virtuous opinions.

So part of this is the willingness to be patronized. Because if you buy into it, you can do it.

And it's really shitty.

Tovarichi wrote:Whatever just happened here, It's all the fault of Republikkans and George Bush!
But yes, kommrad! Before the Bushitler ™ was president, he was Generalissimo of Texas, and the Bushitler ™ attacked Kansas and made it a suzerainty of Texas. Chairman ObaMao did not misspeak, we just weren't listening
Some wisdom from Charles Krauthammer on

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Community organizing is a soft-and-squishy term for voter fraud. And what is better than that? We are not far from the progs' maxim: One man, one vote, one time.

We really must insure that Dear 0bozo leads us again, because although there is a great deal in a nation to ruin, ours isn't ruined yet and the best bet is Barack, aided by Joe Biteme and Nanski. And of course Harry Reid, whose voice could chase a vampire from a coffin.
It is Korrekt that we continue to honor His 0'liness with appropriate lyrics:
"You come to me like a moth to the flame
It's love you need but I don't play that game
'Cause you could be my greatest fan
But I'm nobody's friend, I'm a demolition man"

A suggestion – If we suspect that even with all the fraud we will be employing in the upcoming election (to ensure The 0ne receives a winning number of votes) and voter discouragement our media dogs will generate and intimidation we will engage in at the polling places (to dispirit and discourage voters from casting a ballot for the op-poseur), that The 0ne's opponent will still win, we can always suspend the election due to the sudden onset of a crisis of our creation. We generated the “Financial Crisis” in late September 2008 – an early (demonstrating our Forward Thinking™) October Surprise before the presidential election (“The Economy Will Collapse Within 24 Hours!” Bush fell for it, adding around $700 billion of imaginary wealth to every annual federal budget baseline from then into eternity; McCan't fell for it also and ensured his own defeat); we can surely accomplish the same on the hour and minute of our choosing on the date of the 2012 election. We can be as fine-grained as any quantum phenomenon.

Also the excellent Occupier boot camps we have been providing for our Occupussies will make it all the easier to have them and the up-and-coming Voter Occupiers block access to the polling stations they will be Occupying on election day 2012 so only our approved voters make it through their blockades. Assuming our Occupiers have the capacity to be trained to know the difference between a Dear 0'Leader Patriot voter and a scum-sucking op-poseur voter.

Come to think of it, we don't have to create a potential debacle for ourselves by assuming we will find any intelligence and discretion from our Glorious Block the Vote 2012™ Occupiers. We'll simply have the Occupiers block everyone from entering the polling places. We'll still have millions of fraudulently generated votes for Dear 0'Leader and His victory will be assured. Why risk our Block the Vote 2012™ Occupation's success by trusting in our Occupiers' “intelligence”?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Tovarichi, what's the matter with you? Don't you relish my patronizing of you? I cannot believe that you, who could, and I emphasize that last word, could be doing so well, are not squirming in your appreciation of my patronization. Which is different from patronage but don't tell any number of political operatives I know that.

Bear in mind that all progs are hierarchical. We hate democracy because it is a leveler, and is no respecter of persons. Whereas, we as progs, are self-selected by our virtuous opinions.

So part of this is the willingness to be patronized. Because if you buy into it, you can do it.

And it's really shitty.

Distantly related on the paternal side Prog Theo, as you yourself have stated from time to time, while the Kollecktive may be what we're selling to the dumb-masses, it's our own self interests that rule. Being "self-selected by my own virtuous opinions," (how can I state this other than bluntly?) You and your opinions don't matter to me until I need them! Image I have been put in command of my forces, I have my own territories to dominate, Texazistan is a large place, Comrade. I was raised in El Paso, not far from you and the Rancho. It toughens a youngster to the ways of Politics and the Party. I will rule my areas, and when the time comes, yours.

Have a Party ™ Day!
Image Image and thanks for noticing! Good times being had by all!

Is it true that the armadillo is the official speed bump of Texas ?

Comrade Tovarichi..... you really are getting a feel for the " mindless bastard " concept !
We are proud of your achievements for the State.

As for myself, I stickin' with my concepts of high-velocity ordinance delivery with missiles.
Firing one is somewhat like being a mindless bastard........ only with a lot more noise.

Old Chinese Proverb:
Leaving the scene with a bad attitude will make a big impression on those around you.
Leaving the scene with a big crater will get you on Drudge.
Exp.jpg
Now if that doesn't say " Happy Holidays ", nothing does.

Oh, Tovarichi, your statement that my opinions don't matter until you need them would be wonderful if you hadn't aimed your gun at me. Of course a prog by definition doesn't care about others' opinions, except to inflame them.

Now that's entirely worthy but I'm a Made Prog, which means that my opinions are de natura valuable. Like a Spanish grandee, I don't have to do anything; I am sanctified by my very proggery. Just as Margaret Carlson of Time, which is still publishing, I am astonished to report, hasn't had a thought in her life since she Gave Her Brain to the Collective.

