Party Approved Commentary on Arizona Atrocity

Many of you will have by now read these talking points but I want to ensure that we are all on the same page. As we move away from the direct political attack on the right because frankly the shooter was simply insane with no political affiliation (see Civility™ )we should brow beat them with other baseless hypothetical aspects of the case for political gain.

First from NPR;

Across America, Latino Community Sighs With Relief

"It's safe to say there was a collective sigh of brown relief when the Tucson killer turned out to be a gringo. Had the shooter been Latino, media pundits wouldn't be discussing the impact of nasty politics on a young man this week — they'd be demanding an even more stringent anti-immigrant policy. The new members of the House would be stepping over each other to propose new legislation for more guns on the border, more mothers to be deported, and more employers to be penalized for hiring brown people. Obama would be attending funerals and telling the nation tonight that he was going to increase security just about everywhere."

The full article from Ms. Daisy Hernandez can be read here:

https://www.npr.org/2011/01/12/132865098/in-tucson-a-sigh-of-relief-from-latino-community

Next we have this winner from an "Arab comedian"(?) special to CNN;

What if Jared Loughner were a Muslim?

"By the way, what is Loughner's religion? It's not part of the news coverage, but we certainly know he isn't Muslim. If he were, the media, elected officials and law enforcement would be discussing that issue extensively. When a terrible crime in America is committed by a non-Muslim, the suspect's religion is simply not relevant.
In contrast, after Nidal Hasan, a Muslim-American, committed the despicable Fort Hood shootings, many called for him to be labeled a terrorist, including Rep. Peter King, R-New York."

Full text here:

Comrade, had this Jared person been anything other than white, it would be us assuring the American people's that you can't judge an entire group by the actions of a lone kook.

As it is, be thankful that he was white so that we can shamelessly and hypocritically tar all white conservatives, Republicans and talk show pundits with his senseless act.

Come now, Comrade Whoopie!!

If Jared had instead been Jamal, or Mohamed, or Juan, you know it still would have been the fault of white conservatives, Republicans, tea baggers, and reich wing talk show pundits, and their people-hating, oppressive ideas. Our media brethren would not have changed a single word in their press releases of the past week, except for that name.

He is guilty of being white. That should be enough. We must have more open borders and reach out to more of our Mooslimic brothernhood (I hear they are having more and more off-springers in Europe)... are we sure no one shot or injured was Mooslimic? And aren't we all relieved he wasn't black.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:He is guilty of being white. That should be enough. We must have more open borders and reach out to more of our Mooslimic brothernhood (I hear they are having more and more off-springers in Europe)... are we sure no one shot or injured was Mooslimic? And aren't we all relieved he wasn't black.
Ms. Pulloskies, please! "Gringo" is the correct term for white in the parlance of our times! Calling someone a "white" person is offensive. I'm fighting back tears of rage from being so offended and therefore I'm a victim of your abuse! Who knows what action I may or may not commit because of your choice of words! Blood libel! I denounce you!

Comrade Ingsoc,
A correction is needed! "Gringo" is the Mexican term for a white man. It is not accepted as a universal term nor is it even used outside of Mexico,border states and native Spanish speakers.

Your wrath is misdirected, unbunch your underwear.

If your denouncement was warranted, I would join you, but is not, so I won't.

An apology is required in this case!

Speaking of Party approved commentary.

Communist Party mourns victims in AZ shooting; Decries incitement...

https://www.cpusa.org/communist-party-mourns-victims-in-az-shooting-decries-incitement/

I denounce myself... of course these white American should be called Gringo's, after all, since Mexiho is reclaiming what was claimed . . . reclaimed . . taken from them, it is correct that we use there terminology. Mucho graciouses Comrade Tooorisky, but, although gringo might be considered the "n" wordage for white peoples, it should be used in this case since the USSA is being consumed by it's rightful owners, the Mexihoians.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Ingsoc,
A correction is needed! "Gringo" is the Mexican term for a white man. It is not accepted as a universal term nor is it even used outside of Mexico,border states and native Spanish speakers.

Your wrath is misdirected, unbunch your underwear.

If your denouncement was warranted, I would join you, but is not, so I won't.

An apology is required in this case!

I denounce Toorisky, er... too!

Comrade Ingsoc,

That was another option I forgot to mention, but I see you already had it in mind.
Please note for future use, Tooorisky has 3 "o"s.

"It's safe to say there was a collective sigh of brown relief when the Tucson killer turned out to be a gringo. Had the shooter been Latino, media pundits wouldn't be discussing the impact of nasty politics on a young man this week — they'd be demanding an even more stringent anti-immigrant policy. The new members of the House would be stepping over each other to propose new legislation for more guns on the border, more mothers to be deported, and more employers to be penalized for hiring brown people. Obama would be attending funerals and telling the nation tonight that he was going to increase security just about everywhere."

Indeed. Everytime I have a collective "sigh of brown relief" I make sure I have plenty of toilet paper on hand.

I think if the shooter had been a "spic" instead of a "gringo", media pundits would be asking why all the fuss over checking for documentation? Big 'Sis' would be in our faces telling us "the system works".

Imagine that: Americans demanding that the immigration laws be enforced! For shame, for shame! It was "dick" Turbin blaming American gun manufacturers for literally handing out weapons—free of charge to the "spic" drug cartels, engaging in his predictable trademark fantasy of lies.

We have border patrol officers in a virtual war with "spic" drug cartels and human traffikers getting shot, and some getting killed, everyday! And we have to worry about illegal alien "mothers", who come in and drop off anchor babies that we should feel sorry, or remorse, that they get deported? Are you high?

Employers don't get "penalized" for hiring AMERICANS—no matter what color they happen to be, and Obama increasing security?! That would be a first if he ever did such a thing. Ever.

The only "brown" you seem to relate to is a dark, damp place where the sun doesn't shine. What universe are you living in?

Excuse me, comrades. Reading this racist's claptrap just sets me off. Pardon me if I offended anyone in the Collective™