OWS has Golden Calf Moment or Waste Not Want Not

Comrades,

as of late, the right wing wants to mock us for stories coming out about human waste at OWS protests. Recently a story came out about 200 lbs of human waste being removed from a OWS protest.

Those fools! They again underestimate the collective drive and goals of the OWS movement.

Not to have the movement look bad and show our dedication to the green movement
OWS leaders put the OWS collective to work.

Together, we at the OWS protest took all that waste and made a statue of our Most Glorious Leader, Papa Obama!

It does not get more "green" than this....

Long Live Obama! Long Live OWS

Happy Thanksgiving !

Neotrotsky wrote:OWS has Golden Calf Moment or Waste Not Want Not

Comrades,

as of late, the right wing wants to mock us for stories coming out about human waste at OWS protests. Recently a story came out about 200 lbs of human waste being removed from a OWS protest.

Those fools! They again underestimate the collective drive and goals of the OWS movement.

Not to have the movement look bad and show our dedication to the green movement
OWS leaders put the OWS collective to work.

Together, we at the OWS protest took all that waste and made a statue of our Most Glorious Leader, Papa Obama!

It does not get more "green" than this....

Long Live Obama! Long Live OWS

Happy Thanksgiving !
Such equal work, Comrade! And who are they anyway, suggesting that those loyal to Obama and Soros are so unproduktive? Surely, that's at least 500 lbs of human waste!!!!!
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 11/24/2011, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: I was emboldened.

No doubt comrade

I do believe they have even more to give us

They have just begun,,,,

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

O - C = V

( Obama minus Crap = Vacuum )

The Peoples poop has most certainly been put to glorious use! The astonishing thing about this statue of Dear Leader is the fact that it has the same material in it's head as Him.

Those Occupiers worshipping the Crapimage of Dear 0'Leader - they're too well dressed and clean to be Occupussies -
CRP_0L.jpg
(Shudder) In fact, they look like Hated Israelites! Quick! Call György! Call the OSI! We need a slogan!

Commissar Redumdimski wrote:Those Occupiers worshipping the Crapimage of Dear 0'Leader - they're too well dressed and clean to be Occupussies -

CRP_0L.jpg
(Shudder) In fact, they look like Hated Israelites! Quick! Call György! Call the OSI! We need a slogan!

We did dress up for the picture

but trust me when I say, the smell was still there

Brilliant! More manure for our collective farms and vineyards.

Please instruct the waste-removers to deposit these glorious mounds of Occu-sheight at one of my Fecal Matters!™ fertilizer-distribution centers. Thanks!

Dr. W. S. Palimpsest wrote:Brilliant! More manure for our collective farms and vineyards.
Please instruct the waste-removers to deposit these glorious mounds of Occu-sheight at one of my Fecal Matters!™ fertilizer-distribution centers. Thanks!

I didn't know you also worked at a Dark Lord current truth media outlet.

Copy of soros-media-matters.jpg

Copy 2 of soros-media-matters.jpg

I forgot his crown.

And all this time I thought Emperor Soros was the one being brown-nosed.

Perhaps he was out and about , attending to his territorial markers, and got
just a little bit " to much into his work " ............ as it were.

And I don't see any corn in there ! What's up with that ?
Everyone knows that's a sure indicator of royalty.

Comrade Neo,

Thank you for validating what I have been calling this group all along: Astroturf Bowel Movement™.

With their fine use of "green know-how", practicality and imagination, they are showing those reichwing naysayers that a college edu-ma-K-shun is good for something.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:Comrade Neo,

Thank you for validating what I have been calling this group all along: Astroturf Bowel Movement™.

With their fine use of "green know-how", practicality and imagination, they are showing those reichwing naysayers that a college edu-ma-K-shun is good for something.

Indeed comrade

Never was so much pooh owed by so many to so few