Dear Margaret. The only prog I've seen who could not be improved by Jiffy-Lobo™ because she came entirely equipped. Or not equipped. With Froma Harrup, two progettes who are so utterly benighted that there is no possibility of lucubration. Their speech is nothing but the climax of mental onanism, which runs in their minds 24/7.

Krasnodar, the armadillo is really the perfect prog animal. It carries leprosy, tears the hell out of fields, and is really really stupid. It's the leprosy thing though that makes it progeriffic. All we have to do is touch something to make it supine, whiny, entitled, and demanding. We are the moral lepers of the world.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:
We are the moral lepers of the world.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] I really like that statement.

Theocritus, are you taking the facts of life personally? When you get hit, I'm taking your ammo, your first aid kit, your watch and wallet (less the photos of Bruno an those of MTE-- ill leave them for your family to ponder) on the larger scale, when you are not able to defend your position, ill just use good old fashioned Houstonian "imminent domain" to expand and absorb the rancho. You'd do the same for me.

No, he wouldn't.

He'd do the same TO YOU.

( And please take your compatriotic nonsense to the dumpster.
Theo knows full well that calling someone " comrade " or " tovarich " is only done to keep away suspicions about your own personal loyalties. )

It's just part of the " mindless bastard " made-prog job description.

Hold your friends close but your enemies closer.

Tovarichi, my whole meme is of mindless bastard. For example I wish I'd thought of this: a kid of seven, a boy, is being investigated for sexual harassment because another boy came up and started choking him to get a piece of clothing and the kid kneed the bully in the balls.

The victim is being investigated for sexual harassment.

How can you be more of a mindless bastard than that?

Well, teacher and union get you a leg up.

I'm sure you are also aware, Theo, of the young male child who had the audacity (of hope?) to refer to his teacher as "cute" to another student. This was duly reported to the authorities by a substitute teacher who overheard this hideous thoughtcrime. He was suspended for two days for revealing a childhood crush.

May meaningless malevolent memes prevail. It's, you know, "edgy." And keeps us at the forefront of controlling all human behavior.

P.S. Theo: As a magnificent coiner of words, do you have a synonym for "prevail" that begins with "m". That will give us some nice alliteration for the above BS. Then we have another meaningless malevolent slogan! Guaranteed to mobilize the masses!

Not quite the same thing but "macerate," could be cudgeled into service. I'll have to turn my mind to it as I oversee the proles uprooting the mesquite.

Theo, you bring laughter to an old soldier. I am not your enemy, nor am I your warm-soapy-shower friend. We seem to see each other as mutual speedbumps in our own individual pursuit of personal glory.

You have your followers (and I see that that Bruno character seems to be following awfully close) and proteges like Redumdimski; and to my great advantage, the ladies love the uniform... <winks at Pamalinski> <and at Princess Nookie> <and Pinkie>

This is all about the Equal™ sharing of the Party Line thoughts, no?

Comrade Theo, You are a most prolific and eloquent writer, and in fact I respect that. You are also a conniving and scheming Prog, and bear watching. And you are being watched.

Always.

Me, I'm just a lovable old trooper happily retired from my days in the People's attack helicopter of Friendship, with a few acres and plans for many more and a bit of leadership experience soon to be used to overthrow...oops..

May meaningless malevolent memes macerate!

My My My...

Maybe my Military Machismo might make m'lady's mornings magical?

mmmm?

Twenty-two totally tipsy toady tipsters trippingly told Tovarichi's true titillating tales to truculently taciturn tubby troublemakers.

But no doubt Pamy finds good Tov's tête-à-tête tremendously tempting.

Pamy, another possibility is
May meaningless malevolent memes multiply. It's not quite prevailing, but it does convey that edgy attitude of fecundity. As an added bonus, it's barely grammatical, carrying a certain slogan-like patois, much like a banner headline so beloved by our moribund misanthropic media mavens, mawkishly mocking misunderstood maidens.

Or maybe
Meaningless malevolent memes mollify (the) moribund masses.
(Okay, the "the" is cheating.)

Redumdimski, I quite like your alliteration. And you're a master of assonance.

The idea of the fecundity of completely evil tropes is a good one; after all, one can take a page from the devil Ayn Rand, and note that the best possible way to make sure that prolekind is immerded in misery is to make sure that the ground is poisoned.

Laugh at the creators, steal from the producers, and mock the conscientious.

And now I'm feeling neglected.

What? Me? The madest of Made Progs, feeling neglected.

Jesse Jackson never feels neglected. Barack Obama never feels neglected. Dick Morris said that Bill Clinton couldn't eat breakfast without an audience, and Bill never felt neglected.

I demand attention to my feelings, which may not have existed yesterday but last night I thought they should have, so they constitute a mortgage on your existence.

Comrade F.P. Theocritus, your singularity of purpose is most admirable.
Self-fulfillment empowered by greed.

Now that's a winning combination !

Krasnodar, as a Made Prog, I blushingly claim several credits.

First, Jiffy-Lobo™, for those times that cognitive dissonance just cannot be drowned out and nothing but a scalpel swishing in your prefrontal lobes will solve it.

And the idea that as a prog, Reality comes out my ass.

