Overheard: Obama meets with Solyndra's CEO

A Fine Report exclusive

OVERHEARD!

Obama at scandal-plagued Solyndra “green company,” talking with Solyndra' CEO Chris Gronet:

Obama: “So what's this thing we're standing in front of, do?”
Gronet: “It's a conveyor belt.”
Obama:“Like what's holding up the pants on this gigantic suit they just made me put on? Whose jacket is this anyways, Chris Christie's? My wife's?”
Gronet: “No, no – this conveys things.”
Obama: “Does it go left to right, or right to left?”
Gronet: “Good question. I never saw it move.”
Obama: “How come there's nothing moving?”
Gronet: “What do you mean?”
Obama: “There's nothing on the conveyor. How come nothing is being moved around?”
Gronet: (laughs) “We don't ‘move' anything here because we don't make anything here! I take that back: we make money. And a lot of it.”
Obama: “So why isn't there money on the conveyor belt?”
Gronet: (laughs) “Man, you're as thick as they said you'd be. The money comes from the Treasury department. But we never actually see it here . The money goes straight from the Treasury to the Solyndra bank account, and then some to my private account, and then the rest to your campaign account, where you over-pay ‘campaign consultants' and funnel money back to the Congress people who voted for ‘green' funding. We all make out, you see?”
Obama: “When do I get paid?”
Gronet: (laughs) “We got you elected president, didn't we? You're getting a paycheck, aren't you? You're making millions ‘selling' books you didn't write, aren't you? Your wife is taking tens of million dollars worth of vacations, isn't she?”
Obama: “Speaking of which: Michelle is complaining she's not getting paid as First Lady.”
Gronet: “You've got to tell that fool to shut-up, or she'll blow this whole thing. Keep her big trap shut until after the election. Ask her if she's ever heard the expression, ‘pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered.'”
Obama: “Okay, okay… Just to be clear: you do not ‘make' anything here at Solyndra.”
Gronet: “That's correct: We do not make anything. Except money.”
Obama: “So all those machines behind us are –
Gronet: “ – Props.”
Obama: “What do people think you're making here?”
Gronet: “Green. (laughs) And man, are we making green – billions of it!”
Obama: “Ohhh!…. You mean money!
Gronet: (laughs) “Hey, maybe you're not as thick as everyone says you are…”
Obama: “So that's what Van Jones has been talking about… I was wondering how he was getting by without a day job.”

https://thefinereport.com/2012/08/obama ... ndras-ceo/

If you look closely, you will see that there is actually a virtual treasure trove of green energy on that conveyor belt. It must be at least 500 million dollars worth.

I'm afraid that the resolution just isn't good enough on my People's Monitor I've had connected to my old trusty TRS-80 ever since my People's OrganicFruit™ laptop died for the 12th time. All I see in that photo is what appears to be some very expensive air.

I really must get a new OrganicFruit™ one of these days. I hear they don't get bacteria.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: All I see in that photo is what appears to be some very expensive air.

As I said. A virtual treasure trove. The factory and its inhabitants are full of this energy. The room is also full of light. You are not thinking green, Comrade. Perhaps the mold spores from your OrganicFruit machine have infected your cerebral cortex?

Well, I would suspect that you could be correct, except that my non-bacteria-gathering OrganicFruit™ apparently gathered bacteria and died lo those many years ago. So I've gone back, as I mentioned, to my TRS-80 running Portals™, even though it's obviously a capitalist machine that intentionally gathers bacteria, no doubt to benefit the 1%.

That being said, though, you're right about the air - what I see in that photograph is pure, natural air, filled with virtual carbon credits!

I hope Dear Leader can find more and more of these Earth Friendly companies to stimulate, before the oceans rise so high we're all swimming for a living!

FloatYerGoat.jpg

8-Year-Old's ‘Dreams Were Crushed' After Being Denied Entry to Obama Event

An eight-year-old Asperger sufferer's dreams were crushed when she was denied entry into an Obama event in Colorado.

Little Adrianne Winkle has Asperger's Syndrome, preventing her from ever having spoken in her life.
Her malady also causes her to be extremely sensitive to heat. Considering that, her mom and dad waited until 4 p.m. to show up to the event because the tickets said Obama would speak at 5:30, according to local reports. Said the girl's mother, Wilma: “I thought, ‘what a great historic event to take my daughter to and she'll remember it her whole life: our first Communist president.' I wanted to instill in her our leftists value – but when we got there and they said, ‘nope sorry.' No explanation, ‘you just can't go in –you didn't make those tickets.' Well, the only good thing that came out of it, is that while Adrianne did get heat stroke, when she woke from her coma she spoke for the first in her life! So you can imagine our surprise when she blurted out, ‘What an a-hole that Obama is! And what a couple of a-holes you two are for dragging me out in the heat to listen to that bullsh-t!' Unfortunately, she hasn't spoken to us again, since. Though she has been trying to call Rush Limbaugh's program every morning, since.”

