October Surprise Speculation

I feel we should be proactive and get a jump on the upcoming October surprise. I do not for a minute believe that Obama had a secret love child but anything is possible and we should be prepared. Better safe than sorry.

October 2012... Obama delivers a suspicious package...

If-I-had-a-dof-it-would-look-like-the-dog-obama-ate-380x500.jpg
"Where is Daddy?" needs a hoodie. Then, if he had an Oktober surprise, it would look just like the cover.

All the reason we must step up our efforts to GET OUT THE VOTE or face the unthinkable - the unfathomable - "personal responsibility" under Romney's Rethuglikkkan Jackboots.

GET OUT THE VOTE OBAMA 2012.jpeg

Maybe he'll announce that he's had an abortion.

glorious news! dear leader has managed to downgrade the U.S. once again... at this rate, we'll be equal with Afghanistan in no time!

Splendid idea, ROCK !

Next month, Israel might strike Iran to take out their nuclear weapons facilities.
If they do, Dear Leader can cut the Internet - claiming it was the work of the Iranians and then explain to the nation that the election will need to be postponed until the infrastructure is back up and running- that could take months or perhaps years.
In the mean time, he could implement marshal law to control those who would challenge his story.

Ummm.. Dear Leader's horns begn to protrude noticeably through his close cropped 'do?

I guess that would maybe not be so suprirsing aftr all though, considering Halloween is in October..