I just don't think that all your little proglets understand the complete and total depth of the immersive prog experience. Totally immersive.

I do not really exist alone in a room; I'm nothing but a prog. Which means that I don't exist alone in a room.

I do nothing. I'm a prog. I steal, cheat, lie, enslave, calumniate--oh hell how I do that and with spurs--but there has to be another person in this pas de deux.

Now one of those horrible Xians might think that he's sufficient by himself and with his family but I know better. One does not exist unless one is sucking the life out of someone else.

Progs are vampires. We exist as a reflection in others' eyes of what they know we can do to them. We do things just to show we can. We do not exist except to be feared.

And that gives me a stiffy.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Redumdimski, I quite like your alliteration. And you're a master of assonance.

And now I'm feeling neglected.

What? Me? The madest of Made Progs, feeling neglected.
ME Theo, as you alluded, both my alliteration and my assonance proceed from the orifice corresponding to the one you employ to produce Reality.

Pray tell, how could you ever feel neglected? Allow me to disabuse you of that most distastefully erroneous (and Korrektly troubling) supposition. Even if you do not directly sense it, surely you are aware that, as Tovarichi pointed out, others are always watching. Very closely.

And I'm not referring to Bruno.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Progs are vampires. We exist as a reflection in others' eyes of what they know we can do to them. We do things just to show we can. We do not exist except to be feared.

And that gives me a stiffy.
Now my eyes grow rheumy. In all my time as a Prog I have never seen a more accurately expressed, succinctly lyrical distillation of Progdom's Purpose.

The control we obtain over the masses as we exercise our vampiric prerogative ain't bad either.

As for that last line: 'Nuff said.

Ah, I know that I am being watched. With the loving eyes of my fellow comrades, who will lift me up, exalt me, and help me along the road to perfect serfdom.

Oh shit, whom am I kidding. I know that all of you lousy bastards as as much a lousy, mindless bastard as I am. My only hope is being a bigger mindless bastard than you.

That's why I so recommend the Prog Laboratory of Chicago. You know, the David Axelrod, Rahm Emanuel, Baby Bama nexus. I do not think that there has ever been a bigger hothouse for forcing gangsterism and corruption since Stalin left Georgia.

We could have the University of Political Corruption and Thuggery. For your BA, you fake signatures to get on ballots, and Madeline Talbot of ACORN fame is the dean of this school. She's the one who hired Bouncing Baby Bama to train her shock troops to force lenders to make junk loans. We are just finding out that Mr. Obama oughtn't have been on a Midwest state's primary in 2008 because about 1/3 of the signatures were forged.

This is a failure of education. Couldn't that jackass have hired people to at least write in a different hand?

For the MA in the University of Political Corruption and Thuggery, you learn how to funnel taxpayer dollars to guarantee "loans" to green and other progresssive firms just a week before they go out of business, taking all the money with them.

John Corzine is the dean of this program.

And for the PhD, you get elected president, go on a world-wide bowing tour, insult the country that elected you, turn a blind eye to murderous Muslims itching to get nukes, insult your only ally in the Middle East, and ruin a country which has been an affront to all left-thinking people since 1776.

Isn't ProgLab's motto " The fix is in "?
It must be truly liberating to function without the burden of a conscience.

And Theo..... you'd still make an excellent floor lamp !
Just log on to the Cube........ and "switch on" !

Conscience? Conscience? Oh, I remember what that is.

No, the first thing to go for a Made Prog/Mindless Bastard is the conscience. It's required, just as a sex change requires the removal of a man's junk.

See the connection?

Oh....I get it now !

It's like Obama cutting off the middle class !

BTW FPT, my latest satellite sweep of West Texas indicates that The Rancho appears to be somewhat deficient in its defenses. I know you already have the Caddie payments every month, but one of these could really make a big impression on anyone that gets to close to the you or the facility.

hawk(1).jpg

I'm sure Dear Leader can fix you up with one at a reasonable price.

Another thought : Have you considered leasing ?

Remember, Trotski was a made-prog too...... and things might have gone better for him if he had one of these down in Mexico.

Tovarichi wrote:attaboy!
Now that is just stunning, STUNNING I say, in it's full-bore dive into absurdity! This is what we need!And yes, you can count on me to love a guy in a uniform! A given!

I should've posted this before, my beloved comrades. So sorry for not doing so.

Here it is:

I am confident that you can discern the proper lyrics.

In fact, your imagination has proven more wonderful than mine!

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:We could have the University of Political Corruption and Thuggery. For your BA, you fake signatures to get on ballots, and Madeline Talbot of ACORN fame is the dean of this school. She's the one who hired Bouncing Baby Bama to train her shock troops to force lenders to make junk loans. We are just finding out that Mr. Obama oughtn't have been on a Midwest state's primary in 2008 because about 1/3 of the signatures were forged.

This is a failure of education. Couldn't that jackass have hired people to at least write in a different hand?
Yes – Deliberately destroying your opponent through the illegal opening of sealed records can't be counted on to carry 0ne to victory in a crucial Senate election. Submitting myriads of votes in an identical hand to ensure that victory is the surest Chicago and Dimocrat evidence of sheer power-gobbling brilliance!

