Our Very Own Auntie Semitic To Receive Award From CAIR!

Glory Be!

Obama_Poster_Helen_Auntie_S.png

CAIR is honoring Helen Thomas, who is of Lebanese descent and now 90 years old, at its Leadership Conference and 16th Annual Fundraising Banquet on Oct. 9 in Arlington, Va.
Speakers will also include Oxford Islamic studies scholar Tariq Ramadan.

Rejoice comrades! Our tolerance of others knows no bounds!

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."
— Omar Ahmad, Co-Founder of CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations)

Helen is so doggone purty. If she was just a hundred years younger...

I understand our darling Helen will be a contestant in a beauty pageant where her chances of winning are excellent . . . well , maybe 50-50.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Hey Buffoon, remember this one?

grandma will kill you.jpg

DANG!

That's my aunt Gertrude!

Every time we went to visit her, she pinched my cheeks until I thought she was going to tear out a chunk.

And while she was pinching, she was gritting her teeth, saying "Isn't he just the cutest thing!"

Congratulations dear Auntie! Your tenacious hard work pushing Tolerance™ to undiscovered new heights has, without peer, finally been recognized by CAIR: a group that really knows how to pick 'em—just as flies know exactly what to land on. Please don't forget to wear your hijab, too, when receiving this prestigious award! You know how the Religion of Peace™ feels about uncovered heads that are still attached to the host bodyespecially when the head belongs to a woman!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Hey Buffoon, remember this one?

grandma will kill you.jpg

ah yes, my post .com days, wandering aimlessly in the blogspot desert... then some sordid ruffian threw me into the gulag......

I haven't been the same since...

I am so filled with humble pride! Is this not glorious?! CAIR is able to pick the most deserving, peace loving amongst us. I wonder if a free trip to Israel will be next for her?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am so filled with humble pride! Is this not glorious?! CAIR is able to pick the most deserving, peace loving amongst us. I wonder if a free trip to Israel will be next for her?

Yes, with a satchel charge wrapped around her mid-section, and a remote cell-phone detonator attached to it!

Maybe CAIR will consider honoring Leonard Skinner at their next banquet...?

Physical education instructor and basketball coach Leonard Skinner, who inspired the name of southern-rock legends Lynyrd Skynyrd, died in his sleep early this morning, according to the Florida Times-Union. Skinner was 77 and was suffering from Alzheimer's disease. In 1966, Skinner joined the staff of Robert E. Lee high school in Jacksonville, Fla., where his student charges included future Skynyrd members Bob Burns and Gary Rossington, the latter of whom was suspended after the gym teacher sent him to the assistant principal for wearing his hair too long. Over time, Burns, Rossington, and the rest of their band—which was then called the One Percent—developed a series of running in-jokes about the strict Skinner. Ultimately the group decided to pay tongue-in-cheek homage to the teacher by renaming themselves “Lynyrd Skynyrd.”

RIP Comrade Skinner... now, one of my favorite obscure Skynyrd tunes...

Also, the obligatory denouncement of all you cheatin' women folk! Do we progressive metro men not pull your hair and spew the filthy talk good enuff fer ya!?

Or do you insist on heading down to the farm for the more equal snuggle lovins....