Palin Handlers Forgot Teleprompter

Comrades,

Before viewing this, it is highly advised that you run to your nearest state run health clinic and demand some free Giverment issued alka seltzer. Sarah Palin recently gave some impromptu remarks right after the debut of of her cinematic messterpiece "The Undefeated" in Pella Iowa.

It is obvious that her operation is just a rank amateur outfit. She knew she was going to blab her propaganda after the film and had to do it impromptu. Her handlers who were more than likely drunk, forgot to give her the ghostwritten notes or the canned teleprompter speech. She had to face the crowd alone. Just watch the disaster that ensued. It was so bad that even our State run Media didn't have the heart to show it to the masses to score points against her.

One can clearly see how corrupt and inarticulate this fraud is.

Ha! Silly Palin woman. Of course I didn't watch the video, I don't have to, she's dumb. Likewise I never heard a word she's ever said, I know all I need to know, she's dumb.
No one should ever listen to anything she says, because she's dumb.

What a lame speech as if free markets and getting Government out of the way has ever created jobs, what unmitigated balderdash. I also noticed how those country bumpkins ate it up. Comrades we still have work to do with the unwashed masses.

Perhaps we could offer free communal bath houses......

Groucho Marxist wrote:Perhaps we could offer free communal bath houses......

Great idea Comrade!

We could start with these Palin supporters first.

dirty.jpg

Comrade Snoogie,

Most excellent "BEFORE" picture.

He's a preview of "AFTER": Our glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday™.

Can you spot your senator, or congressperson in this crowd anywhere? How about your college professor?

I commend Comrade Whoopie for parroting stating the Progressive talking points truth so exactly! It is just so-o-o obvious that this Palin Creature is incapable of uttering a single original "thought". We Revolutionaries Citizens Of The New World should be so-o-o grateful that We have such iggerent inarticulate opponents! They have no notion of History ( As WE Know It), nor Economic Truth (as Saint Paul Krugman Knows it), nor Science (As World-Hero Algore Knows it).

I could not be for hearing more than 33 of the seconds of her miss-speaking. So much of that squeeky voice is for making me have the hurting ears. When is she for learning of the good English? Perhaps she should be for coming to me for the good English lessoning.

index.jpg
Do not listen to her, comrades! She's stupid! And evil! And...er...stupid! And...and...and evil! Yeah! And soooooooo stupid!

Do not listen to Michelle Bachmann, either! 'Cause she's stupid and evil! And stupid! (Palin and Bachmann are interchangeable, you see. Just as our childish insults astute observations of them are.)

John, I just read recently that you, in your later years, were a secret Ronald Reagan admirer - now, I know that this was just silliness concocted by the reich-wing owned media, but how that must have hurt for you to hear that, especially being dead and all.

So good to hear from you Mrs. Al, we were worried that you had succumbed to the wound you received in that raid on bin Laden's hideout.

We must thank Laika for this tin foil ditty every time that demonic cretin appears.

Ahhh, I am so Proud to be Comrade of 'The Cube'.......Where else could you have such fine intellectual conversation about Palin except on The Huffington Post? I mean how many ways can we get 'idiot' and 'dumb' into anything about this woman? True intellectual discourse bar none! So what if the Dolt has a Bachelors Degree it does not mean squat, they give those things away. Got elected to Mayor in her town of hicksville? Pfffft, lucky the dogcatcher position was not open for her to try get a few votes on.

And to actually get elected Governor of Alaska!!!!!! As if Governing that State takes any talent. It is after all nothing more than populated by a bunch of losers who cannot figure out that we enlightened progs gave up camping out and roughing it in the backyard a long time ago. She is dumb, dumb, dumb....Her emails show how dumb she is. She is so dumb that she thinks having the Media follow her around like idiots waiting for her to give the time of day is some sort of actual interest in her, what a moron.

Next thing you know this twit will claim Paul Revere rode around in the dark only reaching a really few folks to try to get the word out that the regular British army was on the march. As if they did not have electricity back then!!!!! And they just did not twitter or call up on the phone to the neighbors in the spread out to the agarian society to grab your muskets, after Paul rode by to the few that he could get to on horseback in the dark. Like they would ring Church bells and fire signal rifles to wake up the countryside after Paul Revere left the area......What a DITZ.

Comrades. I am thinking this is a ruse. This CIA doppleganger is a stand-in for the fool Palin. This speaker is smooth and polished. We all know that the real Palin in a crunch relies on notes in small words and large pictures drawn on hands and arms. This speaker could have kept hands in pockets for this lecturing, Palin would've folded like cheap suit.

All this recent talk of replacing Biden does have me concerned. He must find a way to renew himself and appeal to our Progressive base.

Copy Cat Joe has devised a very cunning plan to undermine these swine. Knowing all the attention the MSM pays to Palin for being a women and the progress the Progressive leaders have made with the Trans-gender base, he has come up with a plan

In showing true patriotism and dedication above and beyond to the State and the cause, Copy Cat Joe has volunteered for Sex Reassignment surgery. Link for possible New Look for Joe

He can now get all the attention Palin gets and appeal to all Progressives as being "hip"

Side Note:
In a greater show of dedication, Joe Biden has agreed to donate the remains of his 'man hood' to the National Organization of Women (NOW). They have not yet determined what to do with the remains. They are torn between enshrining it or burning it as a sacrifice to Mother Earth.

Exceptional? Values? Fighting for our rytes!? Seems like so much...responsibility! Sacrifice? Simply Sarah may seem silly, yet those Kapitalist pigs that support her mindless rantings are kause for koncern.