What was that? “Unethical”? What does that word mean? In our case, nothing; it is a non-word, an amorphous squishy irrelevancy, just like the word “is”. “Unethical” can only be applied to our opposition, who is not only unethical, but bigoted, homophobic, and racist by their very existence. See “criminal” as a further example from the catalog of one-way words.

So no worries. Our media dogs would never deign to pursue such trivial nonsense. Not when it might reflect on one of us. Or The 0ne of us.

Krasnodar wrote:...one of these could really make a big impression on anyone that gets to close to the you or the facility.
Hawk_Fire.jpg
Krasno, what are you doing firing the missiles I ordered from your Department last week? If they need to be test-fired, I'll do it myself! Now give me that controller!

Gimme' a break, Red.... it's only one missile!
Besides, I just wanted to make sure they hadn't gone bad.

About the controller......... I think it slipped down into the sofa that's inside the firing room.
If you go looking for it there and find two quarters..... they're mine.

( Are you listening, FPT ? Comrade Redumbdimsky's already ordered a few. Surely, you wouldn't want him to out-do in this area, would you ? There's a price break if you get four or more ! )

Krasnodar, do not trouble yourself about dear Redumdimski; little does he know it but he's in for an infestation of Jimmy Carter Nano Rabbits and the Talent Shitting Pigeons. He won't have time to press the button on the nukes, and after a few days of the rabbits hissing, "Nuclar! Nuclar!" with that grin like a raccoon eating fish guts out of a wire brush, just like Jimmih, he'll be quite mad.

Redumdimski wrote:What was that? “Unethical”? What does that word mean? In our case, nothing; it is a non-word, an amorphous squishy irrelevancy, just like the word “is”. “Unethical” can only be applied to our opposition, who is not only unethical, but bigoted, homophobic, and racist by their very existence. See “criminal” as a further example from the catalog of one-way words.
Ah, you fill my eyes again with sentimental prog rheum. The catalog of one-way words; just so. Bipartisan means bend over but only when we say it.

Since we define ethics, it only follows that our behavior is by definition ethical. I mean, if you live in a nation of cannibals, it's unethical only NOT to be a cannibal.

Again this gets back to the old prog dictum: Realty is what comes out my ass.

Like I said earlier... you'd make a great floor lamp.

Image Dear Leader will be selling this floor lamp any day now on E-Bay. It doesn't seem to fit in the Oval Office "Religion of Peace" motif...

I don't get this floor-lamp bit. I'll have you know that my radiance as a Made Prog is like a carbon-arc light. I radiate the dogma of proggery.

Now I see dear Bouncing Baby Barry up there with a menorah; is this in honor of Israel, or to burn it down? After some things that His Worship has done, I am confused.

Oh! Excuse me! The goggle box has a report about the child in the second grade who said his teacher was cute and who is suspected of sexual harassment.

That's stuffy number two for the day. After all, I recognize a fellow master mindless bastard when I see one.

And Tovarichi, my eye is still on you. For some reason I don't like your swivel-eyed glances at my property...

FPT.... it is quite simple. You have stated a number of times that, as a made-prog,
light emanates from your "ass". Therefore, if you were just standing around, you would serve as an excellent source of illumination directed at the floor. Hence, a floor lamp.

Mystery solved.

And about Comrade T..... when you say " property", I take it that you weren't talking
about The Rancho.

No problem Krasno, FPT and I have never occupied the same men's room, much less the same time zone or zip code together. Property is property in the legal and tax-avoidance terminology.

Comrades, by property I mean property as in stage property. Which for a Made Prog like me means the trappings of my life, for all the world's a stage where I can strut and preen and be the most illuminating floor lamp on earth.

And property includes the people around me too--after all, that Civil War thing was an aberration; we progs managed to claw back the liberties granted when we started the Great Society.

In only a century we went from de jure slavery to de facto slavery.

That's the great thing about being a creature who does not exist by himself but only in the eyes and fear of others: we set up the regulations and then figure out the best way to get around them.

Very eloquent! I'm still pillaging before you reach room temperature.

And I would expect nothing less because I'm a realist.

Now some progs would say that it's all for the collective and we should not be greedy. But as we know, we progs, because we are who we are, hang on like grim death to every nickel they have, while trying to claw out as much of OPM as possible.

Now for the great existential question: did I become a prog because I'm a mindless bastard, or did being a prog make me a mindless bastard?

Hmmm. Let me pull my chin for a while. It have it! It's a folie à deux!

Krasnodar wrote:Gimme' a break, Red.... it's only one missile!
Besides, I just wanted to make sure they hadn't gone bad.

About the controller......... I think it slipped down into the sofa that's inside the firing room.
If you go looking for it there and find two quarters..... they're mine.
Thanks K., it's a good thing for you I found the remote before the Hawk impacted. Oh I know it landed very close to your dacha; what are you yelling about? The blast damage was minimal. If I'd meant any harm you'd be looking for new digs, not merely repairing the damage from last week's People's Party.

