Papa's Obama's Granny makes it safe to Hajj- Part Deux

Papa's Obama's Grandmother made it safe to Mecca to attend Hajj -How could the US MSM miss this human interest story - Part Deux or Strange? Last US MSM report said she was Christian

Comrades, I believe our state approved MSM is falling down on the job. How could they miss such a human interest story.

I am denouncing USA TODAY for spreading such ugly rumors that she is a Christian.

Part One

UK- The Daily Times : Obama's Grandmother to Attend Hajj or How could the US MSM miss this human interest story?

Obama's grandmother who visited Washington DC on Inauguration is going to perform hajj
LAHORE: US President Barack Obama's paternal grandmother, Sara Obama, will perform haj this year along with her son Syed Obama, a private TV channel reported on Saturday. According to the channel, Sara and Syed will also visit Dubai before going to Saudi Arabia for performing haj. Sara (85) is an active participant in welfare and charity programmes. The channel said performing haj is one of the most desired wishes of the US president's grandmother.

6a00e008d9a3f9883401156f71d333970c-320wi.jpg
-------------

Part Deux

From Arabian Business:
Hydra chief to accompany Obama's grandmother on Hajj

Obamagranny_thumb.jpg

HAJJ TRIP: Sulaiman Al Fahim (right) invited Mama Sarah on his family's Hajj pilgrimage during a UN trip to Kenya, where he was accompanied by Remigo Maradona (left), brother of the Argentinean soccer legend.
Property tycoon Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim is to accompany Barack Obama's grandmother Mama Sarah to Makkah this year for the Hajj, Arabian Business can reveal.

Hydra Properties CEO Al Fahim – now also working as a UN Ambassador – met Obama's grandmother during a trip to Kenya last week.

Al Fahim was in the country to help combat the spread of malnutrition, as part of his UN role.

-------

Of course, the last report from the US MSM was that she was Christian

USA Today

Obama's grandma slams 'untruths' (talk about understatement)

Obama's grandfather had converted to Islam from Roman Catholicism and taken the name Hussein, Sarah Obama said, but his children had inherited only the name, not the religion. Each person should be able to choose how they worshipped, she said.
"In the world of today, children have different religions from their parents," she said. She, too, is a Christian.

Barack Obama has visited his Kenyan relatives three times in Kogelo, and his grandmother has gone to the U.S. twice. She says they are close, although they have to speak through an interpreter

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

"Grandmother who?"

Fraulein Obamski
I see the family resemblance . . . maybe it's the do-rag? In any case, I don't know why are comrades speak of these vile religions? It's not edifying to our common-good red cause.

Obama, born a muslim but converted to Xtianity? Let's see what the Koran says about that...

Those whacky mooslims, thank gosh Dear Leader isn't sane.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Obama, born a muslim but converted to Xtianity? Let's see what the Koran says about that...

Those whacky mooslims, thank gosh Dear Leader isn't sane.

All very true Comrade!

I believe you may have raised a very good point. Perhaps there is an even more wicked plot at play here?

Perhaps, the Republican right wing misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic etc infiltrated our Most Great Leader's inner circle of advisers to make him think that conversion to Christianity would be a good thing. At the same time they tricked the MSM into reporting that his Granny was Christian. Knowing the beautiful bounty of wisdom in the Koran, they hoped to put their lives in danger.

Thank Allah, Granny's live is saved by her trip to Mecca for Hajj.
But our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, could still be at risk!!

We must come to his defense!

Therefore, I will present this article from the state approved MSM, New York Times, to the holy leaders from the "Religion of Peace" as proof of our Most Great Leader's admiration for the one and only true faith. I just hope it is not to late

I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office [...]. He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.
Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

Fraulein Obamski
Me thinks our glorious leader isn't sure if he's mooooslim or an x- er.... more like he's into the god of Mirror.