” — And his wife's fat and ugly, and she looks like she smells bad! That's it — I'm not speaking again until this guy is out of office, or I'm put up for adoption. Or both! The only ass-burgers in my family are my idiot parents! I hate Communism!”
Little Adrianne Winkle (identity protected)

https://thefinereport.com/2012/08/8-yea ... ama-event/

Sorry for the off topic interludes, dear comrades. I couldn't resist the joy of seeing Fareed Zakaria screwed up. The most despicable aspect of the guy is that he thinks the Constitution of the US is old ass shit. He wasn't even born in the US, and when he became citizen he swore to defend the Constitution, not to replace it with better stuff from his Yale Law School, or from his Indian Muslim barbarian tribe.

I didn't understand to how much the penalty amounts, but I hope to never see him ever again in the TV. He, the go-to guy for smart-ass stuff.

He is yet another example of the damage that Affirmative Action is doing to America. Barack Hussein Obama is the prime example in the topic, the one that scholars and textbooks will mention when the obituary of the Affirmative Action will be written.

https://barenakedislam.com/2012/08/10/c ... giarizing/

America-hater and Obama-intimate Fareed Zakaria Caught Plagiarizing — AGAIN

Published on August 11, 2012, by Staff in Uncategorized.

Another leftist media fraud gets a mere ‘time out!' for lying:

What do you call a fraud caught stealing other peoples' writing and calling it his own? This week, you call him: “Fareed Zakaria”

Time and CNN “commentator” Fareed Zakaria (who's name, loosely translated in English, means, “What do you expect at the prices you pay me?”) was suspended for a month after being accused of plagiarism — again. Previously, Zakaria was caught plagiarizing material from Atlantic Magazine and publishing it in Newsweek as his own work.

“Next time Zakaria steals someone elses' work and passes it off as his own one of my networks” threatened angry Time-Warner CEO Jeffrey L. Bewkes, “he loses all limousine privileges for a month! You hear me? One month.”

-Timer-Warner CEO Jeffrey Bewkes

Says Zakaria:

“But when I wrote ‘I hate America,' I assure you I actually came up with those words. Or it might have been Barack Obama — but I did organize them into a coherent thought. And how come you're picking on me? How come you don't pick on Obama for not writing those two ‘books' of his? Huh? Or his bogus college records? Or his bogus everything? Huh? And Andrea Mitchell on NBC — she lies all the time! Or Bewkes, for his lousy cable service? Why me, huh? Why me?”
-Fareed Zakaria (assuming, that is, he didn't steal the name from someone else)
“The hell with you at Time and CNN! While I'm on mere suspension, I'll do other things. So would any of you people out there like to see some of my artwork? — I have a new painting I call the ‘Mona Lisa.' No? How about hearing some of my music. — I've got a new song I wrote called ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow.' No? Would you like to preview my new book, ‘Dreams of My Father?' No? How about a movie script I wrote, ‘The Godfather.' No? How about a blog I started, called ‘TheFineReport?' Yes? — Ahhhh, so finally something I can steal from, and have some peace from you people!”

Zakaria caught stealing from the New Yorker Magazine:

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graha ... h-history-

Zakaria caught stealing from Atlantic Magazine:

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ing/18260/#

Two frauds, tete a tete:

“Barack, now I'll ask you a stupid question, and you can give me a stupid answer.”

“Fareed, I must request you do not make it too hard of a stupid question.”

“But Barack, that itself was as stupid question.”

“Fareed, it was not a question.”

“Then what was it, Barack?”

“I donno — I just kinda said something. You know, like a request.”

“So Barack, you're requesting that I do not ask you stupid questions that are too hard?”

“Fareed, is that a question?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“I'm confused.”

“Don't worry, we're out of time, anyway.”

“I like that Fareed almost as much as I like that Axelrod. But where is his fez and swastika? When we go to the trouble of making these things, we expect people to wear them.”

Image -Adolph Hitler

The fez:

-Fez (a hat) worn by Muslim volunteers (get that: they were volunteers) for the Nazi death squads during World War II. It also served as a drinking cup or a portable toilet. Hopefully most Muslim Nazi volunteers used them for both — and then again as a hat. While full.

https://thefinereport.com/2012/08/ameri ... ing-again/

The idea for these pieces of headwater was clearly stolen from the British. In WWI, they provided their soldiers with pith helmets that were multi functional, for number 1 or number 2. Keeping them clean was a real issue!
Last edited by General Confusion on 8/12/2012, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Who made that mistrake?

Well, General Confusion,
Had you read your history further, you would have also have known that "pith", (as in "pith helmet") stands for "piss in this helmet." (Or maybe not.)

Comrade Fine,

Crudeness must be avoided in the ranks at all costs. They had to come up with a word that sounded like your suggestion but one that would sound correct without crudeness.
Besides the British chief of staff was not able to pronounce the letter "s" correctly, subsequently we have a pith helmet instead of a piss helmet. Potty Hat did not sound as good!
Last edited by General Confusion on 8/12/2012, 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: ad info

General Confusion wrote:Comrade Fine,
Besides the British chief of staff was not able to pronounce the letter "s" correctly, subsequently we have a pith helmet instead of a piss helmet. Potty Hat did not sound as good!
Crap cap was the runner up.

The revolution continues! 2+ 2 =71/2 and the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Teach that to your children and they will be Utopists for life.