Test successful. I'm anticipating delivery of the other three systems this afternoon, along with my five Patriot systems. Oh the irony is delicious.

I can keep the quarters? Thanks, tovarich!

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Krasnodar, do not trouble yourself about dear Redumdimski; little does he know it but he's in for an infestation of Jimmy Carter Nano Rabbits and the Talent Shitting Pigeons. He won't have time to press the button on the nukes, and after a few days of the rabbits hissing, "Nuclar! Nuclar!" with that grin like a raccoon eating fish guts out of a wire brush, just like Jimmih, he'll be quite mad.
Oh Theo, you do amuse me so! Who do you think wrote the code for the nano particles that swarm to form your Nano Rabbits?

Of course I'm keeping the cute little bunnies. Maybe they'll pay you a visit later if I decide that will provide further amusement. You know they can unswarm and stream to get through the tiniest cracks...

Father Prog Theocritus wrote: for all the world's a stage where I can strut and preen and be the most illuminating floor lamp on earth.

Unlike you, Esteemed Father Prog - not many seem to fully grasp the Progressive TOE
(Theory of Everything) ie PROG REALITY = ASS CUBED.
-
Geeeeeesh -
It's only the most basic of the basic laws of the universes.

progressivereality.jpg

This is exactly why we need to spend invest billions trillions in science edumacation in this stupid ass country. Open your eyes ass & shine AmeriKa! We are the floor lamps unto the prog world!

Alfred, I am in awe of your photo of Prog Reality. And you cleaned it up so. Most of the time reality is, er, messy; after all, what is the collateral damage done by realty that comes out your ass? Everything gets covered with shit, that's the collateral damage.

But since it's our shit, it's good for people. Just like the French duchess who didn't wear underwear at grand parties and when she needed to dump, she just did it in the ballroom on the idea that the crap of a French duchess was just right for anyone else.

This is what I call the Chuck Schumer effect. Both are delusional of course but then, one, two, three, reality came out their asses.

Redumdimski, it is just hilarious of you to think that I have not jailbroken the nanocode on the Nano Jimmy Carter Rabbits. Oh come on. The easiest jailbreak I've ever done. And I inserted a Trojan horse into the nanocode.

I shall not have trouble with the nano rabbits. You on the other hand might.

It's not the nibbling at the wires with those huge teeth; it's not the dung; it's the self righteousness and all that hissing. And to be frank, seeing those huge teeth in the middle of the night, from under a bed, with the hissing... "Nuclar! Nuclar! Nuclar!"

Tovarichi wrote:Dear Leader will be selling this floor lamp any day now on E-Bay. It doesn't seem to fit in the Oval Office "Religion of Peace" motif...
Tov, the sheer brilliance of The 0ne, as always, is stupefying. Respecting the Joos by lighting all eight menorah candles in a space of moments, instead of eight days. The Jooish world must be delighted at the honoring of their tradition.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Redumdimski, it is just hilarious of you to think that I have not jailbroken the nanocode on the Nano Jimmy Carter Rabbits. Oh come on. The easiest jailbreak I've ever done. And I inserted a Trojan horse into the nanocode.

I shall not have trouble with the nano rabbits. You on the other hand might.

It's not the nibbling at the wires with those huge teeth; it's not the dung; it's the self righteousness and all that hissing. And to be frank, seeing those huge teeth in the middle of the night, from under a bed, with the hissing... "Nuclar! Nuclar! Nuclar!"
Theo, I can't believe you fell for the oldest trick in the book. Any code inserted other than that which I direct is simply sandboxed into a codespace that will make it appear active when tested. You didn't modify the relevant code. The mechanism is elegant in its simplicity. And there are other enhancements I've introduced I'll be happy to share... For the right price.

I enjoyed the hissing "Nuclar!" for a time, but turned it off when it got annoying.

You think that just because there is code which pertains to sandboxing that there is no backdoor. It's just like the time that IBM developed a completely uncrackable code. The U S wouldn't let them market it, insisting on a back door with a judge's order.

[ This next is true. I have a friend whose ex-son-in-law is named Bill. She was there visiting him and had supper on a boat in the Potomac with someone else she hadn't met. Bill was the IBM lobbyist to get the code merchantable; the other guest was the government man who had insisted on the backdoor. And neither knew that the other had any part in it until that supper. ]

So do not think that just because something is said to be robust that it is.

Except of course the permanence of death, taxes, and union thuggery.

Redumdimski,

just for your delectation, here is the code I replaced your "sandboxing" code with

NOP
NOP
NOP
NOP
NOP
NOP
NOP

Hope this answers your questions.

Theo, so true that no one thugs like a Prog – whether a union boss or one involved in governance.

Yes, the guv'Mint insists on backdoors (good story by the way), but it has to attract people who are able to design those backdoors for it. If nothing else, we are famous for our ability to destroy, but for useful creation we rely on others, courting and luring them into our web before we destroy them. And typically the guv'Mint could not hire the best people because up until recently, private industry was thriving and would offer the talent pool more attractive incentives and options than the guv'Mint was willing to, even with OPM.

Of course, the death of private industry (at long last occurring at an ever accelerating pace, as is our wont) is supplying more talent for the guv'Mint pool. A much more toxic pool than existed before, but as you Korrektly noted earlier, we define ethics – and regulations, and what is or is not toxic, and what businesses succeed or fail - meaning our cronies succeed, for a time. What business is so bold it would dare refuse our courtship when we want a new crony, and thus allow it to succeed with us? Yes, succeed for a time. A very short time, if we have any say in it. Unless the crony business is also involved in private enterprise. Again, we are finally demolishing that aberration, while proudly yelling about what an aberration it was. The US of KKK was just a poor third-world backwater nation until we got hold of it. Completely and irrevocably. With our boot firmly on its neck. About the time Dear 0'Leader took – er, charge.
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Redumdimski,

just for your delectation, here is the code I replaced your "sandboxing" code with

NOP
NOP
NOP
NOP
NOP
NOP
NOP

Hope this answers your questions.
To the Bunnies: This is where it gets a little – tricky, if you catch my drift.

Theo, I see you are a staunch believer in Occam's Razor – as am I. However, sometimes the simplest operational state of a system is by any standard very complex. Take yourself, for instance, or any biological creature. Amazing to realize that when Darwin dreamed up his “Origin of Species” the greatest scientific minds of the age thought cells were indivisible biological components, and consisted merely of sacks of a jelly-like substance. In such a framework, with - as we have - a desperate desire to deny accountability to any supra-human Being, it's no wonder the evolutionary pipedream was spawned. Today we know that a bacterium contains millions of components, and almost all must function in perfect synchronous harmony or the entire system fails in catastrophic invalidity. There's very little leeway between being quick and being dead.

A tiny example in chemistry closer to home: The enzymic reactions that occur in your body to produce Reality out of your anus – why if only one or two components of that complex catalytic system were to degrade, you wouldn't be able to process your food. Or breathe. Or hundreds of other functions you take for granted.

Life truly is a great dance, and its choreography is incomprehensible to the merely human mind, whether on the micro or macro level.

Jimmy Carter Nano Rabbits are very crude approximations of some functions of living creatures, but they push our human technology to the bleeding edge of our known reality on the precipice of theoretical fantasy. Some of the quantum operations they perform in construct state can't be explained; they just “happen”, just as photonic interference “happens”. But we don't have to postulate an infinity of almost identical universes, constantly calving in an ever-expanding multiverse, to get them to function.

I admire your coding skills. But you have not kept up with the latest self-modifying varieties, or nested VMs. It is true that the amount of memory available for codespace and execution, not to mention compute power, in a nanoparticle device is relatively limited, but it is sufficient to enable emergent behavior when the causal swarm's construct (in this case a JCNR) forms.The resultant construct obviously takes distributed processing orders of magnitude beyond anything offered in other man-made systems. The particle processors utilize a multiphasic symbolic coding set that has unusual characteristics, to put it mildly. In part because of this, the nesting of behaviors extends beyond the particle level programming, and from there beyond the construct level, in a quantum behavioral complexity cascade mimicking biological nervous systems. In essence, the entire construct is a self-organizing brain/sense organ, capable of movement via particle-level propulsors that are analogous in action to superfast-twitch muscle tissue sans the fatigue factor (as long as energy is available, which can be biological or electromagnetic in nature). All of this is to say your “back door” is only one of myriads of hierarchically interdependent protocols that must be disabled, and more importantly re-built in the desired configuration, simultaneously to defeat the construct behaviors. Code just a few behaviors incorrectly, and you have a retarded, malformed bunny. (Of course it could be said that the bunny has those characteristics already by design.) Code more than a tiny fraction of the whole incorrectly, and the entire construct fails to associate. You are correct in an absolute sense. It is not robust; it is extremely delicate out of necessity. Very much like our Reality. But as in our Reality, just as we consider people to be ants, we have taken some lessons from living systems. There are safeguards, the nanocode Brownshirts, if you will. Just as our ideology cannot be changed short of our destruction, attempting to change the bunnies' behaviors will launch them into a feeding frenzy. That's why believing you've dealt a death blow with one instruction is a false first step on a practically infinite-dimensional function space journey into self-modification. The goal is maintained. The way of pursuing it changes.

A repeated NOP instruction just doesn't cut it, my friend. Unless the entire organism consists of a single bag of jelly. Anyway, it takes a lot more to reduce the construct to a twitching jumble of nanoparticles. Let alone produce a useful behavior modification.

But enough shop talk. Our guests are getting bored.

By the way, have you seen a Jimmy Carter Nano Rabbit unswarm to stream mode, impulse upward, swimming in the air's viscosity, to consume a TSP? It's a very, shall I say, graphic, demise. You wouldn't want to be under one in any event, but even less so when the bits drop from the sky. Krasno and I witnessed it from the missile bunker when they started raining down in gory multiples. (He personally supervised the missile arsenal delivery.) At least once the aerial threat is eliminated, the particles gobble up the resultant mess as they reswarm.

Relax and enjoy the bunnies!

Quote from Commissar Redumdimski :

" But enough shop talk. Our guests are getting bored." ( I'll second that ! )

" By the way, have you seen a Jimmy Carter Nano Rabbit unswarm to stream mode, impulse upward, swimming in the air's viscosity, to consume a TSP? "

Nano Rabbits eat teaspoons ?
This is most terrible news !

Oh wait..... I ,who is Krasnodar, have a tablespoon in my hands.......

No Problem !

Comrade Red: You may proceed with the electronic infestations.

Krasnodar wrote:Oh wait..... I ,who is Krasnodar, have a tablespoon in my hands.......

No Problem !

Once again, comrade Krasno proves that size matters.

Krasnodar wrote:Nano Rabbits eat teaspoons ?
This is most terrible news !

Oh wait..... I ,who is Krasnodar, have a tablespoon in my hands.......

No Problem !

Comrade Red: You may proceed with the electronic infestations.
Actually, TSP refers to the Talent Pigeons. Gotta pretend to be family-friendly to fool the masses into thinking we're for the Little People™. It's all For The Children™, donchaknow.

Don't worry about the JCNRs eating your tablespoon. Like us Progs, they are not interested in anything they can't suck the life out of.

Tovarichi wrote:Once again, comrade Krasno proves that size matters.
Oh yeah! Just look at Pinkie's Golden Shovel of Justice.

What? You didn't mean it that way? I've been in the lab too long.

That's "lab". With a "b".

We celebrate your diversity among labradors, but encourage you to let them get old enough...

Comrade Tovarichi,

Once again, you show us how to take the high road !
( and to think Comrade Redumbdimsky referred to you as " unkulturny " ! )

Oh, Redumdimski, how many times have I mentioned that you had this old prog wiping his eyes of rheum after reading your mindless-bastard postings? Such viciousness. I mean, I'd like to put you in a room with Chuck Schumer and see who came out, but then we need all the good progs that we can get.

You wove a great skein of words but despite all your linguistic elasticity, you failed to convince me of what's in it for me.

Have I not taught you this already? Sure when you are talking big to the unwashed in the outside world, you talk but about "responsible" this and "responsible" that and omit to say to whom they will be responsible, and the answer is of course progs.

But the bottom line of EVERYTHING is, and now repeat after me, What's in it for me?. This in camera here, of course, just among us progs. All the time you spend constructing frangible synapses of pseudo-reasons is a waste, when you're neglecting the real work of merely stealing and enslaving. Do you think that Harry Reid would spend as much time as you in casuistic construction of these empirically indefensible syllogisms of yours?

No, he wouldn't. Because, and repeat after me, Harry Reid is a mindless bastard.

I so want you to become a ranking mindless bastard. I don't expect you to give up these schoolboy games of trying to establish some rationale for your mindless bastardy; you are I am guessing young for that.

So don't over think these things.

Recall the Queen in Lewis Carroll's epic. "Off with her head!"

Just think of the words that saves over your farrago of words.

Krasnodar, I call on you to help me with dear Comrade Redumdimski. And Tovarichi, you too. I know that you have never gentled to my supercilious patronization--I read the New York Times but oh damn the paper and ink are cheap now--but still, look past the fact that as a Senior Prog my foot is on your neck and help dear Redumdimski.

I feel that he is close to becoming a Paul Krugman wannabe. You know, one of those people whose every word is entirely wrong, who is more full of shit than a septic tank in a Jackson Hole cabin, but who bothers to paste together words which are supposed to advance an argument.

And the argument might be true.

But who cares? It's the force that matters. The force, comrades. The IRS makes demands with menaces of fines or incarceration, and we've nothing to say about it. I'm getting a stuffy now; should I put on a blindfold? Oh, why not? The IRS doesn't plan to kiss me before it fucks me so I don't need to see where my lips are supposed to be.

So avast with this sophistic logorrhea; bring on the impalings.

For the Common Good™.

if (Current User="Redumdimski")
Scandal: NanskiPeloski;HarryReid

NEW Scandal(NanskiPeloski;"Redumdimski";"NanskiPeloski";"SniffingAsses")
NEW Scandal(HarryReid;"Redumdimski";"HarryReid";"Vampire";"Voice";"Chase";"Coffin")

RAISE EXCEPTION("NanoRabbits")
RAISE EXCEPTION("TalentShittingPigeons")

EXECUTE(NanskiPeloski)
EXECUTE(HarryReid)
CRASH AND BURN("Republican Hell")
End if

There, you sorry mindless bastard. I've got you.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Krasnodar, I call on you to help me with dear Comrade Redumdimski. And Tovarichi, you too.
Image Pssst--Krasno... Theo has been into the cheap stuff again. It almost appears he's asking US for HELP, and to assist with none other than RedumDipstick! He's speaking in some foriegn tongue, and it's not the language of the Old Country...
Image Theocritus, I thought I heard something, but neither my wallet nor my liquor cabinet increased in value enough to cause me to pay attention... as has been stated before, "What's in it for me?" and do me a favor if you would--small words and big pictures? You and RedumDipstick are sounding a lot alike as of late...

Well, Theo, as Senior Prog, you may very well have your boot on my neck.
And I'm smiling.
Do you know why I'm smiling ?

For the answer to that, you must ask yourself these two questions:
1. Why is Krasnodar holding a remote device?
2. Why is there a glowing red dot on my chest?

Remember: " It's force that matters ". Who was it that said that ?

Tovarichi wrote:We celebrate your diversity among labradors, but encourage you to let them get old enough...
Oh gosh! I thought "we" were only engaged in bathroom humor, but I see "we" have sunk to the lowest depths of the sewer system now, Tov! Your humor is just beastly.

Cute picture, though. Like any good pol, show plenty of cute puppies - and don't forget to kiss the babies!

(Tovariches, I've set this one up real purty! let's see what Tov does with that!)

Krasnodar wrote:Comrade Tovarichi,

Once again, you show us how to take the high road !
( and to think Comrade Redumbdimsky referred to you as " unkulturny " ! )
Krasno, I hadn't - but I second your observation. What's happened to our once proud soldier?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Oh, Redumdimski, how many times have I mentioned that you had this old prog wiping his eyes of rheum after reading your mindless-bastard postings? Such viciousness. I mean, I'd like to put you in a room with Chuck Schumer and see who came out, but then we need all the good progs that we can get.
FPT, Schmucky Schumer is such a mindless bastard that we don't even have to waste our time. We just wind him up and turn him loose on the Repubican'ts, who waste their time spinning in senseless circles to try to win his heart and mind - as if he had either. Occupy the enemy (although Repubican'ts are actually aligned with us, they just don't know it, the dumb turds; it's the RethugliKKKans we must destroy, but we have marginalized them into obscurity. Who cares about Bachmann or Santorum?) with useless diversions while stealing what he values.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:You wove a great skein of words but despite all your linguistic elasticity, you failed to convince me of what's in it for me.

Have I not taught you this already? Sure when you are talking big to the unwashed in the outside world, you talk but about "responsible" this and "responsible" that and omit to say to whom they will be responsible, and the answer is of course progs.

But the bottom line of EVERYTHING is, and now repeat after me, What's in it for me?. This in camera here, of course, just among us progs. All the time you spend constructing frangible synapses of pseudo-reasons is a waste, when you're neglecting the real work of merely stealing and enslaving. Do you think that Harry Reid would spend as much time as you in casuistic construction of these empirically indefensible syllogisms of yours?

No, he wouldn't. Because, and repeat after me, Harry Reid is a mindless bastard.
Well you already know being a mindless bastard is the greatest pleasure. We don't even have to work at it! But weaving words into silly pseudo-scientific syllogisms (just as do our bought-and-paid for climate and energy “scientists”) is another pleasant game to play from time to time. You know that, too.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:I so want you to become a ranking mindless bastard. I don't expect you to give up these schoolboy games of trying to establish some rationale for your mindless bastardy; you are I am guessing young for that.

So don't over think these things.

Recall the Queen in Lewis Carroll's epic. "Off with her head!"

Just think of the words that saves over your farrago of words.
"Off with her head." I do so like that. Just one of my many Raison d'êtres for my missile systems. Perfect for home defense. Or offense. When close combat is impractical.

Although as we all know, seeing the fear in your opponent's eyes from up close just before lopping off his head is so much more satisfying than merely seeing destruction from a drone's camera.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:So avast with this sophistic logorrhea; bring on the impalings.

For the Common Good™.
Too true. The time for words is past. Forget hearts and minds! Time to plot the impalings. The proles will follow in fear him whose hands are bloodiest. It has and will ever be so.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:if (Current User="Redumdimski")
Scandal: NanskiPeloski;HarryReid

NEW Scandal(NanskiPeloski;"Redumdimski";"NanskiPeloski";"SniffingAsses")
NEW Scandal(HarryReid;"Redumdimski";"HarryReid";"Vampire";"Voice";"Chase";"Coffin")

RAISE EXCEPTION("NanoRabbits")
RAISE EXCEPTION("TalentShittingPigeons")

EXECUTE(NanskiPeloski)
EXECUTE(HarryReid)
CRASH AND BURN("Republican Hell")
End if

There, you sorry mindless bastard. I've got you.
Ha Father Prog! You forgot about unintended consequences. Unfortunately, you'll never read nor hear about it from our "friends" in the Statist Media. But you may observe that both Hairy and Nanski sound even squeakier, and appear even shorter and more shrunken in future appearances. (They'll both have to invest in even taller elevator shoes, and better suits. And even more makeup in attempt to cover up the ghastliness. On OPM, as all Progs do.)

Red,

Have you gone mad ?
Why in Stalin's name are you putting raisons into your missiles ?
Like I told you, they goof up the guidance packages when the get warm.

You ever have to clean one of those systems out because some tech genius left his snack box of Sun-Maid's in there ?

No ? I didn't think so.

Tovarichi wrote:You and RedumDipstick are sounding a lot alike as of late...
Tov, the Good Father is proving to be an adept pupil. Just have to unburden him from some prior nonsense he absorbed. He is a most useful Prog. Still a bit too genteel for my taste.